So ok lets see if any geeks around,

Himse

FH is my second home
Shivae may be the highest rr valk, shame she's fucking awful.

Eyez I thought you didn't like her anyway?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Shivae may be the highest rr valk, shame she's fucking awful.

Eyez I thought you didn't like her anyway?

Thats right i dont like her! And maybe she is awful, i have never seen that and will never see it :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Thats right i dont like her! And maybe she is awful, i have never seen that and will never see it :)

It's horrible, especially when I had no idea and had to play healer when she has no idea how to play. Over extending, can't assist, won't assist, can't bg on her warrior. Technically, boils down to she is useless!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't be a twat, I'm clearly the only one with a social life on fh.

However having friends for you is slightly different, your talking about sitting around a council estate all day in matching shell suits calling each other bruv and pussyo.

Haha, cracked me up..

Imagined like a oval table with a bunch of nerfs all with like Ferrari laptops, and red tracksuits with gellow stripes on having lously dressed coctail waiters serve them vodka on the rocks..haha silly nerds..oh wait that sounds pritty cool :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It's horrible, especially when I had no idea and had to play healer when she has no idea how to play. Over extending, can't assist, won't assist, can't bg on her warrior. Technically, boils down to she is useless!

good times ;D

br1te

Loyal Freddie
rpsmegameights.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

just to clear that up, nice to see people havent changed one bit xD

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Is the monkey loose again Brite?

Have renewed on occasion but not really had much fun.

It is impossible to get decent small man/solo action, especially prime time.

Group action seems very average, some good groups out that have provided some decent interesting fights but they are few and far between. There are usually too many mids out in agramon, if there are any albion groups out its always the fotm easymode setup thats boring as shit to play against (thuerg and minstrel pets really need a nerf, how long has it been ffs?) and hib groups are rare.

I prefer playing my bd over anything else really and would of liked to get the monkey to RR12 eventually but the time the game takes just isn't worth the fun anymore. You can spend a whole night solo and log off feeling like you've done shit all or play with a group and be taken back 6 years to childish moaning, bitching, pointing the blame etc etc which i thought people might have grown out of.

The main problem is that you don't know who anyone is anymore, or more importantly, what thier play style is like. This sucks for anyone playing solo, small man or in a group looking for decent fights and dont just want to zerg the shit out of everything for the holy rp. You used to click people, see the name and decide the course of action, now it doesn't matter

All in all not worth the effort, but no doubt i'll make the mistake again and renew when the days got shorter and colder.

Have to remember that when watching a DAoC video, thats as good as its going to get and it isnt that game anymore.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Group action seems very average, some good groups out that have provided some decent interesting fights but they are few and far between. There are usually too many mids out in agramon, if there are any albion groups out its always the fotm easymode setup thats boring as shit to play against (thuerg and minstrel pets really need a nerf, how long has it been ffs?) and hib groups are rare.

I prefer playing my bd over anything else really and would of liked to get the monkey to RR12 eventually but the time the game takes just isn't worth the fun anymore. You can spend a whole night solo and log off feeling like you've done shit all or play with a group and be taken back 6 years to childish moaning, bitching, pointing the blame etc etc which i thought people might have grown out of.

The main problem is that you don't know who anyone is anymore, or more importantly, what thier play style is like. This sucks for anyone playing solo, small man or in a group looking for decent fights and dont just want to zerg the shit out of everything for the holy rp. You used to click people, see the name and decide the course of action, now it doesn't matter

All in all not worth the effort, but no doubt i'll make the mistake again and renew when the days got shorter and colder.

Have to remember that when watching a DAoC video, thats as good as its going to get and it isnt that game anymore.

This is why some of us trying to give Mordred a revival.
Ywain is sooo sucky atm.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I'm running my own business? whats better than that? :D

No offense intended...

You run a business? With that attitude of yours I'm surprised you have customers... Just an observation...

I think I might dust of the old R11L7 Inf and spank some grey cons :)

gohan

FH is my second home

This, in every possible way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom