solo bainshee movie

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
LawBringer said:
Pressing buttons on the kettle and toaster while your DoT kills everyone don't count :p

he just plays chopsticks on a yamaha keyboard with one hand while spamming his kill person button in rvr and he doesnt feel so bad :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Oo not a bad movie, but you say solo :eek: then first fight your in a fg.. made me laugh..

you just need to improve editing and length :eek: and make it a bit more interesting than just adds and stealther kills :\

scarleth

Fledgling Freddie
jes falgren using fraps demo

can you get me a link ore so for the full version ?? thx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
why on super duper broadband does this vid download at 6.15kb per second?

dont bainshee's get a spell that is an uninteruptable interupt? seems if you get jumped you can spam it a few times and then blow them away.

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie

still dloading the video so i cant comment on it specifically, but as far as the new milegates go i was was hiding in the tower after a sb gave me info of a full group inc. the banshee in the group was blasting me inside the tower from the ground without knowing i was in there. so much for the now milegates...

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
why on super duper broadband does this vid download at 6.15kb per second?

dont bainshee's get a spell that is an uninteruptable interupt? seems if you get jumped you can spam it a few times and then blow them away.

It is not uninteruptable ~~ technically

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
no bain nukes for 800 base..

Nah but with a decent crit now and then you can :p

highest i have done is 999 with base nuke :)

Gamah

Banned
Mastade said:
Nah but with a decent crit now and then you can :p

highest i have done is 999 with base nuke :)

I have been nuked for 987 by a runemaster before..its nothing any other class can't do :p..its just fotm to whine about shees. "OMG I got nuked by a fully TOA'd Bainshee on my rog <insert class here> with 1% body resist for 800, they need a nerf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom