Solo anyone?

Bloodclot

Banned
so as a tank you have to get in melee range first to pwn theurg 1vs1? :) to do the walktrough thingie.

try to get in range from a mezzing/rooting theurg if he doesn't allready spammed a pet stun/snare zerg allready from 2k range :)

sure solo vw has 2 insta/s at 1.5k to interupt you. but a quick cast mezz and VW is ready to be buried 6ft under ground. (if QC insn't resisted oc but then you still have time to normal cast a root/mezz)

unless you can jump a theurg that is semi afk running to ck or bridge.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
(if QC insn't resisted oc but then you still have time to normal cast a root/mezz)

so surely u should cast normal then QC, as if ur buffed u'll cast faster, and i hate any one who i see walkingthrough ppl. they reli get on my tits!

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
so as a tank you have to get in melee range first to pwn theurg 1vs1? :) to do the walktrough thingie.

try to get in range from a mezzing/rooting theurg if he doesn't allready spammed a pet stun/snare zerg allready from 2k range :).

theu 'petsam' lol even fully buffed is soo slow u canT spam >< unless your enemies are noobs and let do cast freely, but its a waste of power since u got spec DD make 2 pets then DD to orbit i say =)
so u wont see petspam from 2k range lol with bard u run in and instainterrupt before the 1st pet is out ><

also BARD got confuse that instakill theu pets????

Bloodclot said:
sure solo vw has 2 insta/s at 1.5k to interupt you. but a quick cast mezz and VW is ready to be buried 6ft under ground. (if QC insn't resisted oc but then you still have time to normal cast a root/mezz)

unless you can jump a theurg that is semi afk running to ck or bridge.

no successful QC then you are doomed and dead m8
+successful mezz = last very short time

Bloodclot

Banned
stoptryingtohitme said:
so surely u should cast normal then QC, as if ur buffed u'll cast faster, and i hate any one who i see walkingthrough ppl. they reli get on my tits!

this is what i wrote:

you can't cast normal if you are interupted by 2x 1.5k interupts. so you cast the iwinQC button to mezz the interupting vw

Bloodclot

Banned
Bhalage said:
theu 'petsam' lol even fully buffed is soo slow u canT spam >< unless your enemies are noobs and let do cast freely, but its a waste of power since u got spec DD make 2 pets then DD to orbit i say =)
so u wont see petspam from 2k range lol with bard u run in and instainterrupt before the 1st pet is out ><

also BARD got confuse that instakill theu pets????

no successful QC then you are doomed and dead m8

tried the confuse on theurg pets. but they keep stunning/snaring me.
but will try later if i can get account open again.

is confuse isntant or castable? can't find it on catacombs char builder.
ah found it. 3.5 cast speed confuse. fun when you have some pets on you

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
tried the confuse on theurg pets. but the keep stunning/snaring me

well i know rm confuse instakill theu pets. dunno about hib

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
so much whingin about theurs btw i really wanna say the day when a fully buffed BD takes u out m8s :>

Bloodclot

Banned
Bhalage said:
so much whingin about theurs btw i really wanna say the day when a fully buffed BD takes u out m8s :>

no whine :> just a conversation about theurgs. (at least i enjoy it:>)

and BD's aren't that hard with trio :> even buffed. vw+bm take them down pretty bad if bard is kiting the bd. else its just mezz the pets

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
no whine :> just a conversation about theurgs. (at least i enjoy it:>)

and BD's aren't that hard with trio :> even buffed. vw+bm take them down pretty bad if bard is kiting the bd. else its just mezz the pets

i was talking about solo duo (happenedto me today a bd take out sorc+me was like oO) =) trio is gay against all kind of soloers (= 0 chance to win)

Bloodclot

Banned
Bhalage said:
i was talking about solo duo (happenedto me today a bd take out sorc+me was like oO) =) trio is gay against all kind of soloers (= 0 chance to win)

of course but trio is also fun to take out larger groups. and can't say to the other lan guy to fo and go play solo etc :)

lan with daoc is rox :)

Kais

Banned
Bloodclot said:
we do let some soloers live. but the so called solo ppl with theurgists deserve to die just like bonedancers.

it aint fun when you fight some ppl. and suddenly some "balanced" 1vs1 class start spamming stunpets on us at 2k range till they oop and run like girls and hoping to get a deathspam.

want a 1VS1 class? role a nice tank and date on irc for duels.

I add on u lame tards always, for arthur!

Kais

Banned
mids turn to zerg today!, and haha at the ones who stick me and run straight into atk, you made my day :fluffle:

Bloodclot

Banned
my account open again. but chello netherlands is fucked atm. i LD every 2 minuts when i log on.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bhalage said:
well i know rm confuse instakill theu pets. dunno about hib

It kills 1 theurg pet; however the confuse spell is a dreadful slow cast on the bard. Also 1 pet on the bard means he has no means of confusing it anymore as no quickcast nor insta nor MOC in Thidranki.

There's no real counter in Thidranki to theurgist pets. You will probably die if a theurgist gets 2~ on you.

to the point; I got 1 Thidranki-char on Prydwen (Scythles, a 24 VW) - mostly logged out pretty quickly after getting ganked by 5+ every time I go 2 yards outside the HK. With no speed, no real CC (let alone AE) and the left and right stunning mincers who then proceed to mezz me, run away; get a friend to wtfpwn me gets boring pretty fast :p

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
It kills 1 theurg pet; however the confuse spell is a dreadful slow cast on the bard. Also 1 pet on the bard means he has no means of confusing it anymore as no quickcast nor insta nor MOC in Thidranki.

There's no real counter in Thidranki to theurgist pets. You will probably die if a theurgist gets 2~ on you.
yes ofc m8 i know but also count on that casting a theu pet is extremely slow in thid and if u got any char inc with spd+some insta interrupt u wont be casting it, unless u cast with QC but then when the enemy gets in range then u cant do anything about it.. also 1 wind pet wont kill any1 (im wind specced for having specDD/ae mezz/spd/stunning pet on my char because i cant rely on others as im going solo since m8s left daoc and i dont really like going with ppl i dont know. so its not that annoying icepets who DD for insane dmg and snare and GRRRannoying as fook : )
i find it challenging, if someone can get to me means fooked up mezz, wrong target picking, too long standing still or smth then im DEAD also very challenging vs special classes like classes who also use QC who fooks it up and when.
its fun

to the point; I got 1 Thidranki-char on Prydwen (Scythles, a 24 VW) - mostly logged out pretty quickly after getting ganked by 5+ every time I go 2 yards outside the HK. With no speed, no real CC (let alone AE) and the left and right stunning mincers who then proceed to mezz me, run away; get a friend to wtfpwn me gets boring pretty fast :p

im sorry to hear that and yes im aware that its a common thing albies log in thid and take every1 in grp and then go to MB or roam MB mpk or MB HB MB.
still i can only say i used to roam solo (50%unbuffed, i used to log on BB after a BD catches me sprint/LT LTLTLTLTLTLTLTLTLLTLTskill or get zerged by more then 3 .)

so sorry to hear that u get zerged i know how is it.
mb roll a chanter and u will pwn m8 (chanter as i see is very competitive VS theu too) =)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Mids have been really zergy today :)

keep getting this group of 3 Skalds running into me

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
To bad i dinged my Enchanter Werty level 25 then 26 with free level, was fun when i killed you solo a few times then never see you after that :p

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
To bad i dinged my Enchanter Werty level 25 then 26 with free level, was fun when i killed you solo a few times then never see you after that :p

dont think you talking about me - cause I have been only killed once (as in one time) solo - and that was by a blue con hib called Valkybaby (run through got me there :) ).

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Mids have been really zergy today :)

keep getting this group of 3 Skalds running into me

Well as one of those 3 skalds I hardly think we were Zergy, albs were running around as a fg and we wiped them twice then no others were about looked for 20mins found solo merc, then we all logged.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
Well as one of those 3 skalds I hardly think we were Zergy, albs were running around as a fg and we wiped them twice then no others were about looked for 20mins found solo merc, then we all logged.

lucky gits i wasnt there :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I was killed 3 times by your little, 3x skalds +1 hunter and 1 SB group :)

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
dont think you talking about me - cause I have been only killed once (as in one time) solo - and that was by a blue con hib called Valkybaby (run through got me there :) ).

Hehe yeah saw you by AB, and thought what the heck i give it a go even tho i was level 20. :)
Then i hit once then saw you run and i kept with you and then you turned and i knew you was going to use QC so tried to avoid it by run thru and i made you waste it.. Then its pretty much game over for any caster really hehe :) . But must say saw you in thid and are very good player hats off for you for solo hunting all time.

Might even try my luck on my Light Eld "Vavavoom" and get her sc'd etc and bring her into thid :) (the one that stood on bridge spamming you with nearsight lol)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Theurg

His pet is your mate. Whack said caster and run-through the bugger over and over to stop him rooting you. But if he does then wait for the pet to break the root and then sprint at the caster who will be quite close so the pet will probably not stun you intime again. If the caster tries to run without rooting you hit your sprint button. One way or another you should drop him. Had sum really great fun fights legging it for ages after casters. Distance is the killer so you gotta keep on him or her - ignore the damn pet.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Svendoc said:
one of the 3skald+4 sbs camping atk
we had enough and logged
just fyi there were 5 of us including a buffbot vs mostly twinked chars buffed to the tits.,,, go figure

and garba there are no solo chars in bg1 as far as i seen either, they all try their best to avoid having to fight solo as far as i seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom