So ok lets see if any geeks around,

gohan

FH is my second home
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNN

in bigger news i got my EU scout back and retemplated him in a LW temp with 5% SP aswell as 10/10/10 toa

and he still hits like a wet cloth

WINNNAR

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
He was, Shivae (GA) was like rr6 when I got my bro banned who was rr7 or rr8 because we were on the same IP (everyone knows that story).

Then Shivae got to rr11 and got rp reset, iirc hes like rr12 now on US Servers but he was rp farming no?

You have to be joking? No one plays daoc anymore ..... there's like 2 8v8 guilds and all the rest zerg on bridge ... Daoc has been dead since like 2008/2009 ...

Well glad a tard like u aint playing live then.. u have no clue about what u talking about and i give a fuck about Sentimos.. he is just fooling around solo so he dont know how the action are either!

And Shivae never RP farmed.. SHE has always played the game fair!

and DAoC been dead since 2008/2009 on EU it was dead already in 2007 tho!

So whats your points ?

Talking shit about a player u dont like, and talking about facts u dont know anything about ? :)

Who was u btw on EU ? or was u just an abuser there sucked like all the other banned kids ?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well glad a tard like u aint playing live then.. u have no clue about what u talking about and i give a fuck about Sentimos.. he is just fooling around solo so he dont know how the action are either!

And Shivae never RP farmed.. SHE has always played the game fair!

and DAoC been dead since 2008/2009 on EU it was dead already in 2007 tho!

So whats your points ?

Talking shit about a player u dont like, and talking about facts u dont know anything about ? :)

Who was u btw on EU ? or was u just an abuser there sucked like all the other banned kids ?
Who the fuck are you? A camlann player or something?? I just said daoc has been dead for years and the action / players are trash so we kinda established that already...

Shivae was a guy and he was RP reset back in 2006 for repeatedly RP farming.

My point was about Ceixah, so butt out and shut the fuck up. Have like 3 guys spamming fh now the game and daoc section is dead thinking their cool. One being a ebayer that no ones ever heard of, whose success story is a rr8 NS that doesn't have LE. The other is some retarded Camlann player.

If you log on daoc you will see 10 stealthers on a bridge or about 3 8 mans, one being an rr11+ group that runs 2fg and still dies ...the game is done but I'll leave you 3 or 4 guys to it, you obviously never had "your time" back when the game was alivee ... so you can have it now :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Kenneth asked about macro yadda yadda shit, thread ended with epeen/insults :>

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Who the fuck are you? A camlann player or something?? I just said daoc has been dead for years and the action / players are trash so we kinda established that already...

Shivae was a guy and he was RP reset back in 2006 for repeatedly RP farming.

My point was about Ceixah, so butt out and shut the fuck up. Have like 3 guys spamming fh now the game and daoc section is dead thinking their cool. One being a ebayer that no ones ever heard of, whose success story is a rr8 NS that doesn't have LE. The other is some retarded Camlann player.

If you log on daoc you will see 10 stealthers on a bridge or about 3 8 mans, one being an rr11+ group that runs 2fg and still dies ...the game is done but I'll leave you 3 or 4 guys to it, you obviously never had "your time" back when the game was alivee ... so you can have it now :)

you re-subbing then ?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Who the fuck are you? A camlann player or something??

Well Camlann i did from time to time! but clearly u wasnt a rvr player on Excalibur.. or else u would have known me :)

Or was u just a random player in silly guilds ? Tell me who u was instead of asking if i was a retarded camlann player lol!

...the game is done but I'll leave you 3 or 4 guys to it, you obviously never had "your time" back when the game was alivee ... so you can have it now

Well just for your information, i think im one of the few there are left on FH, there had the time u try to talk about! Llaw Arian and Nolby Pride pre SI and pre ToA, and my own mid pbaoe guild last in SI days and in beginning of ToA etc!

So now just leave FH/DAoC Section and use your big words on a shard or in a game like WoW, sounds like your attitude will match the average ages in there!

gohan

FH is my second home
shiv wasn't a guy, unless he was sad enought to come on TS with voice changing software to sound like a dutch bird.....

Also nobody responded to my post, why are there not party and fanfares at the return of my uber melee scout?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well Camlann i did from time to time! but clearly u wasnt a rvr player on Excalibur.. or else u would have known me :)

Or was u just a random player in silly guilds ? Tell me who u was instead of asking if i was a retarded camlann player lol!

Well just for your information, i think im one of the few there are left on FH, there had the time u try to talk about! Llaw Arian and Nolby Pride pre SI and pre ToA, and my own mid pbaoe guild last in SI days and in beginning of ToA etc!

So now just leave FH/DAoC Section and use your big words on a shard or in a game like WoW, sounds like your attitude will match the average ages in there!
I have like 10 names all relating to roughly this username, and a lonooog history which I have no care to talk about. But no I never really played excal (everyone knows the best players were on pryd) I did roll and play a bard called Chronicz in CF to RR7 for about 1 year till just before Excal-Pryd cluster though. But I haven't played daoc seriously since 2005 and shortly on excal.

And I think I recall seeing you in War though in NP, I was playing with Big and his bro who were also in NP. We got to level 35 or something and realized the game was a load of wank.

So yea I have experience in the 11 years of daoc, and imo the action sucks and US players suck. Games still ok, the stupid expansions since SI have been pretty horrifying though.

So no I don't think the games worth $40-60 a month for that action.

shiv wasn't a guy, unless he was sad enought to come on TS with voice changing software to sound like a dutch bird.....

Also nobody responded to my post, why are there not party and fanfares at the return of my uber melee scout?
I want to see your rr4 scout video in NF in like 2004/2005 when you zerged my war down with a inf tbh,

One never forgets.

gohan

FH is my second home
I want to see your rr4 scout video in NF in like 2004/2005 when you zerged my war down with a inf tbh,

One never forgets.

1. I never made an EU scout vid

2. Duoing down a warrior can hardly be called zerging, and if you get beaten by a RR4 melee scout and a rr3 inf (only ever really duo with my brother or one of our mates who were both always lower RR than me) then maybe you need to get som ubet 1337 skillz bruv, i r can teach you tho

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
1. I never made an EU scout vid

2. Duoing down a warrior can hardly be called zerging, and if you get beaten by a RR4 melee scout and a rr3 inf (only ever really duo with my brother or one of our mates who were both always lower RR than me) then maybe you need to get som ubet 1337 skillz bruv, i r can teach you tho
Yea you did, it was in 2005 iirc,, dunno if it was released on FH tho but I remember watching it, Pryd ofc.

Don't recall inf rr ...but it was quite funny.

gohan

FH is my second home
Yea you did, it was in 2005 iirc,, dunno if it was released on FH tho but I remember watching it, Pryd ofc.

Don't recall inf rr ...but it was quite funny.

No, i really didn't.

I didn't even use fraps until I was on US infact i think Aoln was the only Prydwen scout that ever realeased a vid on Prydwen, other did vids but not until after merge or, like myself, on US.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
No, i really didn't.

I didn't even use fraps until I was on US infact i think Aoln was the only Prydwen scout that ever realeased a vid on Prydwen, other did vids but not until after merge or, like myself, on US.
Your scout was called gohansssjwhatthefuckever?

Maybe diff guy.

gohan

FH is my second home
Your scout was called gohansssjwhatthefuckever?

Maybe diff guy.

Gohanssj ye, but I can still gaurantee you the only vids I ever made were on US, and afaik the only EU vids i appeared in were Eden's NS vid and Samaroons Merc vid (tho on my SB not Scout).

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Gohanssj ye, but I can still gaurantee you the only vids I ever made were on US, and afaik the only EU vids i appeared in were Eden's NS vid and Samaroons Merc vid (tho on my SB not Scout).

Odd I remember watching ur scout vid aswell from Eu days when u where rr4 and 5.

Was same timeline as censis later vids.

And ur US vid is in catacombs gfx so its not that I recall, and it was also alot of fights in laby wich didnt exist back then, so I donno Oo

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It's trash, I had a free trial and I didn't think it was fun zerging and fighting 5 players on a bridge, I like 8v8 and failing that i'll solo on sm.

Haha regarding Sentimos he was the highest valk on the EU as well ... long before you ebayed Taglim, does anyone know who you are pre 2010 when everyone quit and you started spamming fh? I mean you and not the real taglim who gained 99% of the RPs ...

I thought Fremstah asked if you wanted to duel Sentimos because you called him easy RPS and you refused?

He even has LE on a visual and you don't on a RR8 stealther? :clap: Funny how you think the actions good, i'm guessing you never played when daoc was active, like 2001-2007 .... I've actually never seen you in a good group or playing (minus when I raped you on SB and you had 3 RR's on me), just heard of taglim in the old days on excal ..

I cba to quote 2 so ill make 1 ;)
First of all Shivae of golden age RP farmed repeatingly on EU cluster Allso called dyvet.
Brite sendt the appeal shivae was rr1L1 again so dont say he never rp farmed...

Second its not hard getting lone enforcer on a visible char, U get solo kills for grey ganking and such aswell ^^ + can prove it aswell :p i can go from 0 solo kills - 2000 solo kills in matter of2-3 weeks :p playing a bd or a warlock (visual characters)

Sentimos do suck 3rd!

And it doesent matter old taglim new taglim they BOTH FREE RP :wub: ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Odd I remember watching ur scout vid aswell from Eu days when u where rr4 and 5.

Was same timeline as censis later vids.

And ur US vid is in catacombs gfx so its not that I recall, and it was also alot of fights in laby wich didnt exist back then, so I donno Oo

nah my scout vid was all open RvR, the labby fights was the NS/hero vid

the scout vid was rr4 (rr3l9-4l3 or somthing) but was US and was about 2 years after I'd last played my EU scout

baring in mind my original scout (that i have back now) has been RR7 since about 2006

earlier infact https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/175635-grats-gohan-rr7-o.html
october 2005 :S

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I cba to quote 2 so ill make 1 ;)
First of all Shivae of golden age RP farmed repeatingly on EU cluster Allso called dyvet.
Brite sendt the appeal shivae was rr1L1 again so dont say he never rp farmed...

Second its not hard getting lone enforcer on a visible char, U get solo kills for grey ganking and such aswell ^^ + can prove it aswell :p i can go from 0 solo kills - 2000 solo kills in matter of2-3 weeks :p playing a bd or a warlock (visual characters)

Sentimos do suck 3rd!

And it doesent matter old taglim new taglim they BOTH FREE RP :wub: ;)
First of all, I already said he rp farmed and got rp reset ... someone did /stats and caught him.

2ndly, I don't really care what you think of him, isn't my char nor do I play daoc. I've seen him play and seen his /stats , he says hasn't lost a 1v1 in months. Maybe you should duel him and fraps, put your money where your mouth is? ;)

3rdly maybe you should get a job if you have that much free time? I barely get 2hours free time a night.

Also I hope he doesn't suck, he dinged his first valk rr7 (not same toon) in 2005 ... https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/180067-gratz-sentimos-rr7.html

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
AND THIS HAS GOTTEN SO OFF TOPIC ITS WORSE THEN THE VNBOARDS!
:p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
saru don't make be bring out the fraps footage mate ;)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
So correct me if im wrong but is shivae a She/he = shemale?

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Having friends.
Don't be a twat, I'm clearly the only one with a social life on fh.

However having friends for you is slightly different, your talking about sitting around a council estate all day in matching shell suits calling each other bruv and pussyo.

gohan

FH is my second home
Don't be a twat, I'm clearly the only one with a social life on fh.

However having friends for you is slightly different, your talking about sitting around a council estate all day in matching shell suits calling each other bruv and pussyo.

You're, if you're going to try and talk down to me atleast do it properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom