• Caeleron cluster

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Another US cluster

Votes: 25 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Septina

Part of the furniture
To be honest now you've rolled Alb I'm surprised you're not on VN bitching about how overpowered the hibs and mids are :cheers:

Think it has more to do with player ability than a realm being overpowered. :)

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Think it has more to do with player ability than a realm being overpowered. :)

You could be right but also has a lot to do with how much you play the game ... which is probably why I'm shit at daoc but great at my job! :D

By the way what realm did you play before you moved to Hib ??

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Now you've decided to f*ck off can you please stop trolling these f*cking forums??

These forums evolved (devolved?) over time. The forum community here really has a lot less to do with the Excal and Pryd player community, and a lot more to do with the FH community of itself. You gonna have to learn to accept that.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
o.0 ohh a sarcastic post! lovely!

Please do make a search in these forums where i whined about hibs or mids AC a relic! Ill just sit here waiting for it.

You misunderstood i think. He was saying NFD (and other hibs/mids) whined about AC raids rather than AC them back ourselves. And it wasnt like we ran any prime time relic raids to try and get them back. (again being sarcastic).

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
o.0 ohh a sarcastic post! lovely!

Please do make a search in these forums where i whined about hibs or mids AC a relic! Ill just sit here waiting for it.

Read it a little more closely, ie, make a notice of the first line, and you will see that the post is not directed at you, or talking to you, it's only talking about you.

Which means, "you" = Tuth, NFD and the people they played with.

Now, if you read the post after you know this, and take into account the sarcasm, maybe you will get something out of it. However I understand it can be hard doing all those things at once. I am impressed however that you noticed it was sarcastic, well done!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Tuth, STFU! Kinetix know much much much better than you why NFD left and what TT's intentions with the "incident" was! NFD only used it as an excuse, didn't you hear?!? And the fact you whined about AC raids for months and months was only because it was easier to whine than to AC them back! I mean, it's not like you had a lot of relic raid attempts to fight back in a different way than whining, is it?!?

oh behave !

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Tuth, STFU! Kinetix know much much much better than you why NFD left and what TT's intentions with the "incident" was! NFD only used it as an excuse, didn't you hear?!? And the fact you whined about AC raids for months and months was only because it was easier to whine than to AC them back! I mean, it's not like you had a lot of relic raid attempts to fight back in a different way than whining, is it?!?

Forgotten how much I missed TT; Irony, sarcasm, humour & a good fight all rolled into one (though a bit lightweight on the old beers iirc).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Read it a little more closely, ie, make a notice of the first line, and you will see that the post is not directed at you, or talking to you, it's only talking about you.

Which means, "you" = Tuth, NFD and the people they played with.

Now, if you read the post after you know this, and take into account the sarcasm, maybe you will get something out of it. However I understand it can be hard doing all those things at once. I am impressed however that you noticed it was sarcastic, well done!

Orly? i didnt notice...

I just commented on the sarcastic post. Why? Am i not free to post whenever i want even if its not directed to me?
Cause if so, this forum would be empty :)

So next time before you make judgements or statments please read carefully :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Orly? i didnt notice...

I just commented on the sarcastic post. Why? Am i not free to post whenever i want even if its not directed to me?
Cause if so, this forum would be empty :)

So next time before you make judgements or statments please read carefully :p

Ok, maybe it was just me who didn't express myself clearly enough (again), so let me elaborate (again).

I am not telling you not to answer. I want you to answer. I want discussion. What I meant when I said that the post was not directed at you, is that the "YOU" in the post, was not meant as YOU - Kinetix, but as "you" - Tuthmes, NFD, and the players they play with.

By all means, write and post what you want, that's not what I'm saying. But you misunderstood the meaning of my last post by misinterpreting the word "you", which really took away the whole meaning of the post. Read it again and think of "you" as Tuth, NFD and the players they play with, and it will get a whole new meaning, which is the meaning I wanted it to have when you read it. Because yes, I wanted you to read it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You could be right but also has a lot to do with how much you play the game ... which is probably why I'm shit at daoc but great at my job! :D

By the way what realm did you play before you moved to Hib ??

I've played all 3 realms to rr9+ and i have been in good setgroups on all 3 realms and i know that all realms can put up as much of a fight as any other. :)
Just comes down to what players you have and the team play amongst those players.

Sorin

Banned
Let's just be friends now.. Dyvet is dead! We can argue about the reasons for ages and we already have

So tbh: /hugs for all! Thanks for making Dyvet what it was

I'l tell ya tonight if dyvet is dead or not.
I'm not home yet tho :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I left the server mate.. Dyvet is totally dead :D

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
not voted,cos once pryd is dead n buried not got any plans except enjoy life irl.
:england:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Every reason people have stated here is not why Dyvet is dead.

Dyvet is dead because it stopped getting new players.. Go to the German or US servers and look at the action in Thid and Molvik. Go back to when Dyvet was "apparently healthy" and the numbers in the BG's was a small fraction of that, and 90% of them were fully twinked BG toons, not newbies.

All the whining and the arguments and the players simply put it out of it's misery slightly more quickly than would otherwise of happened. Your arguing about who pulled the plug, not about why it was on life support in the first place..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
this poll would actually be pretty interesting if the answers werent so stupid, should have been an option for every cluster (including staying on dyvet)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Can sell my 50 necro (alb classic) and 50 SM (mid classic) for ingame plats midclassic or albclassic (bossiney) =P

(no pisstake offers tho!)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lack of new players, prydwen database crash, ppl making the game too personal, daoc being a scene of FH wars and not vice versa, and actions of some ppl that wouldn't affect a server with a healthy pop, but affected a server with low pop.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
this poll would actually be pretty interesting if the answers werent so stupid, should have been an option for every cluster (including staying on dyvet)

I did my bestest Mr. Man :(

Me no write stuff good n junk :fluffle:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pve is NOT hard... jesus christ..

not hard no, just incredibly boring.. :eek7:

anyone these days claiming PVE to be hard probably have a hard time with most things in life :)

The new system with good items for BPs plus MLs for BPs, i friggin love it.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
These forums evolved (devolved?) over time. The forum community here really has a lot less to do with the Excal and Pryd player community, and a lot more to do with the FH community of itself. You gonna have to learn to accept that.

wanted to rep u for that but must spread yaya.. =/

good insight into the FHcommunity there and I think yer spot on :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
My credit card has expired and the 2nd account closed today. Hmmm, to renew or not to renew?...

I've DLed the 14 day trial and will try it out. Thinking about classic cause i don't know if i cba with MLs. Mid of course. :p
What ToA cluster is the most fun and has the best soloing?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
My credit card has expired and the 2nd account closed today. Hmmm, to renew or not to renew?...

I've DLed the 14 day trial and will try it out. Thinking about classic cause i don't know if i cba with MLs. Mid of course. :p
What ToA cluster is the most fun and has the best soloing?

Im not sure your able to solo on us clusters from what i hear, but i dunno.

Wouldn't mind rolling an assasin tbh. My name shall strike fear into the minds of everyone!! Just to bad i can't run a bb account, gonna have to make new friends. :( Eulll where are you going!!! I want my lgm hammer posioned with mezz poision so i can kill the zerg. :)

Awww i miss the days :( Grp stealth.....Warrior attacks a fg......to bad i never win.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Im not sure your able to solo on us clusters from what i hear, but i dunno.

Wouldn't mind rolling an assasin tbh. My name shall strike fear into the minds of everyone!! Just to bad i can't run a bb account, gonna have to make new friends. :( Eulll where are you going!!! I want my lgm hammer posioned with mezz poision so i can kill the zerg. :)

Awww i miss the days :( Grp stealth.....Warrior attacks a fg......to bad i never win.

If you gonna Roll US Brad on Mid there a load of us on Merlin Server.

BTW it easy to lvl up there ML/Arti now so no 1 should have a problem getting RvR Ready tho Prices on stuff over there is ridiculos I could of earnt a fortune if Dyvet was a US Server lol.

Soulja

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
solo on US is very difficult since the soloculture never really set foot there properly, Ive seen very very few solos on Kilibury that truly do solo, most just add on sight. Same on Limors aswell, solo doesnt exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom