Fledgling Freddie
great movie Raven :>
at least now I know my BM aint gimped :e

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
and for those accessing my ftpserver.. i know its realy slow atm.. thats because i'm still uploading the vid to RPGfilms.net (well. yousendit.com)..
doesnt go very fast it seems :<

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
V nice vid, nice to see solo melee classes not strafing like a greased donkey chasing carrots, you make me feel like running my warrior out a bit more :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
V nice vid, nice to see solo melee classes not strafing like a greased donkey chasing carrots, you make me feel like running my warrior out a bit more :)

surely ur warrior is far far too overpowered for the likes of u who only play hard chars? :D

ps dont know u but i like to jump on bandwagons :<

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
surely ur warrior is far far too overpowered for the likes of u who only play hard chars? :D

ps dont know u but i like to jump on bandwagons :<

Conturary to your wise words, im quite apt with my warrior, just more fun on a warlock, as non stealth or speed tank classes sux a bit in solo rvr, warriors get no more recognition than a warlock in the face of the enemy, they get zerged down the same.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Conturary to your wise words, im quite apt with my warrior, just more fun on a warlock, as non stealth or speed tank classes sux a bit in solo rvr, warriors get no more recognition than a warlock in the face of the enemy, they get zerged down the same.

just that a warlock can take down some1 before the fg kills him? :D

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Most soloers do now too, its the new BB

Yes but what would u do, being faced with an enemy wit 3 spells already rdy to fire at you, perma moc life tap ?

Well being a Warlock you would just want them to roll over and die.
Warlocks basically destroyed solo play, so they whine about ppl running around wit DI bots cause they can't kill them.

Seriously, I am sick of ur whining......go play something that dosn't take more than a brain cell, and dun gimmie bull shit about skill being needed, there is no skill required in playing a warlock, u just need to make sure that u hit the right keys, so please shutup.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
no because fighting mocsoiftw sorcs is both boring and pointless.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
so the times i wtfpwned you without moc or soi are classed as pointless too ?

amagad we are so proud of you, you killed a solo pure tank just by mashing ur lifetap button in or adding.

Besides it his video how about you let him decide what's in it.

Seriously lol complete Tard....
Now go play wit self in the corner cause you killed someone wit a sorc

BigBlackClock

Banned
Guinever said:
amagad we are so proud of you, you killed a solo pure tank just by mashing ur lifetap button in or adding.

Besides it his video how about you let him decide what's in it.

Seriously lol complete Tard....
Now go play wit self in the corner cause you killed someone wit a sorc

Think you didnt read my post , i didnt just kill him , I COMPLETELY FVCKING SWEPT THE FVCKING FLOOR WITH THAT CRAPPY HERO k ?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
BigBlackClock said:
Think you didnt read my post , i didnt just kill him , I COMPLETELY FVCKING SWEPT THE FVCKING FLOOR WITH THAT CRAPPY HERO k ?

so the secodn most overpowered mage class ingame killed a pure melee class who are naturally easy to kill for mages, good fucking game

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:

Forgive my Language before you are not a Tard.

Your a complete Fucking Retard...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
BigBlackClock said:

ahahaha :) the mentality of a sorc :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very nice movie rave:)
I tend to think alot of clips are boring. But this one caught my atention:))
From one hero to another wd:)

BigBlackClock

Banned
at all the guys saying sorcs are this sorc are that, whats the skill in owning melee chars with slam and using LW styles ? it remembers me when pple moan about horner using moc +soi +ml9 pet+lifetap +your mother under the table doing some nice job, gg idiots.

Btw you rocks lol not panning at all , not backup styles roflmao .

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
BigBlackClock said:
at all the guys saying sorcs are this sorc are that, whats the skill in owning melee chars with slam and using LW styles ? it remembers me when pple moan about horner using moc +soi +ml9 pet+lifetap +your mother under the table doing some nice job, gg idiots.

Btw you rocks lol not panning at all , not backup styles roflmao .

why would i pan in a 1v1, if i get adds there isnt a great deal i can do about it so may aswell work on the fight in hand, and i do use back up styles, thats why most of the time you see the any time style being used, and i think i have to do a little more than /face lt lt lt root /sprint lt lt lt

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
anyway, not going to argue with some random sorc in my thread so kindly fuck off back to whichever hole you came from...thanks

BigBlackClock

Banned
yeah you do basically more than lt lt lt root waht ever , you do slam LW style LW style rr3 dead
so why do you and others moan about sorcs and then say this video is ¨roxxor mate ¨when you show the same skill, im not saying you cant do better but see the irony ?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
BigBlackClock said:
yeah you do basically more than lt lt lt root waht ever , you do slam LW style LW style rr3 dead
so why do you and others moan about sorcs and then say this video is ¨roxxor mate ¨when you show the same skill, im not saying you cant do better but see the irony ?
You're the one who brought sorcs into this.
Raven said he didn't see any point in including fights against sorcs, cause it isn't hard for a sorc to kill a tank with no charge or ranged interrupts.
He never claimed to be more skilled than anyone else. It's you who come here saying how much you wtfpwn.

A vid like this isn't usually made to show how much you pwn, but to show others how you play your class and to show some of the better fights you've had.
Showing yourself being ganked by some noob sorc or warlock doesn't make an entertaining vid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom