So, I woke up the other day ..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
my hangover cure for tomorrow morning will be as follows

wake up, drink LOADS of water and chill to music for about 2 hrs, eating a bit.
weights which will help burn fat and does some stuff i cant remember exactly. increase your breathing (cant remember how this helps, maybe help get rid of toxins?)this will also help swet the water out.
then a good cardio session (bike ride warm up followed by jumping rope to get sorted and then some gorilla cardio)
good meal followed by a long bath.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wonder how you even get this hung over to be honest. i can drink all day and all night goto sleep for a few hours and wake up fine, although a little drunk. if i do have a hang over on a rare occasion then i just stay asleep.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
kinda difficult if your record of a hangover lasted 2 and a half days...
That's also the reason I haven't drank a sip of alcohol for over one and a half year :D Don't ever want to experience that again! :D

Reminds me off the missus and her 2 day hang over after Leeds Festival, dont think she is ever going to want to be that drunk again!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
.. With this terrible hangover.

The worst one ever.

And then I thought, how about I ask you guys what you do to get rid of hangovers. Any miracle cures?

We have some pills n' liquid down at the lokal mall that is called "Dagen derpå" [Norwegian], that means "The day after" in english, roughly translated. But these dont work very well .. Atleast for me.

Discuss =)

Oddly enough i am just getting over the worst hangover of my life and none of the usuall tricks worked, i have had lots to drink, painkillers, 4 meals and 2 nights sleep and i still feel as rough as a donkeys arse :<

I am having an i quit drinkng moment :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Mojo said:
Oddly enough i am just getting over the worst hangover of my life and none of the usuall tricks worked, i have had lots to drink, painkillers, 4 meals and 2 nights sleep and i still feel as rough as a donkeys arse :<

I am having an i quit drinkng moment :(

That's called getting old m8 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom