So utterly bored...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I need something to keep me entertained for the next week.

I got nuffink to read, nuffink to listen to (listened to all my music 50000x over), nuffink to watch on TV (I hate american tv so so so so so much) and nuffink to play!!

Need some ideas!! :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
As bored as I am right now I am not that bored to get myself imprisoned and end up being someone's bitch or watch the news. :p

...perhaps in a few hours time I will be but not right now.

Tilda

Tell someone you have a bomb in your bag, that should provide entertainment.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently someone did that in Florida and is now looking at a possible 15 year jail sentence. Its a shame that the Americans don't have a sense of irony. :mad:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
American Jail is only a challenge, you could still run an evil organisation from inside, only itll be even cooler!

...give a guy some cigarettes, he speaks to a guy he knows, who knows a guard, who knows a guy, who knows this dude. Bang. Bye bye france...

Or do what the rest of america do when they are bored, sign up for a reality TV show.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
Apparently someone did that in Florida and is now looking at a possible 15 year jail sentence. Its a shame that the Americans don't have a sense of irony. :mad:
I presume Tilda knew that, its been all over the news here. We've had loads of reports about it (you know - the type were the reporter mocks all of america, but subltey so that they dont get it).

It was a brit who did it, so obviously we will bore them with our humour until they give the woman back.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh...I only heard it from my brother last night. I'm not sure who was more stupid; the girl for doing it or the american customs for actually believing some silly girl. :rolleyes:

...actually, they are both stupid. :p

American jail might be okay if I have my lackies with me but if I don't then I suspect that I am going to spend the first few weeks being ass raped by the skin heads. :mad: If I go to prison I will have to take you guys with me.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Wow when i loaded the page it had no replys when i clicked on it theres allready 10 replies :D

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
We'd totally pwn any jail, lox could bore them to death with long passages about how he is right and they are all baboons, whilst we cunning reverse the walls, thus putting the rest of the world being bars, and maknig us free men!

(Original concept stolen from the late great Douglas Adams)

EDIT: Alternatively, instead of getting yourself arrested, you could do what that 'woman' is doing on ebay and sell yourself as an imaginary girlfriend. Im sure it would be a huge success, £51+ for a couple of letters and a thong, not bad...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
We'd totally pwn any jail, lox could bore them to death with long passages about how he is right and they are all baboons, whilst we cunning reverse the walls, thus putting the rest of the world being bars, and maknig us free men!

(Original concept stolen from the late great Douglas Adams)

The good thing about stealing stuff from dead people is that they never sue your ass later on. :)

I think Lox might be better at providing a decoy for the butt hungry skinheads. After he tried to use sex as a form of payment yesterday I am sure he won't mind. :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
all he said was that he took off his panties

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
'Nuff said, I think. :p

(ffs! It took me 5 attempts to write a comma. This boredom is making me stupid as well as bored. :mad: )

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
'Nuff said, I think. :p

(ffs! It took me 5 attempts to write a comma. This boredom is making me stupid as well as bored. :mad: )

When you coming back Sissyfoo's

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
6 more days to go before I am back in england. :mad: Dunno about DAoC though...could be a while. :x

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~twitches~

GAWWWD!! I WANT MY COMPUTER!!! ~breaks down and cries~

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I'd entertain you Siss ... but... well you're there and ...I'm here.

:eek:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
Tell someone you have a bomb in your bag, that should provide entertainment.

HA HA HA

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

THEY CALL HIM THE FUNNYMAN

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Hey tilda can you tell them, you have a bomb in your bag and half a kilo of heroin stuffed up your arse

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I need something to keep me entertained for the next week.

I got nuffink to read, nuffink to listen to (listened to all my music 50000x over), nuffink to watch on TV (I hate american tv so so so so so much) and nuffink to play!!

Need some ideas!! :(

um, go outside ?

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
Go to the park \o/

Sounds scared to go outside without a cleric or even a full group well balanced.

most things in the park still con purple to me and i argo as hell there .

nope no option.

i say download the soprano's serie and start some crafting on the background while watching and :drink:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Repent Reloaded said:
um, go outside ?
um go away ?

If you are so happy that you've 'escaped' DAoC and this community then stop coming back and ramming it down our throats.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The idea of Repent being in control of any kind of weapon frightens me deeply.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
He is probably just in control of the latrines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom