solamnus the movie...second try:P

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok. Eeben have uploaded movie again for me. So Hopefully this time it will work^^. If you have something wrong with dl or so....give feedback.

Ok, wasnt sure if i was gonna put this here tbh. Since i know how much all movies gets flamed.
But then i thought, heck i never cared much for flames or whines anyhow and it can be fun for the people that are in it and also other people that plays tanks/heroes to see. So bearing that in mind..please if you wanna comment which ofc you are alowed to, try say something a little bit constructive. Im always one to wanna learn something new, so coming with advice i will happely accept)
The movie is very simple..nothing fancy. never worked in adobe premiere before and therefor wanted it as simple as possible. Storyline is very dry hehe..but just wanted some of it to keep it from only be fights and clips in a jumble
About my playing: Im a toe to toe guy...i dont jump around a lot..i almost never strafe, so if you dont enjoy watching that...stop dl it now:p
I miss styles etc from time to time and my playing is nothing perfect^^
I do enjoy playing like i do though, and am prolly not gonna change that.
I played as shield/blade tank along time before becoming LW...so a few clips in beginning are from that. Hence the " apprentice" chapter there..showing the difference abit
anyhow..enjoy the ones that have the intention of seing it

Thanx alot to Eeben for hosting this movie
over and out..

http://mads3.wi3.ots.dk/upload/solamnus4.avi

http://download.filefront.com/49867...0f583dde028bdd6a9cd5992190748cef2c7293d60144e

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
weird thing is when i try a download manager I get a file not found
If i right-click save-as it downloads fine

ohh
and DL'ing btw
as I've never said that before :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
heheh...well i just seen that one guy that dl didnt get the end of the movie for some reason:p
It should be 386 mb. So if you get less then that you havent got the whole movie. Hope its working otherwise:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
yepp, Movie works now. Right click and save target as, and its working fine.
Thanx Eeben again for helping out:)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
heheh...well i just seen that one guy that dl didnt get the end of the movie for some reason:p
It should be 386 mb. So if you get less then that you havent got the whole movie. Hope its working otherwise:)

hehe
that was me
cut off just at the final chapter

Nice vid
But you killed Kalloth you bastard :p

Liked seeing the grapplemonkeys go down :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Finally after like 5h of downloading from filefront I have it =) And I really enjoyed it tbh =)

The fights were nice and often really close to the edge, so was very exciting to the last second =)

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
well im not an expert at these type of things but after i compressed the sound in virtual dub the file size went to 162mb

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
eek uncompressed sound :eek:

still, nice entertaining movie sola :) where are those voiceovers between chapters from?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Can't get this masterpiece to play on my workcomp... is there some special codec or trick I need to do for it to work? :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
eek uncompressed sound :eek:

still, nice entertaining movie sola :) where are those voiceovers between chapters from?

thanx:) the voice overs are from a film called Ghost dog with forest Witecker(spelling:p). great movie about a black guy working as a sort of honorable assasin.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Goku said:
well im not an expert at these type of things but after i compressed the sound in virtual dub the file size went to 162mb

ohhh...my goodness. yes i hope i was better at these type of things^^.
I tried using another sound compressor in adobe premiere...and it compressed it a bit. But im glad you found a better way hehe.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error etc -.-

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error etc -.-

had same thing on my media player when i tried the link gahn. then i opened it up in media player classic and lol..it worked there. So try some different players. Do right click and save target as to desktop. Then just open it when the file is done with another player....Im using that total divx pack for codecs btw.
Hope you get it to work:)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
thanx:) the voice overs are from a film called Ghost dog with forest Witecker(spelling:p). great movie about a black guy working as a sort of honorable assasin.

Pwn movie.

"live by the code, die by the code"

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Pwn movie.

"live by the code, die by the code"

aye..really cool movie:) Also like geniuz(rza) alot since when i was younger. So if you into that kinda music it pawns even more:)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
still 1 hour left to download cant wait to see u in action Ebe

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Finally after like 5h of downloading from filefront I have it =) And I really enjoyed it tbh =)

The fights were nice and often really close to the edge, so was very exciting to the last second =)

thanx liloe:)
and yes, the fights i really enjoy are the ones i come out on top in end though i been close to loose, also ofc the ones i die but which are good fights are really enjoyable:)
Glad you liked it.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
So finally was able to watch it...
Very nice movie mate !
Especially liked the way u gave a personal style to it, with quotes/music/intro ect.
Decent fights, was nice to see ;)

Only thing i noticed was that u seem to do alot with ur mouse and qbars. The 1st fight for example u seemed a bit slow targeting and using the best styles, using quickbinds could speed up ur reactions alot :>

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Frozensolid said:
So finally was able to watch it...
Very nice movie mate !
Especially liked the way u gave a personal style to it, with quotes/music/intro ect.
Decent fights, was nice to see ;)

Only thing i noticed was that u seem to do alot with ur mouse and qbars. The 1st fight for example u seemed a bit slow targeting and using the best styles, using quickbinds could speed up ur reactions alot :>

glad you liked it frozen:)
And you do have some valid points. Funny i was talking about this exact matter with a friend of mine that watched the movie. he said same thing as you, which i also agreed to. i dont have anything q-binded, which might make me miss some reactionarys sometimes. I might start using it in future, but im so used to playing like i do, it would take a little while to get used to something new..so in the end its just cause im lazy:p First fight is a catastrophe in ever aspect though hehe...and i choose that one as a bit of a joke to show that as s/s you can pretty much survive anything, though i play like crap there...i just slam and try to target everything that moves:p
Thanx for the critique..its that kind of critique i like to hear:))
eb:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
was a pretty good vid mate, 1 thing though, get some end pots :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
glad you liked it frozen:)
And you do have some valid points. Funny i was talking about this exact matter with a friend of mine that watched the movie. he said same thing as you, which i also agreed to. i dont have anything q-binded, which might make me miss some reactionarys sometimes. I might start using it in future, but im so used to playing like i do, it would take a little while to get used to something new..so in the end its just cause im lazy:p First fight is a catastrophe in ever aspect though hehe...and i choose that one as a bit of a joke to show that as s/s you can pretty much survive anything, though i play like crap there...i just slam and try to target everything that moves:p
Thanx for the critique..its that kind of critique i like to hear:))
eb:)

I've changed my playstyle soooo many times, takes a while to get used to but in the end u play a lot better, believe me :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
was a pretty good vid mate, 1 thing though, get some end pots :)

hehe agreed to that also. I ordered a barrel from our local crafter and he was gonna make some:p So hopefully il have some better endage in near future:p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i liked it, some really nice fights in there :) i recognise the voice in the spoken bits (if only i wasnt bad with names) and he rocks - but, they fit more with assassin videos then long-lasting heroes tbh :D

definitely make one more if you have the footage for it someday :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Gotmagi said:
I've changed my playstyle soooo many times, takes a while to get used to but in the end u play a lot better, believe me :)

I can't help but reiterate this point :) Personally I was very heavily into overusing my keyboard (as an example) when I was playing my cleric up until about rr7. I decided one day, not long after I made a sorcerer to start forcing myself to pan and now I can't help but do it. It's made such a difference that I'll almost always spot incs in RvR at the same time as the first person in group just because of the speed increase.

Don't be afraid of changes; at first you'll absolutely suck and hate it but eventually it'll become more of a reflex then an annoyance and you'll become a much better player because of it.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i liked it, some really nice fights in there :) i recognise the voice in the spoken bits (if only i wasnt bad with names) and he rocks - but, they fit more with assassin videos then long-lasting heroes tbh :D

definitely make one more if you have the footage for it someday :)

thanx vodka. Its Forest witaker(Ghost Dog, the movie). And yes, he is an asassin. So i guess it would fit better with a stealther of some sort. Was also A touch just to personalise it for myself though as im a fan of the movie etc:) And thought some of the quotes fit okish in some fights with what was said. Have loads of more photage, and im gonna try start recording for some more now, so will definetly try and make a Sol 2 some day when i have time....

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
nice movie.. i liked it.. made me log on my hero :)

Thanx kaun:) if i can make someone do that it makes me really happy:)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Freshly downloaded MP classic not working either, downloaded the movie file twice, didn't help... what am I doing wrong? :(

Mediaplayer can't play the file, MP Classic generates an error...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom