So whos rolling Origins?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Do you guys reckon the solo scene would be good on this origins server?
Hehe, at a wild guess, this server will be a total and utter zergfest. Will be walking to OF Snowdonia for solo fights :).

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hehe, at a wild guess, this server will be a total and utter zergfest. Will be walking to OF Snowdonia for solo fights :).

Im starting to doubt many players will play it due to WAR release at the same time

Im starting to doubt many players will play it due to WAR release at the same time

Well, seems like it is more and more normal that games are released hafly done and unfinished, would you want to play an unfinished beta again, then I guess ppl will flood to WAR.

Personally I'm quite tired of games that come out with broken or very bugged endgame, and what says WAR will be diffrent, the beta I tried was so bad I didn't even wanted to play it. :(

I think the zerg will be big in all realms, there will be alot of 8 mans in mid and hib, abit fewer in albion.

Most 8v8 will be done in HW since neither mids or hibs are gonna walk there lol ( albs will have fewer 8 man I recon and have to adapt )..

Small grp play and solo could take place in Odins I guess. Guess we have to see what they do with that anti grief thing first, since that could make solo play worse since you can't get the same attention as a stealther when assassinating lowbies.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Will see how it pans out, but i know some of the guild who've played beta don't like it much and probably won't bother with WAR at all now, so not everyone rushign to play it.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Will see how it pans out, but i know some of the guild who've played beta don't like it much and probably won't bother with WAR at all now, so not everyone rushign to play it.

Agreed, not that impressed by WAR so far, rather wait a few weeks/months and let em patch a bit b4 i go there.

If this server will keep its pop for 4-6 months im happy. 2 weeks of pve vs half a year of good rvr is a fair trade for me.

- English -

Resident Freddy

I have played it for 15minutes. The graphics are shocking atm imo, and there's no option to turn them up which I hope they have on release. I can't really critique it for 15mins playing though

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well, if people think WAR is gonna make RvR feel like DAoC and be an extension of it, I think people are gonna bump their heads in the wall pretty fast. Enough said about that.

People seem so narrow minded about daoc, prolly why the english servers died, so much whining and hate in game and on forums etc. What happened to people having fun, christ.

What realm and such are people playing on? Was thinking mid myself since I never played that realm much (and I'm a norse irl). :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if people think WAR is gonna make RvR feel like DAoC and be an extension of it, I think people are gonna bump their heads in the wall pretty fast. Enough said about that.

People seem so narrow minded about daoc, prolly why the english servers died, so much whining and hate in game and on forums etc. What happened to people having fun, christ.

What realm and such are people playing on? Was thinking mid myself since I never played that realm much (and I'm a norse irl). :)

I think this applies to all MMO communites these days, just look at the AoC forums, every1 wanted a perfect game of the bat and have no patiance to wait for a fix.

Look at the vnboards now after they said they might have delay incoming, the /cancel thread are there and wajning about how this games sucks etc.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Do you guys reckon the solo scene would be good on this origins server?

Thinking about doing another stealther but not sure if that will kick off as many groups will be playing, I guess.

Been playing on Devon cluster with my shade.. Unfortunately the yanks dont have the same solo pride as euro players had. Its all about the arrpees and the dont care how they get em.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i was thinking of rolling hib or mid , depends who gonna play there and i miss like a gr8 guild with good fun tbh :D so if some1 wants me :D just send me pm :D no matter if its mid or hib :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
i was thinking of rolling hib or mid , depends who gonna play there and i miss like a gr8 guild with good fun tbh :D so if some1 wants me :D just send me pm :D no matter if its mid or hib :D

Let's make level group in mid tbh. :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno, I guess it doesn't matter much for people as long as they have someone to play with. Realm is less important then. ;)

yeah ofc, but in alb u dont have any pber in the rvr grp whereas rm+sm or chanter+eldy both have solid aoe dmg and fit well into most types of setups, that was my only point!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
yeah ofc, but in alb u dont have any pber in the rvr grp whereas rm+sm or chanter+eldy both have solid aoe dmg and fit well into most types of setups, that was my only point!

Long time ago I ran with Aurores, Ice wiz in group. Worked pretty good. This was on normal servers with Darkness Rising though. Don't know how Origins will differ.
But I get your point

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Would be interesting to try an Albion Ice wiz group in Origins.

Ice isn't really the damage type of choice for Alb since both Hib and Mid primary buffers have the resist buff, the Ice DD is pretty weak and sorcs are usually to busy to debuff. Guess a lot will depend on what class gets pbt

Something like
sorc
cleric 2 x
wiz 3 x
paladin
minstrel

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Squeeze out those last few memories folks!

Origins? MY ARSE! :kissit:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Might pop on at some point and create some char, will be alb though and most likely be soloing

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna roll a skald, for the nostalgia. I miss speeding around in Gorge/Sauvage ganking expers.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
I think I wanna roll alb. cleric, paladin or sorc
maybe even mincer.

wtb setgrp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom