So some soloers are around!

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Wierd, one would think they would find it fun to do 1vs1, instead Olinda and Taglim insist to duo me down, on a no stoi and low hp class where's the challange? :)

I usually die alot, and kill my share, it's fun, it's usually a challenge, this is getting boring though, last run now, had you not insisted by gank me both of you I'd stay alot longer and thus more rp from me to earn (and foremost more fun fights), even when i duel or is about to duel another alb or a hib, please grow a spine and have some fun?
;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
brite adds, netcode adds, and both will run half a zone to kill a soloer. then again that's how most of the people play lately so no surprise really.

im to lazy to chase a soloer half a zone:( but its its less! iim chasing yeeeeeehaw

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
brite adds, netcode adds, and both will run half a zone to kill a soloer. then again that's how most of the people play lately so no surprise really.

im to lazy to chase a soloer half a zone:( but its its less! iim chasing yeeeeeehaw

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie

im to lazy to chase a young mid/hib half a zone, but if its less. im all but for the chase yeeeeeeeehaaaw

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
sorry guys my comp must of fucked up, posted once and than 4 showed lol:Z im a useless spammer

Bunn

Banned
Try playing a stealther, the things you get to see are priceless. I'd fraps you but it'd just be waste of HD space

Have done thanks, and ive done it without being in post mortem without 5/6 other stealthers to back me up, so lets not be a hypocrit? I will leave soloers, but will kill people that zerg. You could fraps all you want but you know id be able to justify anything i do and thats why you wont post any.

Say what you want deception but you know you've been one of a zerg attacking me so i will kill you, but wont add on your fight, same goes for tuthmes. Its upto you how you want to get treated at the end of the day.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe I was just browsing quite funny alliance members even guildies whining at each other, DOOM I say lol.

Deception's Sig : Please respect my fights and i will do likewise

All i can say to that is HAHA - Should read I am a " Zerger " :)

Hell i might change mine to : Respected Solo member of the community :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hehe I was just browsing quite funny alliance members even guildies whining at each other, DOOM I say lol.

Deception's Sig : Please respect my fights and i will do likewise

All i can say to that is HAHA - Should read I am a " Zerger " :)

Hell i might change mine to : Respected Solo member of the community :)

I think the phrase what goes around comes around would fit quite nicely here. :)
Why in gods name would ANYONE leave a selfproclaimed zerger such as yourself? :p

I think his sig is quite accurate, theres no doubt in my mind that you zerg him down every chance you get hence, he will do the same to you. :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
getting a FG to not add though takes real discipline... I find people who say they try not to add are genuine and over time they get better and better at it as their group mates learn the rules etc.

just playing devils advocate in the name of love ;)

hihi.

true.

Also, if you are not on TS, it`s virtually impossible to tell a group not to attack a soloer before he`s dead. that kinda of discipline can be obtained with a set fg on TS, but for a random pug without voice com, you`ll have to be lucky to be left allone.

a few days ago, our group ran into Durrel 3 times in a row and he got killed 3 times in a row on beno bridge... last 2 times i said in TS `leave him allone` but he still got killed. 3rd time made me really go like `poor bugger`.

the other day our group did a few runs of crau bridge camping. every time there were some soloers dueling at the W side of crau bridge as we ran past to get on crau bridge without attacking them. one time i did nuke one... there were a few too many and i made a wrong evaluation. i stoped after one nuke and ran on... didn`t think our group killed any of those there...

still, maybe it`s an conventient place (easy to get to) to have one on one`s, but you are bound to get steamrolled there once in a while anyway.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Actually to talk about how things were last night, it was great to see that many people in rvr. I think we can all agree that it's much better getting zerged than finding nothing to kill.

Also because there seems to be some missunderstanding. I don't mind getting zerged on the shade. I have it to solo with, but I also know the risks. Also, if there is a good opportunity, I'll PA your ass ever if you're in the middle of a fight. But I got the balls to accept it :)

PS: I was never in PM Brite ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

i`d hapelly chase brite 3 zones just to kill him tbh :)

.. that and put `seek and destroy` from metallica on while doing so ofc...

casters with pets are not really solo anyway ;)

i remember in hadrians OF we once had a group of 5, saw 2 bd inc, thought it was a fg, and legged it :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Actually to talk about how things were last night, it was great to see that many people in rvr. I think we can all agree that it's much better getting zerged than finding nothing to kill.

Also because there seems to be some missunderstanding. I don't mind getting zerged on the shade. I have it to solo with, but I also know the risks. Also, if there is a good opportunity, I'll PA your ass ever if you're in the middle of a fight. But I got the balls to accept it :)

PS: I was never in PM Brite ;)

Poh, only found you once yesterday, you jumped me at Beno bridge and i legged it, was in the middle of reapplying poisons in poison gear. :(
Tho, i'm sure you'd hand me my ass on a platter anyway but give me some realm ranks and i'll put up a fight. :) Just respecced the inf yesterday aswell, 50 dw/slash now. =)

Bunn

Banned
I wouldnt worry about killing durrell, whenever fighting anything around the DC area he always comes adding.

Seriously though gear i cant remember ever killing you, please think before sprouting crap that i zerg and add on everything. People that jump in fights and zerg me down, i will always kill if they are solo or not. I wil give people second chances to change there ways with emotes and such but most of the time you get killed for doing this.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
a few days ago, our group ran into Durrel 3 times in a row and he got killed 3 times in a row on beno bridge... last 2 times i said in TS `leave him allone` but he still got killed. 3rd time made me really go like `poor bugger`.

durrell deserves to get perma zerged tbh..

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the phrase what goes around comes around would fit quite nicely here. :)
Why in gods name would ANYONE leave a selfproclaimed zerger such as yourself? :p

I think his sig is quite accurate, theres no doubt in my mind that you zerg him down every chance you get hence, he will do the same to you. :p

Mostly Duo these days tbh, but saying that I will always welcome an old friend/guildie or two if were on TS :)

Bunn

Banned
Back after 11month break, but they kicked us from the ally (i guess we were to inactive :x) and so i missed that as "discussion". QQ

i will givf invite meight! just nag when on irc!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was fun to run in the middle of 7 rangers yesterday. you're all such nice guys when theres a fg alb close and your life depends on my goodwill! :D

was fun yesterday, some nice fights. might come as a surprise to some but killsimba didn't add and moved away from zerghighway for a duel (nerf ip) :)

Septina

Part of the furniture

Lies, he's one of the few people out there that doesnt zerg me down, granted if adds happens he doesnt usually back off but he has never added on an ongoing fight i've had, only /hug and watched. :)

Having said that tho, he did group up with some other rangers yesterday and zephyred/cl healed for them when i attacked them, which kinda ticked me off.
All that for a poor defenseless rr3 infiltrator. :(

uron

Loyal Freddie

agreed, hes done nothing but add, zerg with his other ranger buddies, have a BGer wen i was trying to fight him and be a general tosser. he use to be respectable though..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
agreed, hes done nothing but add, zerg with his other ranger buddies, have a BGer wen i was trying to fight him and be a general tosser. he use to be respectable though..

/hug reral :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
/hug ur the only person i cant get close to on scout no matter how much i dump :)

Try to catch me out now, just came back from a celebration and I see everything double :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom