So some soloers are around!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thx to the few peeps who actually solo:
Pippin, Thakasis, Shadowlost (wtf even Imco had the balls to go round solo yday) and Sigidil. Had some fun finally both on shade and hero.
And to the passing by fgs nuking the shit out of me or healing the other contender ... don't u really have something better to do than get 30 rps each?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
As, so Oryon is a alt of gahn, didnt realise. Sorry the grp i was in rolled u they did stop after my yelling of NOOOOO but then some freelance BD's came in and finished u off. But your fight early on was the only decent fight i had all night.

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Was a bit frustrating with all the steamrolls but got some nice fights on my untemplated RR2 Reaver against OP Valks and various high RRs, I was free RPs for all but still was a fun evening and I enjoyed most of it.

~Signed Makkon

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Was a bit frustrating with all the steamrolls but got some nice fights on my untemplated RR2 Reaver against OP Valks and various high RRs, I was free RPs for all but still was a fun evening and I enjoyed most of it.

~Signed Makkon

The West side of Emain was really unplayable.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Thx to the few peeps who actually solo:
Pippin, Thakasis, Shadowlost (wtf even Imco had the balls to go round solo yday) and Sigidil. Had some fun finally both on shade and hero.
And to the passing by fgs nuking the shit out of me or healing the other contender ... don't u really have something better to do than get 30 rps each?

The server is dead so no reason to leave duellers!!!!!!!!!11111

Seriously tho, yesterday was quite bad with adding/zerging going on all over the place. One would think at least 1 or 2 of the hib/alb groups would like to come easy of the river and try to have a FG fight but they seemed more interesting in adding on west side :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
One of the probs is that pug groups are so much more likely to roll soloers, without strong leadership it will almost always happen. It was one thing the fixed gg's were better at - they might of had their own kos lists, but they were more inclinded to leave soloers.

Still all that can be done is that people in pugs who dont think its done to roll soloers should speak up.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

It's posting things like this that get you on peoples shit list. They know that by intervening they can provoke a reaction and cause you to have a whinge on the forums (to a lot of players, watching others whine on a forum is quite amusing which is only made more enjoyable by being the cause of that whine).

In all honesty you didn't really need to post it, the first paragraph got your point across perfectly well, but as you can't resist having a bit of a dig, you'll probably end up as a bigger target im afraid. If you don't mind that then more power to ya :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's posting things like this that get you on peoples shit list. They know that by intervening they can provoke a reaction and cause you to have a whinge on the forums (to a lot of players, watching others whine on a forum is quite amusing which is only made more enjoyable by being the cause of that whine).

In all honesty you didn't really need to post it, the first paragraph got your point across perfectly well, but as you can't resist having a bit of a dig, you'll probably end up as a bigger target im afraid. If you don't mind that then more power to ya :)

Not a great problem, can always logout and stop trying to check if i can solo there [as most others will do in that case], got my fgs nights on Ava anyway. It's just for the health of their only environment, if they get it it's good, if not it's tuff shit for em tbh.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Looked like a reasonable question that gahn was asking, they are free to respond 'yes, we have better things to do', or 'no, we like ganking soloers'.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Looked like a reasonable question that gahn was asking, they are free to respond 'yes, we have better things to do', or 'no, we like ganking soloers'.

You have to take into account the mentality of the people you are directing the question at tbh ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well I had a blast on the shade the last couple of days, nice to see there are some people out that will take advantage of my free rps ;)

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
I solo on my valk most of the time altough i have no bb so i use lvl 5 buffpots and are in rogs so i´m free rps most of the time:) still havening fun tho:)

Gamah

Banned
I want to come back but tbh all the negative stuff here just keeps me from re-subbing :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
il try and come on abit more as well. But playing my warrior on US a lot too. allready rr6 and cl10 etc etc..and having a blast in my 1 vs1s:)
A bit too zergy and sometimes even harder then soloing here. But still fun:)
cya out there...

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
playing scout again for a bit, quite an experience :p

Wonder if we will ever manage to finish a fight before the cavalry of Albion comes charging in to safe the day

Good to meet you on scout again :) not many melee scouts so like the fights

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Someone pick an area for solo people to go then? pointless going somewhere to find nothing so just say Hw, emain or bled.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
yea playing my scout aswell.
nice to kill things finally :p

Cause you don't kill anything on either your bain or chanter! xD

Saw alot of 'retired' ppl on tonight! Wb Censi :eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom