So what class are you?

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 12 undead priest on test server1, its the weakest class but it can still hold its own really nice game imo :worthy:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
12 NE druid on test 12.
making bags for 8 linen!!!!!!1111111111111111

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
15 NE Rogue on Test1, lotsa fun, but lagspikes and disconnects are a pain in the arse

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
d0rf pala

Seems more of a healer that can fight a bit, rather than the fighter that could heal a bit from daoc.

Still quite fun and it's nice to be able to save random peoples lives as you run by.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
lv13 warrior on Test 36 - class is ALOT more fun than your standard tank in DAoC, lots of nifty things to play around with, charge is especially nice for beating someone to a mob you need :worthy:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Iv been playing around with druid a bit but seemes like priest is the only viable support I think.

Does anyone know if the priest spell, purge is insta cast or not btw?

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Im playing a bugged Rogue in pvp

and i do mean BUGGED

6pointsWTF

:clap:

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Ghostly Strike - 1/1 point
A strike that deals 125% weapon damage and increases your chance to dodge by 15% for 7 seconds. Awards 1 combo point.

Mattus

Fledgling Freddie
Level 22, Human Warrior here.

I think this is the first MMO where I feel fighters arent getting the short end of the stick.

WoW is quite simply, the best game I have ever played :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
14 druid test 24, must say i love druid, though ill likely try out shaman when EU beta starts :p

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
started playing when us open came and got up to 29 with my orc warrior, looks so über with that lvl 29 req mail helmet :D gonna try something else out in eu open beta but im 100% that im gonna roll an orc warrior in retai.. ive allways had a hard time deciding what class i should roll and allways regret it at lvl 30 or so but im so hooked on warrior that im not gonna get bored in a year or two :> Give wow now!

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
same class ive played in every mmo a warrior :)

we are a bit on the short end atm but i think blizzard has realised this and trying to fix it.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Lv31 Undead Rogue on test 4 pvp server.PvP was uber uber fun even if i did feel a bit OP vs everything cept the odd paly and other rogues.
Will roll human or NE rogue in EU retail :)

soylent green

Fledgling Freddie
I was on test sever 23, I had a pally/rogue/druid All in there teens.

I will be playing a druid in retail.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
got a 32 paladin, and thats what i plan to play in retail, very fun class :)

Stridez

Fledgling Freddie
I played a 32 NE female hunter with some bad ass equipment i thougt =D. and highest i did see in the end on my server was a 31 rouge i did kick but with tho i heard there was a 41 pally and 40 mage or so on my server test 18

at the end me and my friend 32 hunter also did go ashenvale gank some that did run by us, or we joined the zerg fights at crossroad (the barrens) fun as hell im deffintly gona be a NE hunter in EU retail

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
got a 32 paladin, and thats what i plan to play in retail, very fun class :)

Hey Squalion, was good grouping up with you on test3, will see you in retail.

Slate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom