Film So...Kahn Then?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Saw it today, thought Cumberbath stole the show, especially his little speach when he was in the prison chamber thingy and the tears running down his face, brilliant

Loved that Simon Pegg had a lot more to do in it, but my only gripe was.....

WHO THE FUCK CAST ALICE EVE!!! she can't fucking act for fucking toffee. If it was just for eye candy then i'm sure they could have found someone else, she was dire

The best bit though
Spock screaming 'KHAN!!!!!' when Kirk dies, brilliant

I preferred...

CAPTAIN JAMES TIBERIUS PERFECT HAIR

:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
WHO THE FUCK CAST ALICE EVE!!!

610-alice-eve-star-trek.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Enjoyable. "Plotholes" etc etc blahdeblah. The usual, no spoilers, end of line; good.

Bring on the next and cudos for Mister Abrams for making a working reboot. Considering the source(kirk whatnot), marvelous work even to make it work.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Thoroughly enjoyed it tbqfh. Though:

I did wonder about the transwarp beaming. Afaik the Federation don't even have that in the time of the Enterprise E.

I have a lot of time for J.J, have done since Alias. Lost was a pile of wank but everyone has their bad days, Dollhouse wasn't Whedons best work but look what he did with Buffy, Firefly and The Avengers.

In any case it's a new take on the Star Trek universe. The later films from the Generations cast were more like the latest movies than not in terms of action vs plot. They should've made a Deep Space Nine movie. By far my favourite Trek series.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm going to say soemthing that many might dislike; i hope they mix in some TNG stuff in this new universe, such as Q, data, worf etc. Not necessarily "as such" characters, but in vein.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I watched the first one again the other night, now I want to go and see this one again b4 it leaves the big screen

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm going to say soemthing that many might dislike; i hope they mix in some TNG stuff in this new universe, such as Q, data, worf etc. Not necessarily "as such" characters, but in vein.

They already have.

Section 31 is referenced in Into Darkness and that black ops department was very much a DS9 thing :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They already have.

Section 31 is referenced in Into Darkness and that black ops department was very much a DS9 thing :)

Ah right, never watched much of that. Though i did think they put tasha yar in one of the shots(on bridge of enterprise). Similar hairstyle blpnde anyway ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Tasha Yar!! I used to fancy the arse off of her. Can't even remember what she looks like.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I liked her Playboy pics. The very reason she was fired form TNG.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thoroughly enjoyed it tbqfh. Though:

I did wonder about the transwarp beaming. Afaik the Federation don't even have that in the time of the Enterprise E.

I don't agree:

Personally I think that science and timeline is still intact as Section 31 were keeping it a secret. Scotty explains that it was taken away from him. So was suprised when Khan uses it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom