• Caeleron cluster

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Another US cluster

Votes: 25 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I think it totally died in somewhere during August tbh.

The question tho now is :
-Thane all over again on US ???
-Heretic as a fresh start on US ???

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
from my pov; having played both dyvet, limors and temair and now trying out lancelot, dosent really matter if you prefere to zerg or to have proper fg fights, limors was nice, but what I have seen majority of the fgs when I was active on limors have now rerolled temair.. dont know about the current situation on limors. both I belive provide both aspects of daoc, zergsurfing and fg fighting..

Although id say temair at this moment is abit better in both aspects (espc fg roaming)... stil to try out US 2nd largest cluster..

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I know TT is still playing limors, and according to the forums and the recordings being put out, there's still some action there :) I'd still guess Temair is more active though, as Stallion said.

Roko

Fledgling Freddie
abit off subject, but at least its not a whine...

tried out US servers last night and experienced some weird lag, i.a. the the ball to the left went red :p never seen that before, as far as i can remember anyway... the chat went on as normal it seemed, but when i engaged mobs i got combat msg in chatwindow as normal, but their hp bar stayed at 100% - then suddenly it plummited to zero...

anyone else experienced it? talked to some us dudes and they hadn't heard/seen of any such lag.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
playing the same char is zzz ;p

Y.,.prolly. But i believe i already 'know' the ins and outs of Thane...so i can be in top competition right from the start.

Then again..i was playing with charplan today while studying :flame: ...
and a tic 42shield/42rejuv/41ench/34flex (right? do i remember it correctly?) seems really nice... as does a 50scythe/32arb (or so) and 25parry. The 3 best fun classes DAOC has to offer imo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom