So what class are you?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Im a shaman loving it so far :) lvl 31 and just starting to get some really nice skillz!!111

Must say i think shamans are really freakin uber in pvp i was in Ashenvale forest last night was doing a quest killing some lvl 30 mob (was lvl 29 at the time) some lvl 28 NE rogue jumps me.. i quickly smash down totems all over the place spamming heals then i switch my attention to the pesky rogue.. shock his ass into oblivion (i think he was really scared when my lightening shield was hitting him for nearly 100 damage everytime he hit me)

So i was doing him for roughly 100-200 damage each shock and by this time he was crapping himself running all over the place but frost shock with 50%? snare seals his fate he dies.. i kill the mob and do /train oh what fun

Aada

Part of the furniture
Think im on the same server as you..

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'll make sure that I ask for some money and power level if I see you in-game then. ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
only got 10g :( everytime i buy new skills cost me 2-3g sucks... power lvl hmmmmm.. currently pling myself..

grouped 3 times so far the rest ive just quested.. :) this game rewards questing not camping mobs for grind xp :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Got a level 9 Hunter and a level 4 Warlock atm on Test 8.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I got next to all classes past 5,
not mutch else.

Must say I was plesantly suprised with the undead race tho,
in pics they always look so damned ugly, but you can accualy make them
look alot better ^^

think Im gonna focus on my gnome rouge tho, as I got l33t skills playing him :p
or at least I feel that way lol

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
Aada. :wub: ;)

Make sure you are on tomorrow morning! :p

Its 3am now.. *mind fucked* yeah il try and get up early heh

Xplo

Banned
haha lo there Aada seems like you are owning in WoW too like in daoc a year ago.
Remember me, Xplo the unbuffed gimp you always 4 shotted? :p
I'll hope kill you with my Gnome mage in the future.

I didn't get in beta though.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
lv 10 undead mage

So much fun being a caster that doesnt die when in melee with mobs :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Xplo said:
haha lo there Aada seems like you are owning in WoW too like in daoc a year ago.
Remember me, Xplo the unbuffed gimp you always 4 shotted? :p
I'll hope kill you with my Gnome mage in the future.

I didn't get in beta though.

Cya in retail :)

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
lvl 15 undead warlock on test 30

WoW rocks! This is the only game that is better than DAoC! Finally, now I've found the next game that gonna take away 2-4 years from my life :p

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
lvl 15 tauren druid on test server 16 and i must say that a druid was much nicer than i expected :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Trying an Undead Priest this time. It's pretty gloomy as the undead, but the faction quests are funny(Kill a zombie and bury him next to his wife, to fullfill her dying wish :D ). Another cool part of being undead, is walking on to human farms and killing them :x

Playing a priest solo isn't as much fun as the other classes I've tried. Probably the worst class for exploring which I do alot, and spend alot of time suicide-ressing my corpse out of agro areas :p

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Night Elf Wisp Form..... <3 <3 <3 <3

CR's are so easy and fast being a little wisp :D

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Undead warrior at the moment. It got a lot more fun after I picked up a 2 handed axe and a gun :)

I like my mechanical squirrel, also.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
givf open beta account :<< anyone signed up who do not enjoy it? donate it to a poor celt ;<<<

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
19 Dwarf Warior on Test22. The game kicks arse and everyone i know who's tried it thinks so too. Warriors are fun, lots of abilities to spam when you finally get enough rage. especially fun with another warrior in the group, you can stick like 10 effects on the poor mob 9one battle stance one defensive0. Disarm kicks arse :)

Played a 20 druid earlier as well, lovely class, maybe a bit of average in a lot, not great in anything class though once the min/maxers start playing.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm level 13 now. Warrior is nice but I'm not sure if I will play it at retail. I make the same mistake on every other ORPG I play and I end up getting bored of just tanking all the time once I'm level 30-40, and although the warrior has some nice abilities, there doesn't seem to be that much that sets it aside from any other tank.

I might be speaking too early since I am still low level but that is the impression I am getting atm.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
lvl17 dwarf hunter on test 3, Culhwch, started last friday with a dwarf hunter got to lvl15, then decided to try ne got him to lvl17 then when OB started i decided to reroll with d0rf again and move to NE territory.

Just waiting for EU open beta, they release the pre orders the 26th, so open beta cant be that far away i hope :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
I'm level 13 now. Warrior is nice but I'm not sure if I will play it at retail. I make the same mistake on every other ORPG I play and I end up getting bored of just tanking all the time once I'm level 30-40, and although the warrior has some nice abilities, there doesn't seem to be that much that sets it aside from any other tank.

I might be speaking too early since I am still low level but that is the impression I am getting atm.

I told ya they kinda boring buddy not alot to them imo go druid or shaman or something :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I probably will at retail. No point starting one now though since the open beta will end soon. I'd might aswell just stick with the warrior and see if I change my mind.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
16 undead priest on pvp22 server, and loving it :) except for the server lag :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom