so i was looking for a new avater....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well as the subject says, i was looking for a new avater as i was getting bored of the penguin.. I came across this funny little one

logo-an.gif

It got me thinking, what is the shittest Town or city that you have had the displeasure to visit in the good'ol UK?

Mine has to be the above mentioned Sunny derby, where the gray never ends

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
manchester = the biggest dump i have ever seen

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm can I pick a suburb in Australia? 'Cos I was 8yrs old the last time I visited the UK and I cannae remember shite...

Well anyway, Kings X and/or Redfern < both cess pits. Kings X because it is literally crawling with cockroaches and rats. Redfern because it is ubah dodgy and a large portion of it is a slum :(

Actually there are dozens of crap suburbs in Australia i.e. the whole of the Western Suburbs. Luckily for me I live in the affluent Upper North Shore ~says snootily~ :p

Where's the best but also the most affordable area in the UK? Preferably with some kind of life. Thinking of taking up residence there for a time in the future.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Dundee - it IS the shittests town about.

The only thing it has going for it is .... you have to go thru it to get to Edinburgh or Glasgow

Its the underage pregnancy capital of the UK

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Middlesborough...

Makes my skin crawl just thinking about the place.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Birmingham - shittest place on Earth. No offense to anyone who lives there but that place is one big industrial site.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Dillinja said:
Birmingham - shittest place on Earth. No offense to anyone who lives there but that place is one big industrial site.

/agree. Used to live near there :(

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Boy England cities suck. Question to the above posters, are there any cool cities at all ?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Newcastle - I will go and live there one day, if I don't end up buying my own island.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:

Undoubtedly.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Ummm can I pick a suburb in Australia? 'Cos I was 8yrs old the last time I visited the UK and I cannae remember shite...

Well anyway, Kings X and/or Redfern < both cess pits. Kings X because it is literally crawling with cockroaches and rats. Redfern because it is ubah dodgy and a large portion of it is a slum :(

Actually there are dozens of crap suburbs in Australia i.e. the whole of the Western Suburbs. Luckily for me I live in the affluent Upper North Shore ~says snootily~ :p

Where's the best but also the most affordable area in the UK? Preferably with some kind of life. Thinking of taking up residence there for a time in the future.

My bedroom \o/

Urr...I mean, umm...Poole is pretty cool.

(if you like crappy holes with no life, 12 yr old mums and townies galore)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
yaruar said:
Middlesborough...

Makes my skin crawl just thinking about the place.

Oh please. :eek:

Thornabys much worse than Middlesbrough, I like M'bro. :twak:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
most affordable = up north
most shit = up north

get what you pay for.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:
Oh please. :eek:

Thornabys much worse than Middlesbrough, I like M'bro. :twak:

No doubt you only shop here though...Live here and it's a fuckin horror.
I have never ever seen so many Chavs/townies ever. I need a license to kill and a gatling gun.

Only 2/3 months left though till i can go back to Yarm, the advantage being i'm a lot more of a bastard to people since living here as dealing with fuckwits in the street everyday will do that. And people in Yarm are so timid...i think i'll run around setting fire to children and old age pensioners.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Same thing, it's up north :)

Come live with me Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrny :wub:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
TeaSpoon said:
Portsmouth

/signed a Southampton fan

Hah, i met Shaka Hislop the other day.

Well i say met, i cut his pizza.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
You guys haven't actually been to Birmingham recently then :) The council have spent endless millions on the city in recent years and it's actually damn nice nowadays. Godskitchen @ Air + Gatecrasher @ the NEC = best clubbing in the UK, Broadstreet = best nights out in the UK, The Bullring = best shopping in the UK.

The entire town centre has been modernised and is now probably at least 50% glass - very impressive to look at - barely any concrete to be seen unless you head towards... Digbeth. Eugh.

It's a great city now, I love it here - just avoid Digbeth - it's still a shithole, the rest is uber though.

(disclaimer: at uni here, not actually a brummy, worst accent EVER)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom