So warhammer turned out to be a wow-clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Your knowledge of DAoc certainly appears very dated.
As for this:
I read it, from the GM (the guy on the board), that the pvp-instances will be across servers.
Point me to that thread, afaik it has never been confirmed there would ever be cross server instances.

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Your knowledge of DAoc certainly appears very dated.
As for this:

Point me to that thread, afaik it has never been confirmed there would ever be cross server instances.

Give me a few minutes, while i grind the boards. Read it like 2-3 weeks ago.

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Can't seem to find the thread, but i sure hope it aint cross server rvr as wow - sigh.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
They won't be doing cross-server RvR. I think the person meant "Cross-Race/Faction" RvR.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
First legendary fletcher on excal/alb. If you actually played, you would probably know me.

I really hated wow - that's why i still play daoc on US lancelot/hib/alb (idiot).

... I can see the kids already mingled to Warhammer. This is gonna be so much fun! Free realmpts!

Well I was first legendary grandmaster gemcrafter on Hib/Excal (and possibly server) one time rated 3rd highest Eld in Europe and 8th in world if you played in Europe you would know me (Idiot)

I see playing with the yanks has rotted your brain, please stay there we don't need any more idiot Albs over here thanks. :kissit:

P.S. Nope never heard of you, guess you were just another Alb zergling who had to go US as you couldn't cut it over here.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was first legendary grandmaster gemcrafter on Hib/Excal (and possibly server) one time rated 3rd highest Eld in Europe and 8th in world if you played in Europe you would know me (Idiot)

I see playing with the yanks has rotted your brain, please stay there we don't need any more idiot Albs over here thanks. :kissit:

P.S. Nope never heard of you, guess you were just another Alb zergling who had to go US as you couldn't cut it over here.

I was going to post something to this effect but I see the grumpy old git prowling this thread, so I figured someone else would be bound to do it for me :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well that's that one closed and a few names for my little book of bandom....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom