So utterly bored...

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Sissyfoo, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

I need something to keep me entertained for the next week.

I got nuffink to read, nuffink to listen to (listened to all my music 50000x over), nuffink to watch on TV (I hate american tv so so so so so much) and nuffink to play!!

Need some ideas!! :(

2. BlitheringIdiot

BlitheringIdiot One of Freddy's beloved

Cant you get BBC News 24 in america? Watch that, i heard its on 24 hours a day!

• Like Like x 1
  3. stubbyrulz

stubbyrulz Fledgling Freddie

go burn things

4. Sissyfoo

As bored as I am right now I am not that bored to get myself imprisoned and end up being someone's bitch or watch the news. :p

...perhaps in a few hours time I will be but not right now.

5. Tilda

Tilda Moderator Moderator

Tell someone you have a bomb in your bag, that should provide entertainment.

6. Sissyfoo

Apparently someone did that in Florida and is now looking at a possible 15 year jail sentence. Its a shame that the Americans don't have a sense of irony. :mad:

7. BlitheringIdiot

American Jail is only a challenge, you could still run an evil organisation from inside, only itll be even cooler!

...give a guy some cigarettes, he speaks to a guy he knows, who knows a guard, who knows a guy, who knows this dude. Bang. Bye bye france...

Or do what the rest of america do when they are bored, sign up for a reality TV show.

8. BlitheringIdiot

I presume Tilda knew that, its been all over the news here. We've had loads of reports about it (you know - the type were the reporter mocks all of america, but subltey so that they dont get it).

It was a brit who did it, so obviously we will bore them with our humour until they give the woman back.

9. Sissyfoo

Ahh...I only heard it from my brother last night. I'm not sure who was more stupid; the girl for doing it or the american customs for actually believing some silly girl. :rolleyes:

...actually, they are both stupid. :p

American jail might be okay if I have my lackies with me but if I don't then I suspect that I am going to spend the first few weeks being ass raped by the skin heads. :mad: If I go to prison I will have to take you guys with me.

10. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

Wow when i loaded the page it had no replys when i clicked on it theres allready 10 replies :D

11. BlitheringIdiot

We'd totally pwn any jail, lox could bore them to death with long passages about how he is right and they are all baboons, whilst we cunning reverse the walls, thus putting the rest of the world being bars, and maknig us free men!

(Original concept stolen from the late great Douglas Adams)

EDIT: Alternatively, instead of getting yourself arrested, you could do what that 'woman' is doing on ebay and sell yourself as an imaginary girlfriend. Im sure it would be a huge success, £51+ for a couple of letters and a thong, not bad...

12. Sissyfoo

The good thing about stealing stuff from dead people is that they never sue your ass later on. :)

I think Lox might be better at providing a decoy for the butt hungry skinheads. After he tried to use sex as a form of payment yesterday I am sure he won't mind. :)

13. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

all he said was that he took off his panties

14. Sissyfoo

'Nuff said, I think. :p

(ffs! It took me 5 attempts to write a comma. This boredom is making me stupid as well as bored. :mad: )

15. Brynn

When you coming back Sissyfoo's

16. Sissyfoo

6 more days to go before I am back in england. :mad: Dunno about DAoC though...could be a while. :x

17. Sissyfoo

~twitches~

GAWWWD!! I WANT MY COMPUTER!!! ~breaks down and cries~

18. Brynn

19. swords

swords Can't get enough of FH

nerf man sounds sucky :(

20. Ala

Ala Fledgling Freddie

I'd entertain you Siss ... but... well you're there and ...I'm here.

:eek:

21. Vodkafairy

Vodkafairy Fledgling Freddie

lol

22. Adari

Adari Part of the furniture

HA HA HA

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

THEY CALL HIM THE FUNNYMAN

23. Brynn

Hey tilda can you tell them, you have a bomb in your bag and half a kilo of heroin stuffed up your arse

24. Repent Reloaded

Repent Reloaded Fledgling Freddie

um, go outside ?

25. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

Go to the park \o/

26. Sohan_thc

Sohan_thc Fledgling Freddie

Sounds scared to go outside without a cleric or even a full group well balanced.

most things in the park still con purple to me and i argo as hell there .

nope no option.

i say download the soprano's serie and start some crafting on the background while watching and :drink:

27. BlitheringIdiot

um go away ?

If you are so happy that you've 'escaped' DAoC and this community then stop coming back and ramming it down our throats.

28. Sissyfoo

Um, fuck off?

29. Dillinja

Dillinja Can't get enough of FH

The idea of Repent being in control of any kind of weapon frightens me deeply.

30. Sissyfoo

He is probably just in control of the latrines.