Soloers Day - Friday 14th September

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok for those that are interested:

On sellected days/nights i/us soloers will go to agramon. I will post days of the week on FH so keep an eye out if your interested.

Soloers Day - 14th September - Agramon

The area is very good for solo action plus theres not much running to get to places either and NO Camping Bridges!!! The area will be from mmg/amg/hmg so anything within that area is SOLO zone.

Please, please, please for the FG's or small groups to stay away and give the soloers a chance.

So if your interested or you know people that like to solo but dont read this on FH please spread the word and lets get Solo action back on!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
so will this be bow dueling ? or just attack anything you see while being solo :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
no /bow and stuff, attack what you see, as long as the enemy is on full hp and dont add on 1v1's.

edit: oh and please dont come on your rr11 warriors, as I will personally zerg those down.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
no /bow and stuff, attack what you see, as long as the enemy is on full hp and dont add on 1v1's.

edit: oh and please dont come on your rr11 warriors, as I will personally zerg those down.

I'll use only 2h. :)

Aika how would you feel if i speced 50 sword 50 hammer rest throw weopon lol.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Anything can come along and as for rules anything goes...

To keep the edge of solo as some players can take out multiple targets.

So I suggest that to even things up. If say for example a R11 Infil fighting a R4 Shadowblade (which is very unfair on the R4) another player can add if they choose to to even things up (sound fair?).

Also this is a BIG NO NO... if a player has just finished a fight and not on 100% hp the player that is watching can kill if he/she chooses to.

So if a player has just finished and sits down to gain HP its there own fault for sitting trying to gain hp. This will also add some edge to some fights. So if you want to gain HP go hide somewhere not in open space just incase a Stealther is lurking nearby if your playing a visible.

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh please everyone add on me, i enjoy the challenge as long as im not on like 20% hp and someone decided to pa/cd me. The joy. :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
YET AGAIN - ANYTHING CAN COME

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
You would not say that if you had to fight necros:p

Yeah but you have the option not to, its your choice to attack what ever when ever you want to.

Its not like YOU have to attack everything. As most know certain classes cannot cope with certain classes so they dont bother attacking them.

But on the other hand you cant stop them attacking you though :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeah but you have the option not to, its your choice to attack what ever when ever you want to.

Its not like YOU have to attack everything. As most know certain classes cannot cope with certain classes so they dont bother attacking them.

But on the other hand you cant stop them attacking you though :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Guess i'll withdraw then! Cba to run on from necro's and then get pa'd by some ebay'd rr11 infil who thinks i'm just running around! Especially on fryday the 14th >:|

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
So I suggest that to even things up. If say for example a R11 Infil fighting a R4 Shadowblade (which is very unfair on the R4) another player can add if they choose to to even things up (sound fair?).
Playing a RR4 ranger I think it would be unfair on the RR11 Infil too because it make her will feel like an asshole! But then again ... I do not really care if the fight is even remotely fair or not. I pray on the weak whenever I can. It is called culling the albs :)

This will be fun!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds nice...

I guess solo casters will be ok too (tho they tend to need too many active timers to die on open fields)..but imo..no necros (some may argue same for WL/BDs/theus)

Inform me if its successful and nice day with good fights.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Guess i'll withdraw then! Cba to run on from necro's and then get pa'd by some ebay'd rr11 infil who thinks i'm just running around! Especially on fryday the 14th >:|

You wimp. Withdrawing just cos one class will kill you.

Dont think the add if the fight is unbalanced because of rr is a goer though. All or nothing - no point confusing the issue imo.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
for fuck sake for those that 'qq' about certain classes.

YOU WANT IT FUCKING EASY MODE.

Whats the point in going to a solo zone if you dont expect to die?
ofcourse your going to meet things you will die to.

Thats why I suggested the adding to even things up for fighting anything you see unfair.

NOT EVERYONE WILL BE IN THE SAME AREA.

Agramon is quite huge for solo action.

Those that 'qq' about certain classes then its upto you to turn up or not. If you dont turn up or roam agramon then you wont know how it went. You may even be surprised none of the OP classes like (Necro/Warlock) might not even be there.

anyway cba with this.

Come along if you want to if not then thats upto you.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
My savage should be 50 by then, so i may take it for a couple of runs.
It's only rr1l8, cl0, ml0, but maybe i can get some sort of non-arti template done. :p

If that doesn't work, i'll just bring my zerker. Then i can charge away from the necros.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
for fuck sake for those that 'qq' about certain classes.

YOU WANT IT FUCKING EASY MODE.

Whats the point in going to a solo zone if you dont expect to die?
ofcourse your going to meet things you will die to.

Thats why I suggested the adding to even things up for fighting anything you see unfair.

NOT EVERYONE WILL BE IN THE SAME AREA.

Agramon is quite huge for solo action.

Those that 'qq' about certain classes then its u
pto you to turn up or not. If you dont turn up or roam agramon then you wont know how it went. You may even be surprised none of the OP classes like (Necro/Warlock) might not even be there.

anyway cba with this.

Come along if you want to if not then thats upto you.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Woooboooy. Chillax as people irritatingly say.

Fraid the adding thing wont work though - nice thought to get some lowbies out but will just degenerate. 'My 4 lowbies realm mates are only all rr2, thats adds up to a rr8 merc!' etc etc.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hmmmm, if I'm not totally wrong I don't work that night, so I could try and bring my BM along, or I could try bring solo Animist (lol, chain-/rel inc ^^ ). Now that my druid is never needed I was also tempted to spec back nature...also got a SoD left :p

Decisions, decision =)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok to sum up everything so no-one will get confused.

Agramon Solo - Friday 14th September - 19:00 GMT 20:00 CET - onwards

Zone will be from - AMG/HMG/MMG in that area only

NO CAMPING BRIDGES so enemy cant get to the zone if visible (Please FG's/Small Groups leave them be)

Rules:

Any class can come

Add if you think its unfair no matter what class ...
example:
Warrior fighting a stealther - high chance of warrior winning without doubt, so adding is OK to even things up.

When adding on enemy you can do the following if you wish to:

Add if you think its unfair - no matter what class (optional you dont have to add if you dont want to)
You can kill enemy if you wish to if he is below 100% hp or resting (Its the persons fault for resting to gain hp if in open area) This will add edge to solo action as some players can take out multiple enemies.

Another example:

If a stealther wins a fight and then vanishes or runs off then stealths to go rest and another stealther is lurking nearby its ok for the lurker to SL (for example) and kill if they see him/her.

Yet again please to the FG's and Small Groups dont enter this area.

If anything is unclear then say so please

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom