solo bainshee movie

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
wow.. thats the fewest spells ive ever seen on a qbar... seems like i was wrong.. it DOES take alot of skill to play a bainshee! i mean.. you have like... 4 spells that you have to pick the right one ... wow... impressive...

no offence, but that film was really boring :| only saw one spell in the whole movie and you only got engaged in combat once :mad:

oh and the adding sucked aswell

Gamah

Banned
VampiiricMist said:
wow.. thats the fewest spells ive ever seen on a qbar... seems like i was wrong.. it DOES take alot of skill to play a bainshee! i mean.. you have like... 4 spells that you have to pick the right one ... wow... impressive...

You do know bainshee is like the Wizard class of Hiberna :touch:

scarleth

Fledgling Freddie
its just a little try out ^^

dont whine ^^, thank you

scarleth

Fledgling Freddie
btw samaroon

i cant record me getting attackd and rooting debuffing :s only got 30 secs to record , and need to survive ^^

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
scarleth said:
i cant record me getting attackd and rooting debuffing :s only got 30 secs to record , and need to survive ^^
I would of spanked you if I had a water pot ^^

Gamah

Banned
scarleth said:

How can you debuff, when Bainshee doesn't have a debuff oO

Gamah

Banned
Thadius said:
With more utility?

A taunt, and 300 magic absorb every 30 seconds..OHMY GOSH!! TEH UTILITYA¬!!

Sure we get a focus nearsight and other shit..but woah..no one specs that line..because it would be like specing a wizard earth,

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
there seems to be quiet a few earth wiz out there tbh.

(yep, albs getting lamer and lamer..)

edit: worst movie ive ever seen.

Gamah

Banned
Why not instead of saying "worst movie I have ever seen" like a bunch on VN tits, give him advice on what you didn't like and what could be done to improve it, it is his first video.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Gamah said:
Why not instead of saying "worst movie I have ever seen" like a bunch on VN tits, give him advice on what you didn't like and what could be done to improve it, it is his first video.
Delete his class? well his damage is weak anyway think I saw him nukeing for 400ish damage and thats weak for a bain normaly get nuked for 800+ he needs a decent template.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
MUHAWHAH even i have more buttons :) and they all get pressed to :cheers:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

reroll, learn to use the camera, learn to edit the movie, show something thats worth watching(leeching into a fight of other fg doesnt count etc)... did you really want to here this ?

Gamah

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Delete his class? well his damage is weak anyway think I saw him nukeing for 400ish damage and thats weak for a bain normaly get nuked for 800+ he needs a decent template.

no bain nukes for 800 base..

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
reroll, learn to use the camera, learn to edit the movie, show something thats worth watching(leeching into a fight of other fg doesnt count etc)... did you really want to here this ?

well maybe u could give advice to him what needs to be done better. what edit program to use etc. rather then just saying u suck go home. anyway, didnt either bother d/l'ing it cause of all this rude replies

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
the morally superior attitude of some of the people on this board makes it sound more like VN every day......

give the guy a break and some "constructive" criticism or go troll somewhere else.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
People hate bainshees, people hate warlocks. Posting a movie of either of those classes blasting others to bits will not be received kindly. To expect otherwise is a little naive.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:

thats not really advice tho. thats flaming and bitching ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah, I'm sick of these OP classes in videos, give me 3 SB's pwning some solo caster.....THEN IZE BE IMPRESSED!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
wtf is OP about bainshees.

seriously.

Light eld got to be better?

SM? Sorc? BD? locks?

I know the group ablative is superb. The Cone AOE is shit mezz breaker unless theres a few bainshees (but u aint gonna have more than 1 in the group). The nuke delve "slightley" higher than other spec nukes, difference is negligable. No base stun which is the bread and butter of hib mages.

So its basically a nuker with group ablative and nice rr5. (Shitty nearsight or root too) OR am i missing summin. Why do peeps QQ about this class its just another caster?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Why do peeps QQ about this class its just another caster?

It's generally that SOME have been known to abuse the casting through walls bugs, resulting in wiping relic defences and the like.

Darzil

Falgren

Fledgling Freddie
scarleth said:

What program did u use to record "fraps demo" ?? if u want the full version lemme know..

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i might make a movie about my valkyrie it will be

Buffup run out 5 seconds later /release :D

i likes my mistieral :D

anywho i dont download rvr movies as a rule but you can get a lot of editing software out there as either free downloads.

although honestly i dont know any as i dont do video editing :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
MUHAWHAH even i have more buttons :) and they all get pressed to :cheers:

Pressing buttons on the kettle and toaster while your DoT kills everyone don't count :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom