Soloing stealthers!

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
well i try to solo as much as possible with my minstrel but its hard to use my so called insta mezz as it gets interrupted by 3 hunters adding on my 1vs5sbs fights.

so after i start each day with a few solo runs i tend to duo or trio with some friends to even out the odds ;)

mixal

Banned
if you wanna solo , just camp unique spots and try to be patiente.
Good luck....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
And I somehow had a solo fight against kagato when it was quite busy on the bridge - where he destroyed me :> I think I need to PA+CD you next time instead of unstealthing and duelling :> I lose too much of an advantage :>

Oli - Illu

I did point of the bridge and ran into the water first thinking you'd follow me to fight out of the way to avoid you getting added on but I guess you did not realise. I was suprised you did not try to pa, I was expecting you to.

The mid-stealth zergs have been quite pathetic really, simply makes it pointless even trying to enter the zone without a full group. If it keeps up no one will bother and they will only ruin their own chances of rps.

Personally im going to stick to Bold/Renaris/HW unless grouped.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I like too hang out inside Bled Keep, usually solo. Can be a lot of fun, just have too be patient. was there late last night with a friend though and a nice middy name begining with M was there looking like superman in his red/blue outfit. /salute

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I'm 80% solo, but I just end up running into or away from stealth zergs and then log off.

Yesterday Hibs had 4 man crew on Mid Bridge for hours, and Albs had a 5 man crew at Alb bridge (with DI bots in Beno t2, how lame!), Hib bridge was empty!

I always appear to be waiting for the Pain or SH crew to come and flush the zergs out.... and of course if you can't beat them... you gotta join them.... soon it will be only 1fg v 1fg stealther RvR :)

Did meet and kill a solo R7 Merc in DF :) though (west?).

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I tried a couple-three runs today.. gave up and logged.

why does a stealthed duo feel they must slam me infront of a brittleguarded lion knight? Didn't get me anyway, did you?

I am reconsidering my solo-only policy and might downgrade it to a duo when a friends hunter is ready. :(

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
I tried a couple-three runs today.. gave up and logged.

why does a stealthed duo feel they must slam me infront of a brittleguarded lion knight? Didn't get me anyway, did you?

I am reconsidering my solo-only policy and might downgrade it to a duo when a friends hunter is ready. :(

If by solo you mean running around by a fg and popping other stealthers, then sure, you solo alot :) Less whining about other stealthers popping you tho, as you popped me infront of 2fgm at the midgard bridgehead the other night :/

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
ah, in water? ye sorry about that. SL + f8 pull.. didn't know there was that many mids around.

I'll also admit to adding.. on people that have greatly outnumbered or added on me (those I remember). :p

edit: I try to stay away from the fg vs fg fights.. and if one of the AoE spells pop me I'll sit down. Thank you to those that have spared me in a situation like that.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
worst thing i find is your creeping over a bridge and find yourself amongst 3/4 stealthers, and there all over you like a bad rash..... why? its like swimming into a shoal of starving piranha. Pointless in my way of thinking. Solo, more fun more satisfaction.... more frustration , at least if a soloer walks into your little stealth zerge and a member of the grp attacks, just back off and see what happens instead of charging in ang trying to get a piece of him.

Sure i did it all when i first came on the scene, you do because its natural, now though i'm happy to just stay on side lines and pass by, leave em to it, i know its more fun to die/kill fighting solo.

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Im soloing all the time. But never any soloers around. Just keep getting zerged by rodelsb and his buddy hunter, they dont seem to leave beno bridge. Only person ive seen solo atm is endac + majiii and few others.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is that ppl go out solo 1-3 times at the beginning, get zerged, gives up, then joins a duo/trio etc. if all does this all will eventually end up in grping. one loggs inn go solo meet some enemies that wanted to duo, gives up, join his friend, then one from a other realm loggs in, meet the new duo, get ganked by them a few times then joins a friend etc etc

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I don't solo with my Ranger. Iam allways with my Bridgehibs. :p

Whý?

Because my Ranger is Brehon!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Infilly said:
Im soloing all the time. But never any soloers around. Just keep getting zerged by rodelsb and his buddy hunter, they dont seem to leave beno bridge. Only person ive seen solo atm is endac + majiii and few others.
His buddy hunter(franellafaye) is his wife irl:p Gurss its cheaper than taking her out hehe.Dukat i resent being called King of the zergers to a lesser extent!:p If possible try getting on b4 12pm you get some real good small fights:)After schools kickout its a waste of time trying.

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
I just started Gene so its not easy soloing at rr1-2. When Cadenia isnt online or doesnt wanna play - I solo. Duos are fine imo, cus you have a chance at beating a duo when soloing. 3+ is not necessary and is just plain annoying for those of us who's not a fan of teh zerging.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u can do increble things as a duo. You can takes down a SZ of 4-5 stealthers if u play good. u get all the benefits of another ml10 line like dot spike, look out, mezz poison, FZ phase, shift, group WB, essense flare.

U can be co-ordinated enough to back down on soloers if they nice guys..

and it also doesnt feel to lame to go as a duo... It just dont feel right to be in a stealther group of like 4-5...

saying that special browney points to the peeps who only solo... theres not many of those though.

and to be fair to rodelsb he is usualy solo or with franel.

rodel is shit though you just have to /face him and he vanishes. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
there are also soloers near Dun Ailline. They're pretty tough, so they need to wait till you're at 20% health to....get killed =))

Sad enough then they start duo with some scouts =)

Well I know that it's an RvR zone, but that's not the point. What I wanna say is that solo != solo. Sure I can "solo" near bottlenecks and just add on everything that moves or I can solo 40+ people like some sorc did =)

Some solo people are nice, some who say they solo are pretty badass adders.

Imho the bottlenecks suck at primetime, but imagine it's late night alrdy. The only fights I got with my valkyrie were at the bridges cause finding soloers in the middle of nowhere is just hard and till a stealther sees me come, I'm alrdy far away cause the chance to run straight for him is rather small.

The more people there are, the more bridgeportals should open to spread the inc more.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
I don't solo with my Ranger. Iam allways with my Bridgehibs. :p

Whý?

Because my Ranger is Brehon!

I've solo'd 75% of the time from RR1L0 to 4L4 so far on my range on prydwen.... brehon is no excuse, it's hard but possble :m00:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
are rare atm :mad:

said's an alb.... :twak:

i haven't met one solo'er for week's now, and when i do someone leech or add on the fight.

i rarely duo, and think i joined a fg once.... in 3 year's.... other's than that i solo all the time :cheers:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
u can do increble things as a duo. You can takes down a SZ of 4-5 stealthers if u play good. u get all the benefits of another ml10 line like dot spike, look out, mezz poison, FZ phase, shift, group WB, essense flare.

me and lochnar killed 5 hib stealthers(grped or standing very close ^^) and a vamp add in a duo :p

AM2 + Battler + Warguard = win xD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
and to be fair to rodelsb he is usualy solo or with franel.

rodel is shit though you just have to /face him and he vanishes. :)

Nice to see im not the only one to notice he goes Vanishing to hide behind his wife at first sign of trouble.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh Rodel is a twat, what **** leaves his wife behind whilst he runs away?

Either she really really really loves him or he has lotsa money so she stays & puts up with his BS

REMOVE VANISH3!

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
me and lochnar killed 5 hib stealthers(grped or standing very close ^^) and a vamp add in a duo :p

AM2 + Battler + Warguard = win xD

WOW! Cool Freezing, you must be uber^^

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
tbh Rodel is a twat, what **** leaves his wife behind whilst he runs away?

Either she really really really loves him or he has lotsa money so she stays & puts up with his BS

REMOVE VANISH3!
Shes also a nurse irl....... Oo and Phillipino to! Woooooot:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom