So i got terminated on Camlann...

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
Recently i sold a 7.10 Cloak on my CM for 90p, which i didnt want to sell i j ust put it on there so people wouldnt buy it. anyway i come home from work and find my account is terminated for abusing a gold farming exploit which i have no idea about. anyone else having the same problem Oo?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Recently i sold a 7.10 Cloak on my CM for 90p, which i didnt want to sell i j ust put it on there so people wouldnt buy it. anyway i come home from work and find my account is terminated for abusing a gold farming exploit which i have no idea about. anyone else having the same problem Oo?

If you didn't want to sell it then why give it a price?

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
If you didn't want to sell it then why give it a price?

i gave it a price because if somone needs it that much they can buy it, its been on my CM for over 6 months now cause i was waiting to template my Heretic seems there is no chance of that anymore :(

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
Due to the rollback , that means the mp armor i bought yesterday will be gone ?

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
Due to the rollback , that means the mp armor i bought yesterday will be gone ?

everything will be gone and it seems GOA have banned everyone who has even got hold of the bug plat someway, even if it was legit through a CM...:(

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
I should check that im not banned then... made 40 plat this weekend selling stuff from my cm , and i got my mp armor yesterday and spellcrafted and its lost because a few players bug used so everyone suffers because of some idiots :(

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
not too mention the ML10 raid everyone done on friday....

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
lol nice way to reduce the player base further..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
everything will be gone and it seems GOA have banned everyone who has even got hold of the bug plat someway, even if it was legit through a CM...:(

thats only so they can remove the "illegal" gold. ur not banned for exploiting (unless u really did exploit it) ur banned (or rather suspended) until they have determined how much of the illegal gold u got so they can remove it.

keeping the accounts affected open would just spread the gold even more making it that much harder to track it.

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
thats only so they can remove the "illegal" gold. ur not banned for exploiting (unless u really did exploit it) ur banned (or rather suspended) until they have determined how much of the illegal gold u got so they can remove it.

keeping the accounts affected open would just spread the gold even more making it that much harder to track it.

it says i am permantaly banned for gold exploit, so i dont think GOA are gonna reopen :( and they are not tracking bug gold to fix the problem, they are rerolled until the bug was found so...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
it says i am permantaly banned for gold exploit, so i dont think GOA are gonna reopen :( and they are not tracking bug gold to fix the problem, they are rerolled until the bug was found so...
ouch... well, just appeal it if u know u didnt.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
ouch... well, just appeal it if u know u didnt.

and ofc tell us what their awnser was.

wonder if the exploit might have been the old house sell exploit that got fixed on the real servers months ago :>

Ethna

Fledgling Freddie
Have I missed something? You got banned for selling stuff on your CM?

If thats the case I´m NEVER gonna sell stuff on my CM anymore...

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Have I missed something? You got banned for selling stuff on your CM?

If thats the case I´m NEVER gonna sell stuff on my CM anymore...
i also heard ppl got banned for playing the game so better stop that as well...

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Let me enlighten people here. Firstly no-one has been banned for legitimately trading through their CM. A bug existed ingame which allowed players to obtain large amounts of free gold. Some players abused this heavily and their accounts are now terminated. Some players who abused it thought that they would be tricksy and made trial accounts to abuse the bug then traded the money back to their real accounts via housing thinking that this would be untraceable. Unfortunately for them it isn't. We checked and double checked logs before taking action against anyone. People who had items legitimately bought from their CM with gold from the bug are safe - although due to the rollback they won't see the gold. Players who cheated and tried to hide behind trial accounts and CM trades are banned.

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
Let me enlighten people here. Firstly no-one has been banned for legitimately trading through their CM. A bug existed ingame which allowed players to obtain large amounts of free gold. Some players abused this heavily and their accounts are now terminated. Some players who abused it thought that they would be tricksy and made trial accounts to abuse the bug then traded the money back to their real accounts via housing thinking that this would be untraceable. Unfortunately for them it isn't. We checked and double checked logs before taking action against anyone. People who had items legitimately bought from their CM with gold from the bug are safe - although due to the rollback they won't see the gold. Players who cheated and tried to hide behind trial accounts and CM trades are banned.

i know a few people who have never even touched the bug before and they are now banned so explain that tbh at the end of this camlann will be 50 players.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LOL. I love it when guys/geeks post here looking for sympathy. In the dictionary sympathy comes between shit and syphilis and from my viewpoint any server is better without cheating scumbags.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie

This Bug was known on all DAOC Servers a long time ago about 3 weeks ago, this saturday or friday the servers crashed and the bug was then unfixed so if GOA could code for shit none of this would of happened.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
This Bug was known on all DAOC Servers a long time ago about 3 weeks ago, this saturday or friday the servers crashed and the bug was then unfixed so if GOA could code for shit none of this would of happened.

aww, were you another cheat caught out?

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie

a friend was banned cause he accepted a trade of 4p with another player that aboused of this bug, is it fair?rofl

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Half time score....

requiel is pwnning all the cash-cheaters on cammlan by +5
cheaters are - 2

GOA are -20 in subs

Elbeek is +20 in retorts :) (keep it going bigboy!)

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie

Change to US servers, Goa hasalways sucked, and excal/pryd is dead anyway imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom