So...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
banelord on casters is even more retarded than it is on tanks who use bl_abilities at the right time, can lock down a caster - nerf their dmg / cast speed - it's not even funny :|. So in the light of that i wouldnt say casting speed is op, interrupts > mage.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Jox said:
Biggest myth ever... if you were running a mmorg wouldnt you try to satisfy everyone? Ofc you would and Mythic have tried to balance 1v1 and small scale rvr since the beginning but never succeded. And all stealth classes? they were made for 1v1, especially assassins.
That's why bonedancers are still the way they are? And warlocks? And sms? And sorcs? The list goes on. Assassins was designed to kill fast, but also to be fragile.. not for 1on1s. I agree that they try to satisfy everyone, but it's not possible, and they choose that they want a game with epic fights, that means it's less room for 1on1s and 8vs8 and whatever small scale fights. If they would balance something for 1on1 fighting it would inbalance it for the epic ones(or just make it into an identical class that already exist).

Daoc is imo the best game, ever, for small scale fights. But you also have to accept that it's not a game designed for small scale fights, and be happy for the ones you get and not whine on the ones where you get zerged alot. If you don't like it then there isen't much else to do than quit.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
they do chain stun...

I though cabby pet chain stun was nerfed in a patch a while ago, now yuo get an immunity timer?

:m00:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Game isen't designed for 1vs1's... Alot of things are op 1on1 that are quite balanced in larger scale rvr, like casters. As said above try playing a caster with a banelord that knows what he's doing. It's easy to whine on something you've never played.

thats fine but make all the classes competative.

doesnt have to be bang on but just something closer to what we got now.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
They do intercept when meleestunned, not sure about castable stuns, however as you said they do not intercept when mezzed.

always when bm's got grip on the sm with snares/stuns, and i slammed the pet, the sm has died - unless he got every insta in the grp + bof :p

not sure if the sm just lags away from the pet during the stun, kites away from it w/o realising pet is stunned, or pet actually not intercepting when melee stunned. but anyways, its v effective :p

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
2 facts for teh people!

sm pets dont intercept when mezzed, and as far as ive seen they dont intercept while stunned either

caba pets have immunity timer on the stun now, tendril4tw if you're bl. short immunity timer tho, since the stun is 2-3 sec only

sm pet intercepts when stunned but not when mezzed >.<

censi

Can't get enough of FH
when u FZ a SM the pet dont intercept. He got to be standing still or summin to get intercept i thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom