Soloing stealthers!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno if it feels lame to go as a duo , i do think the duo's i encounter are lame thou:)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Of course all solo'ers could prove they are mostly solo by posting screenies of Kills v Solo kills..... :)

I was grouped with a bunch of Warlocks/Runies/SMs tonight and yesteday so my stats are screwed forever now :)

I wonder who will get the solo kills title first?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:
Of course all solo'ers could prove they are mostly solo by posting screenies of Kills v Solo kills..... :)

Ok I also duo, shoot me :p

kills.JPG

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:

that would work nice.. if both had been implemented the same patch :)

solo.jpg

edit: Total Players killed: 949
..you know when you place a poisonspike in a keep.. above the head of 30 albs.. :p
..and people that are worth reduced rp only count as deathblow, not solokill

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
shame i got a job last week, else this would be more impressive by far..but still:

sshot174.jpg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Nichii said:
said's an alb.... :twak:

If you accuse Kalloth of stealthzerging you have no clue, sry =)

He is one of the Albs I respect most <3

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I was stealthzerging yesterday with my scout...

it's a scout! crossbow scout! honest! :(

I was trying to solo for about an hour before that but some days getting trampled repeatedly just loses its fun factor sooner.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Well watch out for my gimp mincer! He's freshly TOA'd and ready to /release with the best of 'em. Look for the guy with no stealth chasing Kagato around begging for Bodyguard :p

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
99.9% solo here

Wished i encountered more solo stealthers from other realms, bit tired off the 1 vs 3 or more stealthers fights (no whine intended):clap:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
yea, you left that solo warrior alone :)

Assuming it is me you are referring to, glad to see for a change that not all hib grps are that rphorny bastards and that there is still someone out there leaving soloers alone. Was another hib grp earlier that ran by but then Mylhia decided to run back and kill me for the 200 rps. :)

illu

Part of the furniture
It's not the soloer's you have to be afraid of, because EVERYBODY solos...... it's the ADDERs you need to fear :>

People don't lie when then say they are solo, it's just a shame that 5 soloer's have to jump each soloer they find :>

I was fighting a tank earlier and having a good fight, and I had to vanish because instead of it going to be close, my health was flying down because of the SOLO archer on the hill :> And I refuse to give away too many points cheaply :>

Was good fun tonight - hard work again though.

I was thinking that there should be a GOA Lottery, and every month someone should be picked to get 3 million RP or something :> Then again, I suppose it defies the point of the game :/

Ah well sleep time

Oli - Illu

Lethul

FH is my second home
Perf said:
I like too hang out inside Bled Keep, usually solo. Can be a lot of fun, just have too be patient. was there late last night with a friend though and a nice middy name begining with M was there looking like superman in his red/blue outfit. /salute

he sounds like a true r0xstar :cheers:

Shadowen

Fledgling Freddie
I solo quite a lot too, but I get so frustrated (being zerged by 3's and 4's high RR albs + hibs), that to get some RP, I join whatever groups I can find.. It is very frustrating to try to find a good fight, when you just get attacked by 2-5 times your own number (1)..

I don't have many solo kills (1 - should have been 3 but I forgot to disband my buffbot - which was 3 zones away - silly me). This is mainly because when I'm solo I get zerged so often it's not funny, or attacked by people 6+ RR's higher than me, against which I have no chance.. So in the hope of getting some RP's I join with stealth groups.. It's a case of pest or the plague, if I solo, I get zerged again and again (or ganked by very high RR people), if I join a zerg I usually get a few rps.

I must say the few fights that I do get into where the opponent isn't 6+ ranks higher than me (I'm RR 4L5), I do enjoy tremendously, and the fights are generally close, however I only find one such fight every 3-4 days.

I also roam DF with my SB, and I've had some good fights down there, with some vamps, and stealthers.. I've lost quite few, but also won a few.. Just a pity that only a few fights are possible, and when I loose I need to wait until mids get df back. But they're nice solo fights in general, except for that hib group roaming with high MoS rangers, zerging any one down there. Pity that DF is almost a ghost town lately, I don't see many people down there..

BTW thanks to the NS/ranger who tried to help me with kobil and that mahr last night, I'm sorry that kobil managed to kill you.. That mob is a real *Pain* now.. used to be able to kill him easily.

regards
shadowen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom