Solo Hero 3

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hi, finished off my 3rd movie, filmed over the last month or so, Mani has said he will host it tomorrow night but i have put it up on file front for now (yeah crap host etc)

file size is 327mb
DivX codec
22 minutes long

Solo Hero 3

oh and thanks to VF, Rure and Septina for the capture/vegas guides, very happy with the quality

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
downloading :) u record the 2 fights we had since i respecced s/s? :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Duzic said:
downloading :) u record the 2 fights we had since i respecced s/s? :p
sadly not, been having some trouble with fraps so loads of good fights didnt get recorded :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
2 hrs to go on download, hope we get some fun fights soon. tried to find you with scout but failed :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Vodkafairy said:
2 hrs to go on download, hope we get some fun fights soon. tried to find you with scout but failed :(
you can actually see you when i was fighting the heretic, was actually looking for you at the time but saw you were fighting (you are in the background) respecced to s/s now to deal with the stealth zergs, just exping malice (for the 4th time) and i will be back out again :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
took about 40 min to dl not bad.

Anyway well i cant say anything less than i just have great respect to raven known him for nearly a year and just top bloke who wont give up.
For him to start soloing on a hero was un heard of on excal but he started and done very well:)

Liked the movie alot, very hard to find solo fights atm but I think you chose best ones with some great oponents. Well done raven keep it up m8:)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie Raven, but less of the ml10 slash weapon vs reavers ;P

(even though it does look sexy)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
definetly looking forward to this one.

Just cant handle filefront. Please give host. I think aiteal can help with hosting.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
must say it was a real nice movie, fun long fights, im not usually into these movies but this was one was nice, like your other movies.

:drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
watched it now, was very nice :)

it felt some fights were too easy though, hard to believe its always so 'easy' against theodon, xrys, etc. :/

why don't you use shatter btw? i love it on my champ against shield users, beats anytime atleast :)

and! i remember you had big in japan in a vid ages ago too, tut tut! :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Vodkafairy said:
watched it now, was very nice :)

it felt some fights were too easy though, hard to believe its always so 'easy' against theodon, xrys, etc. :/

why don't you use shatter btw? i love it on my champ against shield users, beats anytime atleast :)

and! i remember you had big in japan in a vid ages ago too, tut tut! :p

well its pretty even with some of the higher RR shield tanks, but some fights last 5 minutes+ so a little to long for the movie. not sure why i dont use shatter, i had it on a QB but never bothered using it really.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
well its pretty even with some of the higher RR shield tanks, but some fights last 5 minutes+ so a little to long for the movie. not sure why i dont use shatter, i had it on a QB but never bothered using it really.

5 min fights are fun tbh :D - make an extended version! :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Very nice movie Raven,

And had same question as Vodkafairy, or well, I was wondering why u dont use Shatter and Ultimate-Recovery followed up by Devastate.

Especially the fight against Kagato... I was on the edge of my screen shouting to my screen: Ultimate Recovery.. cmon..cmon!! well not really ofcourse but still... it would been brilliant :p

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Quite enjoyed that! :)

Good movie - pleasently surprised by the amount of spectators etc that didn't add and so on. Ofcourse the bit on the bridge where they added the second you'd won was just priceless - specially since you came out of it still alive! :D

Litmus

Resident Freddy
nice movie, kinda funny when that warrior added have a 5min fight... and still loses.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched it, only bad thing i saw was that u didnt use the warlord end redux shout when u tried to slam the high defence toons u fought, else it was very nice. why use evita as mincer tho:( could have had the fight we had b4:)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
very nice movie as your last ones raven, nice played.

but to waste less end on slamming people like Kagato who parries alot, use your ultimate recovery - they parry you stun with slam duration. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom