Solo Hero 3

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
was fun to watch raven:) Nice length to it and soem exiting fights. Love seeing other heroes play and see how they solve some situasions.
Was suitable music( though i dont listen to all of it myself, but that doesnt matter ofc)and well edited imo. I kinda like that ur style of videos are just action filled and no real story in them...makes them more unique for you:)
anyhow well played and wd fellow hero:)
over and out...

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
downloading :) u record the 2 fights we had since i respecced s/s? :p

When I get Bored of playing 8 vs 8 Il respec and kick ur ar*es, tested you once with groupspec split spec SS/CS and it dident go to well, guess I aint the pro soloer either, but almost couldent get past ur defence even so was pointless =P

My 6 parry is pheared in duels tbh :<

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
When I get Bored of playing 8 vs 8 Il respec and kick ur ar*es, tested you once with groupspec split spec SS/CS and it dident go to well, guess I aint the pro soloer either, but almost couldent get past ur defence even so was pointless =P

My 6 parry is pheared in duels tbh :<

I got 6 parry! owns every1 :)

Varg_exc

Fledgling Freddie
> just exping malice (for the 4th time)

Timesinks whereever one looks, I'm just about to respec mine for the first time, inc 2h malice PA ;>

Lethul

FH is my second home
Varg_exc said:
> just exping malice (for the 4th time)

Timesinks whereever one looks, I'm just about to respec mine for the first time, inc 2h malice PA ;>

no more Zen for you? or just changing temp? :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
crap movie tbh
old and crap music
all the 1on1 fights are pretty useless as not many classes can beat a heavy tank with free ip2 and ip3 + purge and stuff
to few 1vs2 fights, that one on the bridge dosnt count as a ns got one add

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Raven has been setting the standards for other heavy tanks to follow for a long time now. This was a really good vid. Nice to see fights versus all the top opponents.

I liked the theoden fight. You used a full end bar trying to slam the bastered and not one hit. I can relate to that, he has some bad ass defense.

music was my kind of stuff too.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
decent 1v1s i guess bit boring after a while perfer to see more 1v2 1v3s

another thing you never run with self abs up

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Not a bad vid at all m8 :p
Tho i would recomend end-over-time pots instead of plain ones
Our fight was one of the reasons i quit last template... too slow la swaps and a bit of lost dps :( .Also i just had to vanish..was 2nd-3rd in a row run at solo zone with no win and even if i won i wasnt sure Cenci would let me go :)

/Nuxto

liloe

It's my birthday today!
the fight vs. Kagato was cool =) I was sitting in front of my screen, totally hooked up with that thing =) Was like go go go in my mind =)

Really nice one Raven =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom