So Odins wave goodbye to 40% extra damage

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
thats right we have social lives, unlike the x teamers who 'tried' to keep us from getting our old keep back and any relics.

Sunday night we are attacking IMV's keep (our old one) and we get down about 3 walls so then we go back to get more trebs and saddo's from Horde find out so then organise 2 fg's and a fg of TD to kill our group which wasnt even well setup (e.g. Kuhan, Kiasa <bb>, Chojinxee active druid, Me, Aedoirrcc <my bb>, Freakersorc lvl 31 sorc and Vampa lvl 31 vamp) but still it was uberly funny when we went back to the keep because none of it was repaired :D... they cant even afford the keep when its being attacked why have it.

Also little side note GdE are one of the poorest guilds on Camlann, so if you want to attack them it wont be hard when they cant afford to repair their keep.

Scallapino

Fledgling Freddie
Why do ppl always whine when they r outnumbered. Horde did the same when they were many and now they whine because they arent anymore.
It cracks me up everytime a see a post about ppl who have relics and kick ass. I love what u do Odins keep it up so ppl can whine.

Dont whine when u suck... quit playing instead and leave the game to the ppl who got the skills :clap:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Xyslo said:
thats right we have social lives, unlike the x teamers who 'tried' to keep us from getting our old keep back and any relics.
Are you joking right?
Xyslo said:
feel free to pm me at anytime today after 6pm and tomorrow from 11am-11pm .
Bet all ur social life starts and ends at visiting ur school classes :D

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:

Yeh I guess that's why you had to morningraid Dominion.
Doesn't that actually mean that anyone else than you have a social life like school or work?

Scallapino said:
Why do ppl always whine when they r outnumbered. Horde did the same when they were many and now they whine because they arent anymore.
It cracks me up everytime a see a post about ppl who have relics and kick ass. I love what u do Odins keep it up so ppl can whine.

Dont whine when u suck... quit playing instead and leave the game to the ppl who got the skills

Who the hell are you and what the hell are you talking about?
Horde's intention is and have always been to have around 2-3 relics at most.

Uhm, are you actually saying that Odins kicks ass and anyone else should leave the server since they got the skills?
OMFG! Have you applied yet or just about to?

These oh so incredibly skilled members of Odins get their asses handed to them in any FG vs FG fight. So uhm... where's the skill you're talking about? In an even playfield they can't do shit.

No what actually cracks me up is when Odins players are whining about others having DI up when they're running with DI3 bots stuck to their asses.

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
i remember killing horde's "leet" fg with 3 people, a skald, 2 wl's, and a bb

ask phoebee, was in oceanus

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
i remember killing horde's "leet" fg with 3 people, a skald, 2 wl's, and a bb

ask phoebee, was in oceanus

Not that we have any "leet" fg, there is no setgroup in Horde.
I highly doubt there wasn't some unusual circumstances involved if its even true what you say.

Not exactly unusual to see Odins coming to buffspots breaking timer with CB and unloading chambers every now and then. Usually it's just a quick way back to the bindspot but I guess it can work sometime since WL:s have the potential to do most damage in the game and is uninterruptable.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ah prolly our level 47 animist / necro pk group

the day that Odins beat Horde 8v8 in open terrain will be the day i quit trolling them on FH

in other words: never

like expected Odins raided when no1 was online

bunch of retards

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
ah prolly our level 47 animist / necro pk group

OH NO! Beware of our leet lvl47 / necro pk group! A fullgroup of uneqipped chars made for farming purposes only and probably with a handfull of BB:s. That sure is Hordes leet fg... :eek7:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
ViPeOuT said:
OH NO! Beware of our leet lvl47 / necro pk group! A fullgroup of uneqipped chars made for farming purposes only and probably with a handfull of BB:s. That sure is Hordes leet fg... :eek7:

sssh they might roll necros then we can't go anywhere :(

And I still wounder, every odins that whines about our set group refuse to answer. Whom is in our fotm set group as we got diffrent chars and diffrent players in our fg thats roaming? :touch:

Himse

FH is my second home
roflrofl at that Xsylo post, you have social lives? :\ yet you are that retarded to camp Gothwaite all of ur pvp play time? i see you at the fucking lan cafe with ur bot in a wall in GOTH and u running in a fg of warlocks and Bainshees running around goth killin greys

stfu, you lost a relic because you suck.

imo you can suck my balls.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
xyslo was ok in <Mayhem>, but since he is a <Odins> ... :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
roflrofl at that Xsylo post, you have social lives? :\ yet you are that retarded to camp Gothwaite all of ur pvp play time? i see you at the fucking lan cafe with ur bot in a wall in GOTH and u running in a fg of warlocks and Bainshees running around goth killin greys

stfu, you lost a relic because you suck.

imo you can suck my balls.
This wall you're talking about.. where is it? :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Ame said:
This wall you're talking about.. where is it? :)

ok he usually hides it under the tower opposite the mage trainer in Gothwaite caster, or iside the chimney next to the crafter house looking towards the portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom