So Odins wave goodbye to 40% extra damage

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, nice x-teaming with gde, bannis, dominion, other random guilds, to finally get them after what ? 5 tries ?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
QQ

no skill classes
bug abuse stealing the ram through the door
x team with Boom / Sunrise
40% extra damage due to keep and 3 x powerelic

Sontina

Fledgling Freddie
odins without relis? poor odins ... of course there will be a odins prime time raid 04:00 - 05:00 am^^
what should odins do without bug abuse, wls&bainshees?
poor poor odins :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt this'll stop them camping Gothwaite though.

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
Sontina said:
odins without relis? poor odins ... of course there will be a odins prime time raid 04:00 - 05:00 am^^
what should odins do without bug abuse, wls&bainshees?
poor poor odins :twak:

Oh right Odins Bug Abuse .... too funny From Valheru (what is Valheru?)

I mean gratz to u guys u really made it this time but prime time ? QQ more guys, i mean u need 50 Players and 5 trys to get Relics, and i think in one week we will got our Relics back. But nice RPs today. nice Fight anyway but next time we wont shit on the walls like this time. So when we got the Relics back i hope you inc again. Because Free RPs are always Welcome.

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
at least till you morning raid when no1 is online to defend

nQQbs

I mean we raided Dominion in Prime Time, and i mean when u want to raid 4 -6 Relics u cant just raid at prime time because with you gays X Teaming only its not Possible. Not even for Odins. Or i would say sure we would make it but it will take longer and longer and at last you cant QQ like this than ... ah ok but u will still QQ about Damn Odins with WLs and things like this ...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
FresH said:
I mean we raided Dominion in Prime Time, and i mean when u want to raid 4 -6 Relics u cant just raid at prime time because with you gays X Teaming only its not Possible. Not even for Odins. Or i would say sure we would make it but it will take longer and longer and at last you cant QQ like this than ... ah ok but u will still QQ about Damn Odins with WLs and things like this ...

You full of shit

Tedoc

Fledgling Freddie
go and play with u little penis that u get us wiped in the 12th try with 5 guilds...

i remember ... in something ...

requiem ...

mhm

so we dont have to QQ we did our best and it was very funny

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
myself, i would never raid a keep with gde/ lb etc, dont like alliances, but its nice to see that there arent any warlock doing any dmg anymore in camlann atm. :)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Boom xteamed with odins? Guess they now kos too :)
gj on the raid doodz btw

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
is odins a french guild or something? just FresH post seemed kinda hard to read :(

oh and hehe they had 40% dmg increase? :|

Jark

Fledgling Freddie
BooM doesn't Xteam with Odins. They are ennemies and we kill them anytime we meet them, just as the other guilds.

AntiOdinsBot

Fledgling Freddie
odins got their relicts with lameplay (nightraid at 4:00 am )
so what they want ?:)
:twak: (i love this smily)

S

Satir

BooM dont have anyalliance with anyguilde on camlann.
(only have friends :p)

Yesterday noone on pvp , so we go to the odins keep trying to make few rp ( we were 4 : Skald , shaman , warden , reaver) we did 1 kill \o/

I know , we roxx .

AntiOdinsBot

Fledgling Freddie
Satir said:
BooM dont have anyalliance with anyguilde on camlann.
(only have friends :p)

Yesterday noone on pvp , so we go to the odins keep trying to make few rp ( we were 4 : Skald , shaman , warden , reaver) we did 1 kill \o/

I know , we roxx .

i know that u are the new gimps from camlann :sex:

Byob

Banned
Darksword said:
is odins a french guild or something? just FresH post seemed kinda hard to read :(

oh and hehe they had 40% dmg increase? :|

20% melee and 20% magic or smt? >.<

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Its 10% and then u got 3 relics which is 30% and i have 9% from arty's, but anyway there were 14 of us on-line before i logged and 4 were INACTIVE bb's so only 10 defending keep and there was 30+ people (x teaming scum bags) attacking the keep. This is sad all i have to say, is Odins dead now we are getting zerg/chained by about 5 different x-teaming guilds (oh yea plus a few for unguilded ppl)? Hard to say but i find it childish that one guild cant take us on their own and not zerg

the real nQQbs are those people

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the real noob is the rr4 retard who thinks hes cool cus hes in odins

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
the real noob is the rr4 retard who thinks hes cool cus hes in odins
yes you can read i am RR4 well done dick face, and plus did i say i thought i was cool?, no now stfu you know nothing about me :twak:

Alumicore

Banned
your server ally vs odins is just hat kind of lame I cant find words for. I mean you guys are just too stupid to do something alone. I guess you all are just a bunch of wanking bitches who ,in rl, when they leave the house are with 10 friends and bash 1 person to the hospital and think wow... we are so good we are soo uber. we nearly killed this guy and are so great and this little bitch coudlnt defent himself. such a looser.

guys if you would do something for cam and the world just shoot yourself. I mean it would really help to solve problems. their would even be less unemployed ppl.

SO I vote for that you just give yourself a Headshot or if your too stupid to do so which I really think then just get some pain killers and take like 50 of them, then get some petrol near you. like a candle, cut your arms and push the candle into to petrol to make sure you die.
You might feel better after it.
and just a question to close up... how can you live with this narrowminded sight of view?

nydaem

Fledgling Freddie
your server ally vs odins is just hat kind of lame I cant find words for. I mean you guys are just too stupid to do something alone. I guess you all are just a bunch of wanking bitches who ,in rl, when they leave the house are with 10 friends and bash 1 person to the hospital and think wow... we are so good we are soo uber. we nearly killed this guy and are so great and this little bitch coudlnt defent himself. such a looser.

Only a retard could write this shit. :puke:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:

The same could be said exactly for Odins :D

Now thats ironic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom