Soloing stealthers!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I'm around.. trying to find an ok spot thats not full of hidden groups.. not easy and I can't play around 3am that some say is the best time for solo stealth

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fenderon said:
trying to find an ok spot thats not full of hidden groups.. not easy and I can't play around 3am that some say is the best time for solo stealth

Too right.

Practically the only solo'ers I've met since agramon launched are neff's ns and majiii, and having gone back to college recently, I've only been able to play at peak times, meaning I get really badly zerged 99.9% of the time.

Also the zerging's gotten really lame, i've been popped infront of fullgroups and /ruded a hell of a lot lately (mylittleeye, you'd best watch your back), much more than it ever happened before agramon.

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
today it where a good amount of soloers (not in prime time )

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
hey im always solo!Just i cast alot of shadows is all:p

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Zerg seems to hit at primetime tbh, not soo bad early during the day. Probelm is there are too many bottle necks with this patch and stealthers from all realms seems to congregate at 3 main bridge points. Hence the adds.

The mile gate areas are ideal areas for solo / duo play, yet its the same old story of travelling time, its easier to get boat than to be arsed to run it.

If as stealthers we want to generate solo / duo play we need to set out a dedicated location to meet, a loc thats suits all 3 realms distance wise. Strange that for all the update and exspnsions we still seem to be faced with one of DAOC's oldest issues.

Hmm, ahh well...

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Vipr said:
Zerg seems to hit at primetime tbh, not soo bad early during the day. Probelm is there are too many bottle necks with this patch and stealthers from all realms seems to congregate at 3 main bridge points. Hence the adds.

The mile gate areas are ideal areas for solo / duo play, yet its the same old story of travelling time, its easier to get boat than to be arsed to run it.

If as stealthers we want to generate solo / duo play we need to set out a dedicated location to meet, a loc thats suits all 3 realms distance wise. Strange that for all the update and exspnsions we still seem to be faced with one of DAOC's oldest issues.

Hmm, ahh well...

agree with u luwiop'edkeen xD

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat mate do what i do i stay away from the main land and walk around DF now is a nice mix in there and you can avoid the zergs. I have come across soloers and duos and the odd trio.

Went onto the island 2 times got zerged so stay away now.

And also in Df there are no towers for me to run too:clap:

Cya soon my friend and we will have a hug and a beer:cheers:

Also done my honourable bit helped two middies kill kobil :) we then hugged and waved and went our seperate ways

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I saw a 3-4man midgroup sunday morning around 10am on a bridge..

sometimes wish I didn't have a 8-16 life so I could play when it's less zergy.

also the bridgeheads are not as good anymore as people have moved to the bridge closest to keeps.. where they get all the reduced RP they could ever want. (I know I've been around them too.. had to try, but not much fun really).

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Had a nice fight against some vamp earlier, think his name was Disciple or something, was nice fight, shame theres been only one tonight :|

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Varna said:
Had a nice fight against some vamp earlier, think his name was Disciple or something, was nice fight, shame theres been only one tonight :|

I try to solo as much as possible,was good fight :)
gif more solo ppl
:cheers:

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
are rare atm :mad:

Hey

ive played my shadowblade alot lately and everytime ive played it i have been solo.....

Ive had a few good fights too...all at alb side of AMG...but then again there have been a few decent albs that have either watched and cheered or carried on with what they was doing, the only problem ive had so far is a fg of hibs come gank me and a mincer during a 1vs1...

THis was all during primetime too not in the early hours of the morning coz im not on....

But imo give more solo stealthers in alb..sick fed up of findining sigmeiir on his bridge with Washington stuck to his arse!!

regards
Korstes (the gimped shadowblade in mauve)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
As Durrell has put it I went back into DF few days ago see what changes have happened in there and have had a some Good fights mostly Mids tbh but was really enjoyable.

Like to thank Joe (Whatever) for the 5K I made today off his Alts tho :)

DF nice place hope it picks up more and I can avoid the FG stealthers.

Soulja

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Problem is no soloers can get past there own milegate alive so everyone who solo's just hangs around their own bridge.

I think if you want to solo you need to think away from agramon and try HW or bold area.

illu

Part of the furniture
Hey! I solo too most of the time :>

And if I attack someone and another middy attacks at the same time, I tend to back out of the fight as there is no point in steamrolling a RR3 stealther :(

Had one fight against a tank the other day and it was going to be close, and this bloody archer (Niwa?) hit me lots of times for over 1000 damage in total! I had to vanish against the tank which pissed me off as usually I'd rather die fighting, but I didn't want the archer to get the RPs :> So vanished -> got my health back up and hunted him down :> I think another SB got there before me though :p

And I somehow had a solo fight against kagato when it was quite busy on the bridge - where he destroyed me :> I think I need to PA+CD you next time instead of unstealthing and duelling :> I lose too much of an advantage :>

Oli - Illu

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I always solo with my ranger unless Im playing with the guild but then thats a regular guildgroup.

Anyway...I very rarely find solo stealthers...its much more common to find solo casters, tanks and whatnot even if they aint common either.

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Im solo, usually around alb agramon crossing bridge if i cba to log on...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm soooo getting my ranger equipped atm, 1 more then =) ( oh dear, I sense I'll get my poor elven body spankeda lot :p )

Btw, tried druid again tonight as the group logged and there were quite an amoun of soloers running around, which was pretty nice ( Chronictank, you hit hard as hell on my poor scale armor :( )

P.S. someone give me a SoD :p so I can have ML9 pet aswell =)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Too right.

Practically the only solo'ers I've met since agramon launched are ... majiii

dude ure kidding right? he is like the master of stealthzergs :twak:

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
There were a goodly amount of soloers yesterday round 17:00 ish, Paradoxx, Urizen and some other high RR crew. Ofc being a lowly RR such as i am i got wasted, but still some mighty close and decent fights, was nice to get a couple of 1 on 1's
Nerf your FZ Shrewsbury, thought i had u there :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i have been attempting to solo the last few nights but retarded mid stealth zergs have made it imposible, went and farmed them for a bit with bliizard but was more of a suicide run, take as many with us as we can. we got 5 or 6 out of the 8 or so that ended up attacking us (no joke) i think maybe soloers should all head to one zone, its probably against the CoC but it would make it far more enjoyable.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
maybe soloers should all head to one zone, its probably against the CoC but it would make it far more enjoyable.

Then we all know what happens.. all the gank grps that never attacks solo ppl gonna run there by a mistake an someone in grp is gonna attack an then rest of grp gonna help ofc...

2 more days an there is one more solo stealther out there :clap:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bold area is the best for solo - duos, has been pre-island, and it still is.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Try the docs. Whenever I take a boat I have 1 or 2 stealthers with me.
If 1 out of X stealthers in a stealth zerg dies he will probably be solo close to the docs. And this happens all the time (usually when a duo/trio/zerg attacks my WL).
GL with the solo stealther thingie ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Kelio said:
dude ure kidding right? he is like the master of stealthzergs :twak:

That title goes to grimster by far, to a lesser extend shrewsbury.

everyone zergs once or twice during thier stealther career (I've done it two or three times since NF launched), but not everyone does it every night, day in day out, majii's been solo alot recently tbh, how can you call him master of stealthzergs when he's been solo atleast three times since agramon launched?

he may have run in a 'zerg' once or twice during the past, but then so has everyone, its how often people do it that gets on my nerves.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to get a boat to DC and run all the way through Island to alb side, where pretty much all night it was camped by mids and warlocks using sides of bridge but the rest of the island was clear. I went to Emain and it was pretty clear there, I guess I'll check bold area myself aswell now.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Raimo said:
I try to solo as much as possible,was good fight :)
gif more solo ppl
:cheers:

stop bloody running away :p ;)

(gifv snapshot!)

fun fights mind you... shame the two mids showed up to spoil the second one.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kathal said:
Try the docs. Whenever I take a boat I have 1 or 2 stealthers with me.
If 1 out of X stealthers in a stealth zerg dies he will probably be solo close to the docs. And this happens all the time (usually when a duo/trio/zerg attacks my WL).
GL with the solo stealther thingie ;)

had Guten + ravenloc doing that last night - was interesting to see them camping under the alb bridge with a fop later on, warlock spamming spreadheal - nice tactic, still a lame cheeseclass though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom