Solo anyone?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
are there actually people soloing on pryd bg1?

there are lots of really crap mini groups going round (like leopard the i-mez-then-lull bard with hero/VW trio who can kill only soloers as it seems)

there are actually lots of mids soloing - but comeon hibs: your classes are not so crap after all - just try to solo you will see it works

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Is the pryd bgs active again? Last times I've been there it have only been albs, or well mostly. The mids got zerged 2 to 1 and no hibs cept stealthers. Might bring arms or merc out then to bash something. :p

A bit more on topic, in bgs most go to have fun and relax from normal rvr, often you group up with friends or so, so wouldn't be suprised if there was more small groups than soloers.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Well not every char is as suited for soloing as a theurg

Only solo mids ive seen are BDs and skalds, only albs i've seen solo is you...

I have seen a few VWs solo and a druid, but i reckon they logged after getting run over time and time again :)

Ive excluded stealthers here ofcourse, where its the same problem, very few soloers, just a few mids that run around alone, occasionally a hib and very rarely an alb

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Is the pryd bgs active again? Last times I've been there it have only been albs, or well mostly. The mids got zerged 2 to 1 and no hibs cept stealthers. Might bring arms or merc out then to bash something. :p

always depends on who got CK
if hibs dont have it you wont see a single one of them - if they do (like now) they outnumber everyone 2:1 at least (even albs) and keep running around in groups even after 2am when there are 3 infils and 2 buffbots in bg1... but that seems to be norm here

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Well not every char is as suited for soloing as a theurg

every tank can kill a theurg - run through him continously -> dead theurg
(works with every other caster except BD and chanter)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
every tank can kill a theurg - run through him continously -> dead theurg
(works with every other caster except BD and chanter)

Id love to be able to run through with a chainstunning pet one me or that snaring ice pet

Problem is that theurgs can kite extremely well, plus i hate running through, because its lame and im no good at it :)

And stealther pop albs still > hibs and mids, trust me :)

Bloodclot

Banned
Garbannoch said:
are there actually people soloing on pryd bg1?

there are lots of really crap mini groups going round (like leopard the i-mez-then-lull bard with hero/VW trio who can kill only soloers as it seems)

there are actually lots of mids soloing - but comeon hibs: your classes are not so crap after all - just try to solo you will see it works

hi garba!
you solo.... well i saw you solo at start of our thid tour. and killed us once i think. when i was duo with a BM (my brother and he is not hero)

and we kill soloers but also small groups + adding wind theurgs (hi again garba)

but you managed to flee a couple of times.
and with all the alb stealth groups roaming arround. no chance to solo as bard or any non stealth class.

so if you wanna solo garba. don't roam with zergs. saw you lots with the alb groups. also saw you roaming solo start of the day. but not solo later the evening.

but you just got owned. face it. play patience if you wanna solo.

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
hail garb, anyone who tries to solo you is crazy and dead :p
was duong with my brother bloodclot (leopard), then kesa joined.

then we triod, cuz we r friends ;) :sex:

greetz nazguller bm

edit:
Bloodclot said:
hi garba! you just got owned. face it. play patience if you wanna solo.

be not so impolite bloodclot, now that you are a so called rvrer :puke:

And a little dumb comment on solo from me:
the only Solo i know is Han.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
so if you wanna solo garba. don't roam with zergs. saw you lots with the alb groups. also saw you roaming solo start of the day. but not solo later the evening.

but you just got owned. face it. play patience if you wanna solo.

yeah i could just make groups and kill soloers like you - good idea actually... or not

and yes i got terribly owned by a trio a couple of times (btw: lull after mez = not good)

only zerg I have seen all day was hib one btw - but I guess we wont see any of of them once they lose CK - how sad ;(

oh and when did you see me in a zerg? ;) you mean at the bridge or at the CK? that's the risk of being there - just as I can be sure to get jumped by 5 luries when I walk over the bridge you have to count with more than 1 alb you would usually zerg with your group.

Bloodclot

Banned
Garbannoch said:
yeah i could just make groups and kill soloers like you - good idea actually... or not

and yes i got terribly owned by a trio a couple of times (btw: lull after mez = not good)

explain. first time i played bard in bg or any rvr. only chance to win mezz against faster casting theurgs or sorcs at longer range.

and why should i solo with bard?

EDIT saw it wrong.
yeah one point i mezzed an alb group and pressed lull :( everyone was demezzed again....

was a quick learn :)

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Is A bit more on topic, in bgs most go to have fun and relax from normal rvr, .

can u pls tell me then normal rvr i take it is lvl 50 rvr ? the way u put it sounds like u dont have fun and relax in this normal rvr. u come to thid to do that correct ?. then u talk about thid like its a stage below u but id like to no why u play normal rvr if u dont have fun and also cant relax ?also when rvring do u need to be 50 for it to be normal sounds to me like old school i have a 50 etc lots of peeps like playing thid and for them NORMAL rvr is thid

delete

Can't get enough of FH
i tend to solo like 99% of my time.. sometimes i meet fellow soloers but mostly like u say its full of duos+ which is teh boring.. but satisfying if you manage to keel them ;)

and on the theurg comment, i met one solo theurg today and got the jump on him and he just qc'ed mezz, ran away and started petting me.. it ended up with me not hitting him once, chain stun ftw ey...?

but tbh, gifv more soloers ;)

/gothiatek

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
delete said:
i tend to solo like 99% of my time.. sometimes i meet fellow soloers but mostly like u say its full of duos+ which is teh boring.. but satisfying if you manage to keel them ;)

and on the theurg comment, i met one solo theurg today and got the jump on him and he just qc'ed mezz, ran away and started petting me.. it ended up with me not hitting him once, chain stun ftw ey...?

/gothiatek

hail gothiatek, you are that sexy skald :) /kiss

/Nazguller bm

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
A bit more on topic, in bgs most go to have fun and relax from normal rvr

hehe, must agree with you there.. bg1 feels a bit like kindergarden compared to the real deal :p

and something that i found quite funny is that albs in bg1 stealthzerg, zergs and camp ck with casters and archers just as they do in the frontiers :m00: :rolleyes:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Im really enjoying thid atm, its a nice break from normal rvr - i tend to solo too, or maybe duo with a friend, i also die alot though ;)

currently: xenxiu - dark rm, neel - savage, cwy - warrior :)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
delete said:
hehe, must agree with you there.. bg1 feels a bit like kindergarden compared to the real deal :p

and something that i found quite funny is that albs in bg1 stealthzerg, zergs and camp ck with casters and archers just as they do in the frontiers :m00: :rolleyes:

cannot comment on the stealth war since as a non-stealther you dont really know what's going on but I do a regular /who thidranki and top number I have seen today in bg1 was a total of 8 stealthers (might have been more at primetime, that's when I didn't play). I know that there was at least the same amount of hib stealthers but admittedly less mids.

and by running groups in bg1 all you do is make the few non-stealthers log their stealthers on... but ofc I am not in the position to tell anyone how to play and if they have fun killing people 3:1 then so be it.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
lol Village People u lame tards :>

STOP zerging my solo theur (icestorms) 3vs1 with at least 3+insta interrupts.
newbies, killing me 5+times with your noskill grp i must really congratulate

/Outkhast
: )

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch how long have u you been playing pryd/thid for ??????????

You seem to have some misguided impression that there is never any albs there :confused: .If as you say hib has ck(dunno cos i dont play durin the week)and there is not many albs about ,thats prolly because is nowhere for the albs to run when the solo hib jumps there fg :m00: . So, they all dont go thid till some grow the balls to go zerg ck back, then its back to the same camp ck/mb for the albs and the mids/hibs do there best to kill what they can.

edit:not all albs are like this jus about 99%

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
delete said:

/gothiatek

that was me who got u

a skald with 4!!!!!!!!! insta interrupts and u still didnt hit me 1 time LOL.
i was roaming solo when u attacked from behind. i was like qc mezz and was running away when i said lol fekk it, i havent meet noone for a time now lets make a petspam >< and it worked... if no stun then im dead m8 dont forget it so it was only a matter of luck.
i dont know what do u think, but that _CC is my only chance to win_, as u know theur cant melee doesnt have lifetap so once im being hit im usually dead. usually skald melee>theu melee m8
so dont come and whine here, because u played bad, dont attack me or face the consequences ><

as a theur insta interrupts kill me mostly
like bard, skald, bd, vw, thane, hib casters qc stun, los roxstar shrooms plus the 'normal' stealther garrotespam, PA BS add etc
and w00t i still manage to kill someone from time to time.

see you all out there

/Icestorms

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Garb lets make a duo or hmmm a trio and lets see what can we do :>

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
that was me who got u

a skald with 4!!!!!!!!! insta interrupts and u still didnt hit me 1 time LOL.
i was roaming solo when u attacked from behind. i was like qc mezz and was running away when i said lol fekk it, i havent meet noone for a time now lets make a petspam >< and it worked... if no stun then im dead m8 dont forget it so it was only a matter of luck.
i dont know what do u think, but that _CC is my only chance to win_, as u know theur cant melee doesnt have lifetap so once im being hit im usually dead. usually skald melee>theu melee m8
so dont come and whine here, because u played bad, dont attack me or face the consequences ><

as a theur insta interrupts kill me mostly
like bard, skald, bd, vw, thane, hib casters qc stun, los roxstar shrooms plus the 'normal' stealther garrotespam, PA BS add etc
and w00t i still manage to kill someone from time to time.

see you all out there

/Icestorms

Played bad?
please tell me what ive should have done.. maybe insta mezzed u from the start but that would have just given me one free hit.. I couldnt do jack shit becouse you where out of range for my instas iirc or maybe it was because i was chained stunned the whole time... :rolleyes:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
delete said:
Played bad?
please tell me what ive should have done.. maybe insta mezzed u from the start but that would have just given me one free hit.. I couldnt do jack shit becouse you where out of range for my instas iirc or maybe it was because i was chained stunned the whole time... :rolleyes:

nono dont get me wrong u are one of the best skalds around who is extremely dangerous for me, believe me i wasnt happy u ambushed me : )
i think it was bad timing on your instas, but hell knows, well just imagine what happens if my mezz gets resisted. then im a sitting duck :> so i think it was fair 1on1, yes i know chainstun is very annoying and evul, but never forget that is my only chance. i casted 5-6pets on you (i used to do 2 on randoms) but i had to be really sure on that CC, cuz 1 insta interrupt = 3 sec no cast from me = chances i go dead with my low hp/weak armor :)

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Just one of those things i tend to try stay grouped mostly because i am a friar in rogs so i am not up to the standards needed for fighting off the usually twinked soloers. And normally most of the people i am with are in the same boat as me by the amount of healing i have to do so no real problem :) most soloers are the ones who have gone the extra mile with the spellcrafting so they get a good chance of winning but even though i have not it does not mean i want to be farmed day in day out so i often get with a people and we go together.

Also if i have enough conc i help buff up soloers or people i see around just to give them some help so really :p what i am meant to do try fight fully twinked and buffbotted people who are roaming about or try and help out a small group of people and give us a chance against them. ;)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
Garbannoch how long have u you been playing pryd/thid for ??????????

You seem to have some misguided impression that there is never any albs there :confused: .If as you say hib has ck(dunno cos i dont play durin the week)and there is not many albs about ,thats prolly because is nowhere for the albs to run when the solo hib jumps there fg :m00: . So, they all dont go thid till some grow the balls to go zerg ck back, then its back to the same camp ck/mb for the albs and the mids/hibs do there best to kill what they can.

edit:not all albs are like this jus about 99%

actually I said that whoever got the CK has the most people in thid. Same for albs, hibs and mids. And I really don't care too much about that cause most often these people are either camping the ck or one of the bridges and are easily avoided. It's the groups that are roaming around and kill soloers that are pissing me off... yes the same soloers that DO NOT go to the camped places to avoid zergs in the first place

Bloodclot

Banned
we do let some soloers live. but the so called solo ppl with theurgists deserve to die just like bonedancers.

it aint fun when you fight some ppl. and suddenly some "balanced" 1vs1 class start spamming stunpets on us at 2k range till they oop and run like girls and hoping to get a deathspam.

want a 1VS1 class? role a nice tank and date on irc for duels.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
we do let some soloers live. but the so called solo ppl with theurgists deserve to die just like bonedancers.

it aint fun when you fight some ppl. and suddenly some "balanced" 1vs1 class start spamming stunpets on us at 2k range till they oop and run like girls and hoping to get a deathspam.

want a 1VS1 class? role a nice tank and date on irc for duels.

there is no alb tank who can kill bard, vw and bm ;(

and besides that i think EVERY soloer has more chance to beat a solo theurg than beating a bard-vw-bm trio - but that's just my impression ofc...

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
start spamming stunpets on us at 2k range till they oop and run like girls and hoping to get a deathspam.

sorry m8 but u are clueless

there is a 'little' difference between BD and theu.
its is called INSTA

anyway was nice when u fooked up bard+bm and i soloed you guys, uber chances i had bard+bm who outran me and won mezz ;>
thx for the adrenaline rush
:cheers:

ps: i see you guys are unhappy with stunpets
want me to respec ice? =)

Bloodclot

Banned
Bhalage said:
sorry m8 but u are clueless

there is a 'little' difference between BD and theu.
its is called INSTA

anyway was nice when u fooked up bard+bm and i soloed you guys, uber chances i had bard+bm who outran me and won mezz ;>
thx for the adrenaline rush
:cheers:

ps: i see you guys are unhappy with stunpets
want me to respec ice? =)

i was refering with the stunpets to theurg. not the bd. to make that clear. and i am not clueless.

soloing a duo with theurg is easy. mezz or QCmezz one of the 2. bard can try to spamm lul or spells to interupt till the QC is back up and kill both.

theurgs dat are trying to be uber cause they solo ppl or duo's should try other classes. there aint much skill in 1VS1 at a theurg.

as for us trio. again: we kill soloers but also let some soloers live if they just ran from apk. but we chain theurgs. cause they are trying to kill us everytime. if we let them live and we run next by. we get backstabbed with AE mezz and stun/ice pets. same with sorcs, if you let them live. they AE mezz you for 30secs and run away.

its a game live with it. as a hib its hard to survive solo cause of the stealth/theurg zergs.

and garbanoch, you said no albtank can kill bard/vw/bm
Bard can;t kill ANY of the alb tanks, and albs have mercs. a bit solo merc can kill any solo tank just the way an hib or mid tank can solo an alb tank.

and if you mean, there is no alb tank that can kill the trio bard/vw/bm, gosh you are right. same with a hib tank can't kill a theurg solo. or a hib tank can't kill a friar/mincer/reaver trio. GOSH! a solo tank can't kill 3 FG's Xrealm omg!

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
i was refering with the stunpets to theurg. not the bd. to make that clear. and i am not clueless.

soloing a duo with theurg is easy. mezz or QCmezz one of the 2. bard can try to spamm lul or spells to interupt till the QC is back up and kill both.

theurgs dat are trying to be uber cause they solo ppl or duo's should try other classes. there aint much skill in 1VS1 at a theurg.

as for us trio. again: we kill soloers but also let some soloers live if they just ran from apk. but we chain theurgs. cause they are trying to kill us everytime. if we let them live and we run next by. we get backstabbed with AE mezz and stun/ice pets. same with sorcs, if you let them live. they AE mezz you for 30secs and run away.

its a game live with it. as a hib its hard to survive solo cause of the stealth/theurg zergs.

and garbanoch, you said no albtank can kill bard/vw/bm
Bard can;t kill ANY of the alb tanks, and albs have mercs. a bit solo merc can kill any solo tank just the way an hib or mid tank can solo an alb tank.

and if you mean, there is no alb tank that can kill the trio bard/vw/bm, gosh you are right. same with a hib tank can't kill a theurg solo. or a hib tank can't kill a friar/mincer/reaver trio. GOSH! a solo tank can't kill 3 FG's Xrealm omg!

im just saying it is not fun after the 5th attempt to do a little runaround and try to solo, then u meet 3+ppl grps and have 0 chance not even to flee.
it gets boring after a time m8.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:

run through theurg -> make him waste QC due to no LoS -> dead theurg
yes if the theurg gets the drop it's gonna get v difficult but god forbid a caster can kill a tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom