So, what happened to the old time haha OT?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
as you know i was never a fan of "teh seel" shit that you kept posting, but i didnt go out my way to wank on it.

dont you think its just evolution of the forum? you talk like "teh seel" was a massive part of OT life. well, it had its following, its dislikers and the people who pick and chose.

i think it speaks for its self when you said "no one noticed it went away".

like i said, YOU as a poster i have no problem with. "teh seel" i hated a lot, i dont really know why, but fuck me i hated it :)

Oh i know, i know :D

I'd still say it was a big part, not any bigger then the rest like red twactor, the Fonz, etcetc. but still part of a memory.

The funny thing was when people didn't know(still don't sometimes), when i was being Teh Seel and when i was just another poster.

And true, times change, people change. Don't think this place could take another SFXMan posting on all threads at 5am or my 40k posts and odd rabble.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Oh i know, i know :D

I'd still say it was a big part, not any bigger then the rest like red twactor, the Fonz, etcetc. but still part of a memory.

come to think of it, i hated all this shit too. maybe i just didnt 'get it', i dont know. i guess anything like that just pisses me off :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I just didn't use OT enough :p I was a RvR whore for the first year really.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
goonies%20sloth.jpg

Sloth loves Seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom