so i was looking for a new avater....

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
you noobs aint seen anything, GOTO JAYWICK! it really is like being in the 50s again

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wildfire said:
You guys haven't actually been to Birmingham recently then :) The council have spent endless millions on the city in recent years and it's actually damn nice nowadays. Godskitchen @ Air + Gatecrasher @ the NEC = best clubbing in the UK, Broadstreet = best nights out in the UK, The Bullring = best shopping in the UK.

The entire town centre has been modernised and is now probably at least 50% glass - very impressive to look at - barely any concrete to be seen unless you head towards... Digbeth. Eugh.

It's a great city now, I love it here - just avoid Digbeth - it's still a shithole, the rest is uber though.

(disclaimer: at uni here, not actually a brummy, worst accent EVER)

Was there last week :) the bull ring looks ok from the outside. Everyone there still look as though they are considering topping themselves that jolly accent is hiding something.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
U shoulda gone in :) I stand by my comment that it's the best shopping anywhere in the UK - Selfridge's alone puts it head and shoulders above pretty-much anywhere else. I'm not sure whether it's better than London, but it's more convenient certainly - you don't have to get on a train to go between the different shops for a start.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sharma said:
Oh please. :eek:

Thornabys much worse than Middlesbrough, I like M'bro. :twak:

i thought you lived in stockton? you know, i hate it that people who live around boro who live in say stockton or great ayton say they live in boro!! i mean wtf, why would they lie about living in boro? i live in boro btw :( to live in boro you must be within 3 miles of the town centre, anywhere outside that is not boro! stockton is actually 6 miles away and they still think they live in boro.

biggest amounts of heroin addicts and underage mums in england :(

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
hahhaha unlucky :D
i dont see whats wrong with sheffield i like this city :> though there does seem to be a shit load of townies here

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Wildfire said:
U shoulda gone in :) I stand by my comment that it's the best shopping anywhere in the UK - Selfridge's alone puts it head and shoulders above pretty-much anywhere else. I'm not sure whether it's better than London, but it's more convenient certainly - you don't have to get on a train to go between the different shops for a start.

uhm

oxford street + surrounding area > all

and in walking distance, the fact they allow you to take trains such short distance is a convenience

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Luton or tilbury, wana see a drive by? Go to 1 of these, wana be part of 1? go to 1 of these! wana discover how cool it is when you've been shot in the leg and instead of people running over to help you, you just get your wallet stolen? go to 1 of these

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Oxford street is uber ya... Birmingham city centre is cleeeeeean though, you don't have to have a shower after going outside like you do in london :puke:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet said:
Sheffield

you live in barnsley and your calling sheffield a dump 0.o

anyway they both suck rotheram owns :p

btw thats where i was born and grew up ;)

sorry mighty but when i went to australia at christmas it was all so clean and vilbrant then i came back and landed in manchester and wanted to kill myself tbh :/ it dont look like a city just a great big dumpit site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom