So some soloers are around!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if we will ever manage to finish a fight before the cavalry of Albion comes charging in to safe the day

Good to meet you on scout again :) not many melee scouts so like the fights

was surprised to see you are rr9 now, and a tough hunter aswell :D. hope we can have a proper fight before I quit the char again. its fun for a while but I'm not sure how long it will last.. hopefully to rr5!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
My thane is so gimped now when every1 got 20.000 hp and whatnot that I kinda dont bother to solo anymore.. even roglord paladins pwn me :p More fun soloing on shaman tho :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
was really fun soloing in iRvR tonight!

or not :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
horray belive it or not but got some 1vs1 fights on my Arms tonight....but all of sudden it stoped and i got wtf zerged by Brad and co and the dream was over :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Have to give credit to Bondoila's and Cynith group, the only one in the entire evening to leave a rr2 solo valk alone.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
im around on enchanter for solo action, altough not many fancy fighting casters..

I can even start on melee range..:(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
im around on enchanter for solo action, altough not many fancy fighting casters..

but but...u got to staff my wiz to death :p
(din fuling) :kissit:

Have to give credit to Bondoila's and Cynith group, the only one in the entire evening to leave a rr2 solo valk alone.

have to agree on that...not often that those groups let u live but they left my Arms aswell :worthy:

traktorlove

Banned
hah played a 10l7 wizz today, and met dougeld or something, he nuked me to 10% and i bolted him to 5% and we had a nice finnish of staffduel!:>

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie

same grp zerged me once and sheared/rooted the second time, some things just never change :p

useless rvr with this keep situation, hope it changes soon

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
same grp zerged me once and sheared/rooted the second time, some things just never change :p

We did actually talk about that, first time we didn't regognise you, second time we were told you were adding and engaged.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie

Bit lame of u to post something like that....

Second time being u at the villa, and yes u might have been sheard but there is no way at all that I have time to check everything in time escpecially when I need to focus on the rest of the albs around.
Did however spot u there after a few secs and did call off the group, when I saw it. As a thanks for even trying to care u started to fire some arrows on the drood instead of continue with your rpleeching(on someone else then the drood in my group) or just portback and rebuff and pick a less zergyarea.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
It's actually nice to get some nice feedback for trying to be nice, usually when u leave somebody they will just be happy with it and u wont get a response.
Everytime someone gets sheard or killed, even if the situation is like the one above described, someone will take the chanse to cry and whine.
Some peps at times is just so fucking ungrateful, so it kinda feels pointless to even try ...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Second time being u at the villa, and yes u might have been sheard but there is no way at all that I have time to check everything in time escpecially when I need to focus on the rest of the albs around.
Did however spot u there after a few secs and did call off the group, when I saw it.

Call me old fashioned but if u run in and sheer him he is prolly gonna stick some arrows back into you when fighting rather than a few /hugs!

once u stripped buffs its no good disengaging you have basically fuckzored him.

shit doth happen in daoc though...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

You've been scaring my albs away for the past 2 days :(

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
It's actually nice to get some nice feedback for trying to be nice, usually when u leave somebody they will just be happy with it and u wont get a response.
Everytime someone gets sheard or killed, even if the situation is like the one above described, someone will take the chanse to cry and whine.
Some peps at times is just so fucking ungrateful, so it kinda feels pointless to even try ...

Yes, thanks for leaving me alone after nuking me 20 odd times. Much appreciated.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
So its you whose Oryon, damn u took me like 6 times in a row when I was on my way up to DC, like 2 days ago.. And I got my first revenge on u yesterday at benos south bridge..

Really fun fights ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So its you whose Oryon, damn u took me like 6 times in a row when I was on my way up to DC, like 2 days ago.. And I got my first revenge on u yesterday at benos south bridge..

Really fun fights ;)

Hugs ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Im grateful. :)

Me v 10 albs, and im still alive. :)

Although you came to my rescue but people don't need to know about that. :)

I pwned them all!! Just by saying my name. < whispers > Bradlex.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bit lame of u to post something like that....

Did however spot u there after a few secs and did call off the group, when I saw it. As a thanks for even trying to care u started to fire some arrows on the drood instead of continue with your rpleeching(on someone else then the drood in my group) or just portback and rebuff and pick a less zergyarea.

rpleeching lols :D

I fought a champ who fled from me and while shooting him he just engaged, so I wanted to restealth and leave. Then your group comes, engaged random roglord albs, shears + roots me so yes I fire at your druid so I can die and rebuff.

why would I be grateful for getting killed the only two times I met you? maybe your personal aim is to leave some people, but your groupmates certainly don't share that mentality ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
getting a FG to not add though takes real discipline... I find people who say they try not to add are genuine and over time they get better and better at it as their group mates learn the rules etc.

just playing devils advocate in the name of love ;)

kivik

Part of the furniture
hm maybe I will try my SB out, see if it's better now...

do only accounts that have been inactive for a longer time get offered free 8 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom