"you s00k i r00k" thread.shame on you

Dont tell jokes in the Church of Whine, the high priests dont like that :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Such hate in this world :(. A drunken orgy in amg gatehouse would solve this :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dreami said:
Lewl, so clueless. If he's thrust, only good style compared to you is DF and it doesn't do that much damage compared to many other styles.

It has nice growth-rate ofcourse. Dont forget it stuns too. Its easier to land then Comeback-->Frosty Gaze. It does make a HUGE difference actually. Perhaps not against non-assassins; but assassin vs assassin the difference in landing 1 style to stun or 2 is ofcourse huge.

If he's Slash he will suck cos if he got only that little played he won't have a good template with artis exped etc + crap weaponskill due to not being able to spec Strength3 (or yes can spec, but doubt there are many Infs who spec it with their first points(and lack of RR bonus)). Then there's OFC the bonus from Relics, but you QQ all the time about your damage even when you have them:

Ehmmm. The infiltrator has straight off from RR1 more spec-points AND the Left-Axe mechanics are not very favourable for shadowblades if they wanna fight other assassins.

Add to that infiltrators CAN spec for a str/dex based weapon (shadowblades cannot) AND shadowblades cannot spec for a weapon the other assassin is weak to.

All summed up a Shadowblade is lacking compared to an Infiltrator. That's just plain old comparing things.

Ofcourse there are things where a SB is better in then infiltrators (always swinging offhand = can put malice in offhand and still have good proc-rate, 2H for huge frontload on stuff, slightly more hp) but in the end it simply doesnt balance out.

Shadowblades simply do not 'roxor' as much as infiltrators. A RR9 infiltrator outperforms a RR9 shadowblade by a pretty big margain.

Im not saying thats fine; but making up stuff like 'shadowblades are fine, your char must just suck' isnt the way to go. Immature and not looking at the facts.

But... I know why alot of infiltrators do it: It basically downplays their performance: IF they admit shadowblades are not as good as infiltrators they're basically saying: "I beat you; but I got a better char" and it doesnt come down to 'skill' anymore.

You see it in almost every thread about PE : Dreami jumps on the gun to defend, at all cost, their "performance". In some cases thats deserved (PE has a very strong group) but in some cases its just plain ignoring the facts and history (stealther-adds, BOF/SOS vs. tankgroups back in the 'tank-era' to name a few).

Pbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You see it in almost every thread about PE : Dreami jumps on the gun to defend, at all cost, their "performance". In some cases thats deserved (PE has a very strong group) but in some cases its just plain ignoring the facts and history (stealther-adds, BOF/SOS vs. tankgroups back in the 'tank-era' to name a few).

PE did something unique though,they proved that alb can field competitive groups contrary to the common belief that albion is gimped and for a long time(although not all the time)they were the hardest group to beat in prydwen.On excalibur server even the best alb groups(which i have fought against) were not as good even though they also had stealther-adds,Bof/SOS vs tankgroups etc etc.The only group that could come close to PE was AD but they were mostly low rr.With melee relics and much higher rr they could probably match the best mid/hib groups.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Pfff i mezzed you and your grp with my lvl 42 healer on exc pbuck :(

sko

Loyal Freddie
You prepare to cast a Whine spell!
You cast a Whine spell!
FreddysHouse allready has that effect, you must wait til it wears off.

Pbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Pfff i mezzed you and your grp with my lvl 42 healer on exc pbuck :(

i dont use instas on solo healers,do u?
Oh and ive been killed here by rr1 runemasters so that explains it i guess

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
zerg.jpg

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
ditto on wot puppet and griv said bout infils v sb's :) there is major diff which is plain to see.

and to be honest u fight in emain at the busiest (sp?) points so expect to get adds. If i see enemies fighting mids i will attack, its rvr, i pay to play this game ill attack the enemies of my realm no matter wots going on....set up special meeting areas or something if u really want 1fg v 1fg all the time but if you dont and just stick emain etc then u cant do much about adds.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Policeman directly behind the target, in Botands pics, the one about to twat him with the baton fella on the left of him.. hitler?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Pbuck said:
i dont use instas on solo healers,do u?
Oh and ive been killed here by rr1 runemasters so that explains it i guess

I know, just kidding around :)

was while we were still trying to do mid/exc with jarakin and hmm 1 more just inside breifine border with insta single target stun on you and normal aoe mezz on rest, it was still funny tho, had about 150 dex :) in rogs and my pac self buffs no others :eek:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Pbuck said:
PE did something unique though,they proved that alb can field competitive groups contrary to the common belief that albion is gimped and for a long time(although not all the time)they were the hardest group to beat in prydwen.On excalibur server even the best alb groups(which i have fought against) were not as good even though they also had stealther-adds,Bof/SOS vs tankgroups etc etc.The only group that could come close to PE was AD but they were mostly low rr.With melee relics and much higher rr they could probably match the best mid/hib groups.

There is a rather simple explanation imo

Players > Realm

A good player can play any ok char with success seeing they figure out how to do good with an ok char

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom