Solo Hero video

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Guinever said:
Yes but what would u do, being faced with an enemy wit 3 spells already rdy to fire at you, perma moc life tap ?

Well being a Warlock you would just want them to roll over and die.
Warlocks basically destroyed solo play, so they whine about ppl running around wit DI bots cause they can't kill them.

Seriously, I am sick of ur whining......go play something that dosn't take more than a brain cell, and dun gimmie bull shit about skill being needed, there is no skill required in playing a warlock, u just need to make sure that u hit the right keys, so please shutup.

No different killing a caster with or without a DI bot, Banelord 4tw

I complimented Raven on a nice vid and you always get some twat crying still about warlocks, cause they died to a warlock (post nerf) and are pissed. :fluffle:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice vid raven, I feel a little sorry (well not really) for defi. The bit with lxn trying to PA you made me laugh irl!

Oh and to the sorc tard, fo and enjoy the inc MoC+SoI nerf.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hehe uber movie, took a damn day to get it, but i liked it very much.

Hugmeh got spanked hard a few times, and the rr1 merc :worthy:

waiting for ur next one

Everz

FH is my second home
Nice Vid Raven!

Usual Sorc ass ftw? .. easy mode toon :eek:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Guinever said:
Yes but what would u do, being faced with an enemy wit 3 spells already rdy to fire at you, perma moc life tap ?

Well being a Warlock you would just want them to roll over and die.
Warlocks basically destroyed solo play, so they whine about ppl running around wit DI bots cause they can't kill them.

Seriously, I am sick of ur whining......go play something that dosn't take more than a brain cell, and dun gimmie bull shit about skill being needed, there is no skill required in playing a warlock, u just need to make sure that u hit the right keys, so please shutup.

What you say here is pathetic whine, not what he said. It's true that no matter what class you play, if you get steamrolled, you get steamrolled. DI bots also do take the piss and if you don't want to fight a warlock.....just....go away? It's not like they have speed. There's always gonna be lameness and it's not by calling other people clueless noobs cause of the class they play that you'll be the hero of the boards. In fact, all classes do exist so people have the right to click whatever button they want upon character creation and if you think you have to comment it, maybe "please shutup." ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pruned a bit - not entirely perfectly but hey I'm just back from a party.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
just watched it and loved it =) Could so feel it all the times you got added on and the fg that zerged you down :(

Good work, keep up the soloing as hero =)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hm, how come im threadstarter of this? :p did i click make new thread instead of reply or what ? Oo

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vodkafairy said:
hm, how come im threadstarter of this? :p did i click make new thread instead of reply or what ? Oo

nah, its flims drunken modding :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

and how did u go from warlock stuff to reply's on raven's video?

no more drugs for u :twak:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
you always get some twat crying still about warlocks, cause they died to a warlock (post nerf) and are pissed.

nerf? more of an adjustment. a nerf woulda been to delete the fucking class.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
What you say here is pathetic whine, not what he said. It's true that no matter what class you play, if you get steamrolled, you get steamrolled. DI bots also do take the piss and if you don't want to fight a warlock.....just....go away? It's not like they have speed. There's always gonna be lameness and it's not by calling other people clueless noobs cause of the class they play that you'll be the hero of the boards. In fact, all classes do exist so people have the right to click whatever button they want upon character creation and if you think you have to comment it, maybe "please shutup." ?

Well, how does it sound when the class that ruined solo rvr, comes to whine about DI bots, and somone actually tries to defend them lol.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
So you got x3 clips of Hugmeh being played by Jon,Jeff and Jim.Wheres the other 5 netcafe players tho?:p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, Raven. :) Seems the hardships imposed on all the heavy tanks bring out a few die-hards like you and Kagato, who manage to do (very) well despite the perceived gimpness of your class. Credit!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh, and BigBlackClock is up to his old tricks I see. Here's my own dedication to a true shitsorc (using a tried and true recipe):
bigblackclock1kf.jpg

:D

Kanim

Banned
Belomar said:
Oh, and BigBlackClock is up to his old tricks I see. Here's my own dedication to a true shitsorc (using a tried and true recipe):
bigblackclock1kf.jpg

:D

hahaha :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
haha :p

<3 belomar, hows zee german server?
Same old, same old--zergs of RR10s and RR11s (not kiddinbg) who don't know how to do anything without 20+ bumbuddies, constant adding (even by GGs, probably because we are still unknown), warlocks galore. In short, paradise. :D

Many people still on summer break, but should be back in RvR soon again (maybe next week?).

Oh and <3 ;)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Guinever said:
Well, how does it sound when the class that ruined solo rvr, comes to whine about DI bots, and somone actually tries to defend them lol.

Can you please show where i whined about DI bots ? All i replied to was the other post stating FG's use DI bots and i said Most soloers do too. Is that a whine, by the sounds of you have a DI bot yourself and it aint helping that much by the looks of it, soo much anger..... all leads to the darkside....So please dont go over the top on your posts again flaming where you think is appropriate, when more often than not it isnt.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
and Why would u state, that most soloer'z use DI bots ? I pointed out the most Warlocks ruin solo rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom