Soloers Day - Friday 14th September

kivik

Part of the furniture
You can do that, you can do that...

You're supposed to say time and place, then say it's mostly for solo players. That's it.

I might be there.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Good idea and nice one Amph in anycase. Great to see someone doing something positive for a change.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
You can do that, you can do that...

You're supposed to say time and place, then say it's mostly for solo players. That's it.

I might be there.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a few simple "rules".

As long as it is proper RvR, doesn't turn into a duelling circle with people bowing all time (I get caught in those from time to time and they are bit boring tbh) and no groups turn up it should be ok.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, i guess the important thing is that people arnt grouped up - everything else is secondary - live by your wits, and everyone has a fair chance at getting some kills without getting steamrollered by mid gank groups or the alb zerg of dhoom.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, i guess the important thing is that people arnt grouped up - everything else is secondary - live by your wits, and everyone has a fair chance at getting some kills without getting steamrollered by mid gank groups or the alb zerg of dhoom.

or chasing all over the map pathetic hib grps. (to add to your response)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I bet if I show up I just get rude spammed and ganked :>

Oh and btw, get rid of the add if it's unfair rule, geez some tard is gonna show up on a caster and just add because he feels that person #432 has 32 more rps than person #333

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, i think unfair fights is every1 vs my shade but no1s gonna help me are they!

just leave it at no attacking unless player is 100% and disengaged, no /bowing tho, u have to hunt for ur kills mates!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I bet if I show up I just get rude spammed and ganked :>

Oh and btw, get rid of the add if it's unfair rule, geez some tard is gonna show up on a caster and just add because he feels that person #432 has 32 more rps than person #333

Yeah but then you have another scenario. If thats the case of a caster coming from clip range and starts to cast on either 1 of them who is fighting. What the caster dont know is that there could be another stealther nearby to pa chain him for example, so in a way it evens things up again.

Amphrax/Arauddry

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bah, would've turned up if it wasn't my last night at home before going back to uni again :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I'll use only 2h. :)

Aika how would you feel if i speced 50 sword 50 hammer rest throw weopon lol.

How about Slam rr5 ml10 ml8 ml2 ip woc then ? i know u like that one :p

bradlex gives u a angry look pops tetsudo and runs away :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but then you have another scenario. If thats the case of a caster coming from clip range and starts to cast on either 1 of them who is fighting. What the caster dont know is that there could be another stealther nearby to pa chain him for example, so in a way it evens things up again.

Amphrax/Arauddry

My eld can take it nps !!!!! purge rr5 mezz desease snare NEWK NEWK NEWK!§!"!!!!!!!!!! MEIGHTS :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Good idea and nice one Amph in anycase. Great to see someone doing something positive for a change.

yes its a nice idea not too bad.
Only problem is!
U can run 3 fg 1 from each realm in agramon. u can run for an hour without finding one fight nps
When u find em they might be fighting other groups or u run stupidly around eachother until all 3 meets middle and all turn back as it gets a bit messy :p

Depending on how many soloers there would be i woulda picked another abit off zone tbh
Agramon is quite huge unless ur a assasin camping a mile gate but hey there is 2 for each realm.
Or if everyone meets in middle wich would be the most ovious next to mile gate where u can get a fight.
Might turn out g8 depending on numbers ;)
I might come on shade or champ or maybe firby bm so ill guess have to find out

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
amph you really should ban necros, and its not like anyone with a necro plays it as a main (bar jaxxal who can carry on farming within the zerg)

theyre silly 1v1 vs anything an everything that isnt a light eld

possibly think wardens should be banned as well as theyre just stupid in 1v1 melee- they cant die but they cant kill anything and so you just end up /hugging them after a 15min stalemate but now your buffless :<

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
yes its a nice idea not too bad.
Only problem is!
U can run 3 fg 1 from each realm in agramon. u can run for an hour without finding one fight nps
When u find em they might be fighting other groups or u run stupidly around eachother until all 3 meets middle and all turn back as it gets a bit messy :p

Depending on how many soloers there would be i woulda picked another abit off zone tbh
Agramon is quite huge unless ur a assasin camping a mile gate but hey there is 2 for each realm.
Or if everyone meets in middle wich would be the most ovious next to mile gate where u can get a fight.
Might turn out g8 depending on numbers ;)
I might come on shade or champ or maybe firby bm so ill guess have to find out

yeah but the problem with picking another zone is its usually larger and certain realms might get fed up with getting boat to solo zone.

This way if it hits off which I hope it does, least everyone who solo's will know exactly where to go and its not that far to run from all 3 realms.

Aslong as the FG's / Small Groups stay the feck away and leave the soloers to it.

In my opinion I think Agramon will be perfect for solo action, specailly if its from Mile Gate to Milegate. Ofcourse that depends on the amount of people that show up.

If this kicks off maybe we can have a list of characters for who will turn up that night? Or post replies on character names that will deffo be there?

Amphrax/Arauddry

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Stop discussing rules. Bunch of players go to Agramon and try to get deathblows. Thats all.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
you play a ranger?

nothing is unkillable as an archer the same as it is for a pure melee class, but a necro is a joke for anything non-archer/nearsight nuker, theyre the only things that *have* a chance, o and a dumping champ

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
sounds nice, I'll be there on alkiz if I'm not spending my last money on booze and ladies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
How about Slam rr5 ml10 ml8 ml2 ip woc then ? i know u like that one :p

bradlex gives u a angry look pops tetsudo and runs away :p

Well when champs dump= I win everytime. Like slam rr5 and banepsike and o im dead. Even though imo champs are the toughest class for 1v1's since it feels like ur fighting unbuffed. :p

But hey im not QQ. It's life. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
To bad it's on the worst night ever, so i wont be there. Friday's = going out with mates tbh.;):drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If I manage to find a Buffbot I will come on either Infi, Arms or Paladin.

If not I'll come with a half naked level 48 Minstrel called Gamahswhore.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Will show up on valk I guess, or BM if there are too many mids! who would have thought that being bed bound with a throath that looks like its rotting would be a good thing :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok all please be aware that this may take 30 mins to hit off so please if you dont find anything to begin with just be patiant.

STARTING TIME: 19:00 GMT 20:00 CET

Now if this is a big hit with the soloers. We will try get this going more times a week.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Right_Eye

Banned
Think my account has a few more days on it so ill come with BD if im really bored meights!

Brite!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Think my account has a few more days on it so ill come with BD if im really bored meights!

Brite!

Excellent a challenge :) look forward to fighting you brite if we meet each other :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

BTW there is NO and I mean NO Deuling!! no /bowing just straight fighting...

oooh and If i meet any of you out there :) you guys have to be afk for atleast 10 mins coz im abit rusty :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
amph you really should ban necros, and its not like anyone with a necro plays it as a main (bar jaxxal who can carry on farming within the zerg)

theyre silly 1v1 vs anything an everything that isnt a light eld

possibly think wardens should be banned as well as theyre just stupid in 1v1 melee- they cant die but they cant kill anything and so you just end up /hugging them after a 15min stalemate but now your buffless :<

Or you can just run away from the Necros? Warden's isnt that tough tbh..

Excellent a challenge :) look forward to fighting you brite if we meet each other :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

BTW there is NO and I mean NO Deuling!! no /bowing just straight fighting...

oooh and If i meet any of you out there :) you guys have to be afk for atleast 10 mins coz im abit rusty :p

Don't tell me if i can bow or not before i fight if i want to! :twak:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Or you can just run away from the Necros? Warden's isnt that tough tbh..

Don't tell me if i can bow or not before i fight if i want to! :twak:

Well played wardens in melee are like walking demi gods atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom