Drink So if you had to make a choice

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Was having a chat in work yesterday with some of the guys n gals and we were talking about giving stuff up. If you had to make a choice between Alcohol and Caffeine what would it be.

I really think I would struggle if I had to give up Coffee. Not that I have a problem getting up staying awake or anything like that. I think out of the two, a decent cup of Joe is the one I would miss more.

What would you give up

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I like coffee but booze is way more important.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I would keep caffeine. I'm far too reliant on it. It would probably be *good* for me to give it up but that's a different thread. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not sure how giving up pooing would work. :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Strange. I'm not sure how giving up wanking would work.

I'd probably have to get a small boy. Maybe join the clergy. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Internally? :( The act of pooing is when the poo comes out, if you give up pooing then it all has to stay inside one way or another. :(

/over-analyse

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Considering how I rarely drink alcohol, caffeine.

The fact I rarely drink anything without caffeine in it has no bearing on my answer, at all. *drink relentless*

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dont drink caffeine so its easy i give up that

havent had any really for years now.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I could quit alcohol forever in a blink of an eye. No problem whatsoever.

Giving up tea on the otherhand would seriously piss me off.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I love my cup of tea, and i dont really drink anymore, so alcohol it would be for me

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I drink coffee daily, it kicks starts me.

Alcohol is a rare event for me, the odd whisky but I usually have one serious boozy night a month at the minute if I'm lucky. I don't think I'd miss it.

gohan

FH is my second home
i'd have to give up caffine, don't liek coffe, rarely drink tea and only drink coke/redbull as a mixer

can't say giving up alcohol would affect me massively atm either, but that will change in sept when i start uni xD, I've always liked a drink, but i can go 2-3 months without really drinking and not even notice

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Too easy a question. Alcohol or my kids would have been trickier :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's a lot on here who don't seem to give a monkeys about alcohol. I'd give up coffee (I'm not that fussed by it anyway) - not that I drink shedloads all the time tho, but I do tend to go out and get mullared every couple of weeks. Used to be a lot more.

I don't drink at home alone, even with meals. Sometimes the girl says "wine" to me - but rarely tbfh.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I was thinking if I replaced alcohol with my choice, cannabis, this question would be harder for me.

Then I realised it wouldn't make it harder, it would just go the other way. :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Coffee would be the hardest to give up.
Giving up alcohol however would in my "special" circumstances mean I'd struggel to do my job properly. so giving up the juice for me would also = finding a new career

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I can go for ages without alcohol, but I'd choose caffeine because I've weaned myself off it before so I know I can. alcohol on the other hand can do more than a decent coffee for my emotions and stuff. opening a fine wine with someone I want to drink it with means more to me than having a coffee together if you will.

on the other hand, if you said give up wine or cheese I'd prolly have to kill you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Give up wine or cheese?

How bout this one: Give up blow jobs or anal?

(You can't give up vag. You just can't. Also, it makes the question inclusive for a range of sexualities ;))

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this is after I've given up coffee right? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom