So ok lets see if any geeks around,

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Getting fed up with running around on tanks and stealthers atm and some might prolly ask what took u so long
So who can answer me on this, Is multi boxing still able to be done?
Saw bethxoxo _Bethx etc team the other night online and seemed like he still does it, If such thing is possible, what program etc u need to do it ?
Could i use AHK and bind all 4 Sms or bainshees since im running all 4 on same pc ? or do i have to use some other program ? why run 1 caster when u can run 4 ?:p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I'd imagine you can do it, but then you'd get appeal'd after your first bomb; and risk getting banned after 1-2 weeks and probably lose out after you've got those toon pve'd out and such.

If you do it, I'd like to see an alb macro grp only because I saw beths try once and thats the only grp I've seen on alb attempt it; in recent times.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I'd imagine you can do it, but then you'd get appeal'd after your first bomb; and risk getting banned after 1-2 weeks and probably lose out after you've got those toon pve'd out and such.

If you do it, I'd like to see an alb macro grp only because I saw beths try once and thats the only grp I've seen on alb attempt it; in recent times.

Beth was on his mid sms the other night and was hauling ass :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Me and vkx soloed a macro group twice the last night, if they didnt have bg it would have been much much easier

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Me and vkx soloed a macro group twice the last night, if they didnt have bg it would have been much much easier

Useless then :p and u know me i dont come out unless im well prepared :p

gohan

FH is my second home
one of my mates used to do this but he ran 6 screens glued together and ran it off 6 pc's, 1 for each of his 4 casters, 1 for bard/healer that he played manualy and 1 for druid/shammy

all 6 were ran off 1 wireless keyboard with 6 dongles, so he played the main char with mouse (the rest werent conencted to mouse) and the other 5 were /stuck and would have like 10 button on keyboard that would aoe/spread heal on all, then /use power pot or jacinas sash or w/e or all purge ect ect

worked pretty well and broke no rules

but expensive

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Beth was on his mid sms the other night and was hauling ass :p

He was on his teams in all 3 realms, i grped with him in mid.. and he farmed more that night in hib tho :) And his alb team is also strong :)

But in mid his team is funny when he roams around with either his BD or savage team :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Yeah it's not really illegal since he is playing the toons, he's not botting it's just all of the pc's linked to 1 keyboard or something along those lines.

Beth is actually a pretty nice dude, grouped with him a few times on my old auger and made some nice rps!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
"One keystroke should only perform one action, on one character, on one account. Anything which is used to circumvent this would be a violation"

How well Mythic detects and enforces this, is an entirely different matter.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Getting fed up with running around on tanks and stealthers atm and some might prolly ask what took u so long
So who can answer me on this, Is multi boxing still able to be done?
Saw bethxoxo _Bethx etc team the other night online and seemed like he still does it, If such thing is possible, what program etc u need to do it ?
Could i use AHK and bind all 4 Sms or bainshees since im running all 4 on same pc ? or do i have to use some other program ? why run 1 caster when u can run 4 ?:p

Beth does it but its not Beth :p its his friend, the real Beth is in the army apparently.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Beth does it but its not Beth :p its his friend, the real Beth is in the army apparently.

Real Beth and his friend there plays the team together! And was them both there played a few days ago!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it's not really illegal since he is playing the toons, he's not botting it's just all of the pc's linked to 1 keyboard or something along those lines.

Beth is actually a pretty nice dude, grouped with him a few times on my old auger and made some nice rps!

U are right here :)

He was banned for a year ago.. but EA unbanned him after a week because he is using this setup :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
"One keystroke should only perform one action, on one character, on one account. Anything which is used to circumvent this would be a violation"

In Beths case he lives up to what u just typed :)

1 keystroke, 1 action on one char on 1 acc! he has 3 pcs linked to 1 keyboard :) and sometime 4 pc's :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture

For players who are dedicated enough to have multiple characters logged in, even if you've only got one keyboard it shouldn't be too difficult to set things up so that one keypress goes to one character - and just use different keys for different characters.

It's probably just a minor inconvenience having to press 1 2 3 for 3 characters to perform the same action instead of just one button.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
People would actually spend money on like 4 accounts + a month for the shitty action on live? That's like a night out or 2 a month ....

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
People would actually spend money on like 4 accounts + a month for the shitty action on live? That's like a night out or 2 a month ....

action on live is pretty good, I heard you came back and couldn't compete and quit again, I hear your brother plays Sentimos too who is the easiest free rps on a rr11 char I've ever come across - hence he spends all his time in poc killing xpers cuz he can't compete ;)

Originally I'd wondered if it was actually you but was told it was your bro haha, guess the pair of you are similar to eachother ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
In Beths case he lives up to what u just typed :)

1 keystroke, 1 action on one char on 1 acc! he has 3 pcs linked to 1 keyboard :) and sometime 4 pc's :)

Beths ? nope when i was running in his groups on mid on wl and sm he said he was useing autohotkeynet to send the keystrokes,
Might have changed his setup since they was gonna ban the macro groups ^^

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
action on live is pretty good, I heard you came back and couldn't compete and quit again, I hear your brother plays Sentimos too who is the easiest free rps on a rr11 char I've ever come across - hence he spends all his time in poc killing xpers cuz he can't compete ;)

Originally I'd wondered if it was actually you but was told it was your bro haha, guess the pair of you are similar to eachother ;)
It's trash, I had a free trial and I didn't think it was fun zerging and fighting 5 players on a bridge, I like 8v8 and failing that i'll solo on sm.

Haha regarding Sentimos he was the highest valk on the EU as well ... long before you ebayed Taglim, does anyone know who you are pre 2010 when everyone quit and you started spamming fh? I mean you and not the real taglim who gained 99% of the RPs ...

I thought Fremstah asked if you wanted to duel Sentimos because you called him easy RPS and you refused?

He even has LE on a visual and you don't on a RR8 stealther? :clap: Funny how you think the actions good, i'm guessing you never played when daoc was active, like 2001-2007 .... I've actually never seen you in a good group or playing (minus when I raped you on SB and you had 3 RR's on me), just heard of taglim in the old days on excal ..

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
It's trash, I had a free trial and I didn't think it was fun zerging and fighting 5 players on a bridge, I like 8v8 and failing that i'll solo on sm.

Haha regarding Sentimos he was the highest valk on the EU as well ... long before you ebayed Taglim, does anyone know who you are pre 2010 when everyone quit and you started spamming fh? I mean you and not the real taglim who gained 99% of the RPs ...

I thought Fremstah asked if you wanted to duel Sentimos because you called him easy RPS and you refused?

He even has LE on a visual and you don't on a RR8 stealther? :clap: Funny how you think the actions good, i'm guessing you never played when daoc was active, like 2001-2007 .... I've actually never seen you in a good group or playing (minus when I raped you on SB and you had 3 RR's on me), just heard of taglim in the old days on excal ..

once again you prove you're clueless ;>

gj sir!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

Something is wrong here! Sentimos was not the highest RR valk on EU it was Shivae tho :)

And action on live is fine and US hours there are plenty of 8v8 action on Agramon aswell :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Something is wrong here! Sentimos was not the highest RR valk on EU it was Shivae tho :)

And action on live is fine and US hours there are plenty of 8v8 action on Agramon aswell :)

Apparently rr means skill too ;)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned

He was, Shivae (GA) was like rr6 when I got my bro banned who was rr7 or rr8 because we were on the same IP (everyone knows that story).

Then Shivae got to rr11 and got rp reset, iirc hes like rr12 now on US Servers but he was rp farming no?

You have to be joking? No one plays daoc anymore ..... there's like 2 8v8 guilds and all the rest zerg on bridge ... Daoc has been dead since like 2008/2009 ...

But it's funny ceixah talks shit on fh but won't duel him, he said he'll log on for you.

Apparently rr means skill too ;)
eBaying and talking shit on fh like some kind of l33tist when 98% of the population quit does? Have you even rvred in OF or leveled a char to 50 even?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
He was, Shivae (GA) was like rr6 when I got my bro banned who was rr7 or rr8 because we were on the same IP (everyone knows that story).

Then Shivae got to rr11 and got rp reset, iirc hes like rr12 now on US Servers but he was rp farming no?

You have to be joking? No one plays daoc anymore ..... there's like 2 8v8 guilds and all the rest zerg on bridge ... Daoc has been dead since like 2008/2009 ...

But it's funny ceixah talks shit on fh but won't duel him, he said he'll log on for you.

eBaying and talking shit on fh like some kind of l33tist when 98% of the population quit does? Have you even rvred in OF or leveled a char to 50 even?

you're so clueless it hurts.

I agreed to duelling back when i was playing but it was never organised and now i'm not currently playing!

nevermind though he's still trash that mainly rvr's in poc cuz he can't compete with non-macro'd players

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
For players who are dedicated enough to have multiple characters logged in, even if you've only got one keyboard it shouldn't be too difficult to set things up so that one keypress goes to one character - and just use different keys for different characters.

It's probably just a minor inconvenience having to press 1 2 3 for 3 characters to perform the same action instead of just one button.

Nah, think the original statement was to ban, say PBAOE macro groups that can free move.

For example:

Send WASD keystrokes to 4 clients on the same computer. This would violate that. Meaning that you would have to manually stick players instead.

Same goes for targeting and abilities, for example bind '1' to PB on 3 chars and groupheal on the other.

Think it's hard to be effective doing this without breaking the rules that Mythic have set. But then again, it's not automated (botting) and requires good awareness of the player being successful doing this. Unless its like parking a 4 bainshee group in a tower :p

In addition, additional accounts bring in extra revenue. DAoC would be long dead without buffbots methinks (as an example).

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
you're so clueless it hurts.

I agreed to duelling back when i was playing but it was never organised and now i'm not currently playing!

nevermind though he's still trash that mainly rvr's in poc cuz he can't compete with non-macro'd players
That was a week ago you asked for a duel and never showed up lol?

RR11 in poc? solo? hahaha, you a tard son :p

sam says:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...422-so-ok-lets-see-if-any-geeks-around-2.html

liam says:
Ceixah? who is that? Fh is not dead?

Don't have to take it out on my bro cos I dominated you before lol .... he's not even in the same country.

iirc Ceixah got Taglim from his brother?
No, He bought the char off the real Taglim which isn't his brother.

Now hes some kind of fh l33tist.

Reminds me of Rambo, xd

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
That was a week ago you asked for a duel and never showed up lol?

RR11 in poc? solo? hahaha, you a tard son :p

sam says:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...422-so-ok-lets-see-if-any-geeks-around-2.html

liam says:
Ceixah? who is that? Fh is not dead?

Don't have to take it out on my bro cos I dominated you before lol .... he's not even in the same country.

No, He bought the char off the real Taglim which isn't his brother.

Now hes some kind of fh l33tist.

Reminds me of Rambo, xd

First of all - no money has ever ever been involved regarding the account in question so I'd love to know where this info has come from.

Secondly nobody has ever claimed that I got ALL the realm points on the Character "Taglim" - the Theurgist rr10L9

as for all of the hibernian characters they were all levelled to 50 and played in rvr entirely by myself and those are the characters I take pride in and play as my main realm.

Once again you prove yourself to be completely clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom