• Caeleron cluster

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Another US cluster

Votes: 25 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just wanted to get a General flavour of where people intend on rerolling on US servers tbh ...

So i can keep in touch with my good mates and avoid certain others :touch:

Fuck may aswell make it a poll :D

Mid Merlin here ... Pm me on Hardmode-Merlin

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cba with pve, so not rolling anywhere ;<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Mid/Kilibury as a thane :)

Then I'll have a bard for thid classic

And perhabs I'll roll something on alb/lancelot cause Septina tells us to..!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
here
WolfQuest

I'm a lvl15 timber wolf
called jack london

come join me galway boy
I'll PL you on the baby bunny rabbits ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mid/Kilibury as a thane :)

Then I'll have a bard for thid classic

And perhabs I'll roll something on alb/lancelot cause Septina tells us to..!

Cool might tag along on alb-lance also for a giggle ... Can i play Sorc ? :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Anyone is welcome to join us on Alb/Lance if they wish. :)
We're closing in on finishing with the pve, most people are 50 now with all artis sorted and slowly started doing ml's now and will start attending dragonraids for the last items we need shortly also. :)

Really refreshing to reroll on a server that actually have the population to hold almost around the clock pve raids aswell as uphold a high rvr population. :)

Really looking forward to going out in rvr with our full tankgrooup, gonna be so fun. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
We're closing in on finishing with the pve, most people are 50 now with all artis sorted and slowly started doing ml's now and will start attending dragonraids for the last items we need shortly also. :)

Really refreshing to reroll on a server that actually have the population to hold almost around the clock pve raids aswell as uphold a high rvr population.

Really looking forward to going out in rvr with our full tankgrooup, gonna be so fun. :)

Can i make an Female Iconnu Merc called Taloola and be your MA ???

Pweeeeeeeeeeese :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie

Really refreshing to reroll on a server that actually have the population to hold almost around the clock pve raids aswell as uphold a high rvr population. :)

If only it didn't involve all that hassle with lvling and ToA'ing yet another toon, I'd come along for some fun, but sadly, pve sucks :<

CorNokZ

I reckon pve on US servers are a whole lot easier than here.. People online 24/7 really helps :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Can i make an Female Iconnu Merc called Taloola and be your MA ???

Pweeeeeeeeeeese :(
I dont do assist. :< Tis so boring! So however sucky i am at picking targets i aint assisting nobody!!11 :(

If only it didn't involve all that hassle with lvling and ToA'ing yet another toon, I'd come along for some fun, but sadly, pve sucks :<

I dislike pve as much as the next person, but tbh, with all the changes and bonuses these days it's piss easy. :O
Can get 50 in a week easily with the 200% exp bonus in the frontiers and BG's.
All arti encounters are nerfed also, the Eirenes Charm mob for example is redcon on US these days. ^^

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
sorta off-topic
and yet related

Since requiel left, has the new english server GM posted on FH at all?
I'm only asking out of curiosity

ileks

Part of the furniture
Dling the US trial atm, not sure what to roll atm, perhaps a vamp or armsman on a toa server. No buffbot tho, so possibly even a friar or something :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
None of the above servers, so i did not vote.

After we have closed down Dyvet, i am going to start on either Avalon as an Alb or Mid on Lyonesse.

-Would never dream of rolling hib-

Both realms tend to be quite big and who on earth would like to be in the underdog realm after having played mid on prydwen -> dyvet since release.

Do not want to buy 3 new accounts for rolling on US, not worth the money. And anyway a good way of getting my german used a bit.

Vonwar

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Im gonna roll on you deception :p

PS: Manisch Graendel was really ruthless on mls QQ :D

Other then that im in avalon hib leveling some toons a bit everyday

Lethul

FH is my second home
cba with pve, so not rolling anywhere ;<

me and blazor got all chars for PL ready on alb/temair now if you wanna chat blazor up abit (my accs are free all weekend). And i think arauddry and gang got a couple of lvl50 necros you might be able to borrow? :) its really easy tbh (im on my third char now!) :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Lol that would be really tempting, but nfd gg1 back on limors. Personally still finding the language an inconvieniance. If it falls thru might give it a bash as never played alb before.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to get a General flavour of where people intend on rerolling on US servers tbh ...

So i can keep in touch with my good mates and avoid certain others :touch:

Fuck may aswell make it a poll :D

Mid Merlin here ... Pm me on Hardmode-Merlin

u should have come at the devon cluster so i can have the chance to chain kill u again :)

CorNokZ

What's making the servers you're playing on now so special that he shouldn't be playing there?

Kinetix played a big part in killing Dyvet and now he finally got it how he likes it.. No enemies! :wanker:

Kinetix, mate, you will be surprised that you can't just ac relics on the german servers with a fg..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom