So

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
PvP is fun but very limited atm and as Empire on our server, 99% of the time its Huttball, which is annoying. Not seen any reports of action on Ilum but not been there since the 1.1 patch.

I had a hard time creating a face I liked on the republic side in the character creator (the bad guys seem to be much more colourful). I think that would be the first thing that puts lots of people on the imperial path, then there's the horribly goody-two-shoes nature of the Jedis. You can pick nasty options, but it's still extremely mild compared with the brutality (and fun!) of the DARK SIDE! Ultimately, the republic needs more players and I think it'll only be a matter of time before some of the big guilds get bored and flip.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The jedi starting planet is indeed quite tame compared to the Sith planet. However the Jedi knight story is excellent, my guardian is only 28 but the story already has me gripped. And the fun and sarcasm of the smuggler's lines are fabulous.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I had a game crash yesterday and started looking at the process stats. The issue appeared to be memory usage, SWTOR was actually using 4.9 Gb of memory of the 6Gb installed. First time it happened and was after about 5 h play. Never seen this in any other game.

Givf Mandalorian faction for a 3 way, would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom