solamnus the movie...second try:P

MrBic

Part of the furniture
^^ getting same msg here and ive tried 2-3 more players aswell. :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
Freshly downloaded MP classic not working either, downloaded the movie file twice, didn't help... what am I doing wrong? :(

Mediaplayer can't play the file, MP Classic generates an error...

hmmm...very strange. I xan just say what codecs i use and what players:(
I use the total div x bundle i think its called. And my original file i could open in windows media player, but after it was hosted i tried that link to see if it was working..and then it wouldnt work there. So i righ clicked on the link here....choose save target as, then desktop. And when i had file on desktop i tried choosing either thatvlc-0.8.4a player...or media player classic, and it worked in both of them. If not im afraid that only the filefront dl might work for you...thought that will be hideously long ofc:(
Gl with it guys.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
I can't help but reiterate this point :) Personally I was very heavily into overusing my keyboard (as an example) when I was playing my cleric up until about rr7. I decided one day, not long after I made a sorcerer to start forcing myself to pan and now I can't help but do it. It's made such a difference that I'll almost always spot incs in RvR at the same time as the first person in group just because of the speed increase.

Don't be afraid of changes; at first you'll absolutely suck and hate it but eventually it'll become more of a reflex then an annoyance and you'll become a much better player because of it.

ok to both you and gtomagi:)
Might give it a shot then(though i hate changes:p). if it is such an advantage i guess it wouldnt hurt trying it:)

MaCaBr3

Banned
The wondernoob encoded it in 3ivx, so download codecs and use VLC player to watch it.

Mediaplayer doesn't seem to like 3ivx.

Also: nice movie.

Knulare

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
The wondernoob encoded it in 3ivx, so download codecs and use VLC player to watch it.

Mediaplayer doesn't seem to like 3ivx.

Also: nice movie.

Knulare

hmmmm....yepp..he is right in all he sais, especially the last:p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
to bad he miss spelled it tho=/
/wave hi morg :kissit:

illu

Part of the furniture
Not bad at all :> Got it working in Media Player Classic with the k-lite codec pack. Some nice touches, good fights, I make an appearance for about 5 seconds when I killed a stealther in your 5 man group near the beginning, then you guys beat me up :>

Good stuff.

Oli - Illu

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thanx illu:) Didnt know you were in that chaos on bridge:p
Glad you thought it was ok:)
eb.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Finally saw it now and I liked it.
Nice work Ebe :drink:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Good vid! Where was I? :<

eek..no reavers in my vid, they make me look like a bag of potatoes in the hands of mike tyson:p
and especially not you or elitestoner hihi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom