Solution to current RVR situation

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
439
Due to the current rvr situation with PE considering almost all grps as free rps i have come up with a solution that all will benifit from.
The following rules must be upheld by PE

Septina: May only use single target mezz

Onigri: Is not allowed to use debuff and may not summon a pet. further more if she is tagged( =hit, as a penatly she must sit down for 20 sec)

Soulfly: Can only rezz ppl, no chant twisting or melee

Dreami: Restricted to crossbow. NO MELEE!!11!!

Clerics: Must spec full smite but are not allowed to use it. May only use baseline heals

Farrel: During fights he can only play heal song

Pbuck: Due to a visit from four russian men he can no longer perform his DAOC dutys

My beliefs are that this will create a more harmonic rvr situation


j/k xE
 

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
55
I love to fight em

hehe sounds good=) nah everything aint free rp for em not more than albs and hibs are for us mids or hibs, all realms have there good rvr groups and PE is a tough one but hmm lets seee. i think i have the soloution.

If PE wouldnt have like rr9+ stealth adds many of the times i think they would be easier for groups to beat.

if adds in 1 fg vrs PE would be removed then they are really nice to fight against.

And hmm dremie need to stop targeting me as first target even though its funny nuking him like hell=)

enjoy every fg vrs fg i have against you PE guys to bad adds intrupts our fights from now and then but its still funny cause you aint steamrolling us and you go down alot of times to.

(pretty funny to se how some of em are trying to run away when they are losing to)


meet you in the frontier soon again :cheers:
 

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
Dr.Frau said:
If PE wouldnt have like rr9+ stealth adds many of the times i think they would be easier for groups to beat.
Dunno wtf you talking about, don't remember one fight past weeks where we had stealthadds, not RR9+ ones at least.

It's the same shit for us.. When I get home, I'll post a sshot with BAF and FG stealthers.
 

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
GrivneKelmorian said:
easy to misstake merc dmg for inf dmg xD
OIC, you are 50sword, high LA, high RR and still you whine about damage.. Yet you get access to a better race (Norse). Saracen slash on Infil for the win..

And I don't remember since when have Mercs got CS line, so don't say 'easy spec high CS' blabla cos you started this shit with comparing Inf damage to Merc one.
 

Eroa

Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
1,138
the last times i fought against PE(ok was a while ago since i played prydwen) non the less didnt see any adds then, well except us who added on them xD
 

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
55
Dreami said:
Dunno wtf you talking about, don't remember one fight past weeks where we had stealthadds, not RR9+ ones at least.

It's the same shit for us.. When I get home, I'll post a sshot with BAF and FG stealthers.
kklas-arradry adds like hell in our fights against you can`t count the times they added over the past weeks tbo.

about we having stealth adds i know it happens on both other sides, im just saying its sad cause v often the stealth adds makes our fights against each other unbalansed. if you got stealth adds you win and if we got it we win that aint exacly the way i wanna win. but we had some nice fights 1 vrs 1 fg to, but would like to have it more often tbo.
 

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
16,209
if you want balanced fights go fight in snowdonia and not mmg > amg in emain
 

Eroa

Banned
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
1,138
you mean, go snowdonia and kill green con mobs and a few keep guards?
 

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,433
Dreami said:
OIC, you are 50sword, high LA, high RR and still you whine about damage.. Yet you get access to a better race (Norse). Saracen slash on Infil for the win..
yes i do

thats because a rr2 inf who has a /played of max 5 days does more dmg then me and got better styles.
 

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
55
Moriath said:
if you want balanced fights go fight in snowdonia and not mmg > amg in emain
tbo i dont give a shit if i get adds when i fight at mg:S but could be fun to atleast sometimes not having them Adding al over when meting other groups.

and going snowdonia? if all fg:S moved snowdonia as you said to get balanced group fights what do you think the stealthers would do? have there own stealthwar in emain? yeah sure thing in youre dreams, they would come snowdonia in just a couple of ours.
 

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
642
Conjurus said:
Due to the current rvr situation with PE considering almost all grps as free rps i have come up with a solution that all will benifit from.
The following rules must be upheld by PE

Septina: May only use single target mezz

Onigri: Is not allowed to use debuff and may not summon a pet. further more if she is tagged( =hit, as a penatly she must sit down for 20 sec)

Soulfly: Can only rezz ppl, no chant twisting or melee

Dreami: Restricted to crossbow. NO MELEE!!11!!

Clerics: Must spec full smite but are not allowed to use it. May only use baseline heals

Farrel: During fights he can only play heal song

Pbuck: Due to a visit from four russian men he can no longer perform his DAOC dutys

My beliefs are that this will create a more harmonic rvr situation


j/k xE
I like that, hehe :fluffle:

and btw, not like PE hasent been beaten lately.. Hibbs got the pleasure to see em eat dirt some days ago, U go Jarakin :worthy:
 

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
1,202
they are not unbeatable, just the question is nobody cant win them in caster vs caster grp based on DD dmg , cos the have + range on sorc , +2k on theur pets so they have generally the first chance to kill the enemies. Use 2 light tanks and u will see how u have at least chance to beat them unless they straffe like hell ( then they have chance to get healed) at least this is they way semi gg of eclipse can kill them ( with jara/dorga using nearsight 65 % :D )
 

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
439
You are missing the point, my intentions wasnt to say Pe is unbeatable, just wanted to make a funneh thread :|

In someway ppl managed to make this one, like all other threads, in to a
"you s00k i r00k" thread.shame on you :(
 

Zebolt

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,247
Conjurus said:
In someway ppl managed to make this one, like all other threads, in to a "you s00k i r00k" thread.shame on you :(
Surprised? :>
 

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,034
Dreami said:
Dunno wtf you talking about, don't remember one fight past weeks where we had stealthadds, not RR9+ ones at least.

It's the same shit for us.. When I get home, I'll post a sshot with BAF and FG stealthers.
It's the same shit for all, but let me remind you of monday 2 days ago in bowl with rambo and asharit ;) You even ressed rambo too after he died :(
:p
 

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
Edlina said:
It's the same shit for all, but let me remind you of monday 2 days ago in bowl with rambo and asharit ;) You even ressed rambo too after he died :(
:p
Well you give speed for Hib stealthers and then they add on our fights.. Same shit us ressing some add(which we do very seldom, for stealth adds at least)
 

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
3,042
everyone get stealther adds and I think everyone thinks its equally annoying.
 

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
GrivneKelmorian said:
yes i do

thats because a rr2 inf who has a /played of max 5 days does more dmg then me and got better styles.
Lewl, so clueless. If he's thrust, only good style compared to you is DF and it doesn't do that much damage compared to many other styles. If he's Slash he will suck cos if he got only that little played he won't have a good template with artis exped etc + crap weaponskill due to not being able to spec Strength3 (or yes can spec, but doubt there are many Infs who spec it with their first points(and lack of RR bonus)). Then there's OFC the bonus from Relics, but you QQ all the time about your damage even when you have them:

<Grivne> RELICS DON'T GIVE ME MUCH ADVANTAGE m8Z

So my conclusion is that you either have a real sucky character or then you're a clueless retard (which everybody knows ofc)
 

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
2,756
Dreami said:
Well you give speed for Hib stealthers and then they add on our fights.. Same shit us ressing some add(which we do very seldom, for stealth adds at least)
actually ed is pretty rude to hib stealthers that try and stick to them :p
 

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2,871
Dreami said:
Well you give speed for Hib stealthers and then they add on our fights.. Same shit us ressing some add(which we do very seldom, for stealth adds at least)
you seem to have some attitude problems, calm down, might surprise you to know this is a game ^^
 

Kahland

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
882
Edlina said:
It's the same shit for all, but let me remind you of monday 2 days ago in bowl with rambo and asharit ;) You even ressed rambo too after he died :(
:p
hi, we didnt rezz rambo, he didnt die. and we told asharith to stop adding. :eek:
 

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,034
Kahland said:
hi, we didnt rezz rambo, he didnt die. and we told asharith to stop adding. :eek:
Hi, rambo died to wonderer i even got rps for him, and you did res him :)

But like i said it happens to everyone and i know it, it's not meant as a whine as such cos we do it too sometimes, i also said that (that it happens to all) :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom