So i caved in... >.<

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The dicks of these forums give us a bad name (the scout zerg nabs) but they have always been shit. When more people that do know their arse from their elbow start it should change :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The dicks of these forums give us a bad name (the scout zerg nabs) but they have always been shit. When more people that do know their arse from their elbow start it should change :)

:lol: We got nice scout group :lol:

Can't wait for server merge tho dust of the middie chars will be fun.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Tbh, considering the US have gotten worse and worse since alot of EU's have moved over.

In terms of gameplay wise, currently US grps>EU grps.. infact in everything possible the US players are infact far superior to the EU players who seem to mostly bad zerging trash atm.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nah americans are just stupid they just believe they great.We had whines galore while we played Mid/Merlin to the point this american group changed from they rr10 Hib chars to running rr12-rr10 Alb chars just so they could beat us then boast about it.

Sad thing was average rr of our group was rr5 lol and when they knew we were running would swap realms to Alb they never did face us again on they hib chars and they ended up having a epeen on they vn boards about it made us laugh.

Soulja

Talk much shit soul?

I'd like to know which hib group this was as i've never seen you take out a high rr hib group. Hell you struggled to take out Jeep and his bots ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is nice to see the likes of Soulja have a class to play that suits their mental age and skill level.

Something with not too many buttons. I guess when you get farmed enough on visuals you have just have to resort to playing like a **** in a stealth zerg :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe a venture to island?

We be funny to see you wilson to labby :D

Be nice to do laby run and seeing as Agramon is nice little adventure we no doubt be paying a visit.

No doubt you have plenty end pots and a SoS bot with you everz as last time we saw you was back of you when you were running away ;)

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Be nice to do laby run and seeing as Agramon is nice little adventure we no doubt be paying a visit.

No doubt you have plenty end pots and a SoS bot with you everz as last time we saw you was back of you when you were running away ;)

Soulja

Running away for your 3fg :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
It is nice to see the likes of Soulja have a class to play that suits their mental age and skill level.

Something with not too many buttons. I guess when you get farmed enough on visuals you have just have to resort to playing like a **** in a stealth zerg :)

LOL Raven you been hanging around Everz to much m8 as stated numerous times we came to devon cluster just to play stealths and have a laugh and by fuck we are :lol: but when server merge comes it be nice to play middie chars again.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Running away for your 3fg :D

lol 3FG other day it was 2fg ROFL Everz I would love to open up the top of you head and see the Void that is inside it :lol: maybe that 1 braincell you may have in there is tired of playing space invaders

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Talk much shit soul?

I'd like to know which hib group this was as i've never seen you take out a high rr hib group. Hell you struggled to take out Jeep and his bots ;)

Killingya and his US mates check VN boards /yawn God dammit Everz it becoming tedious having to keep telling you the truth when you can't ??????

Thinking you got an inferiority complex against me and you have this instant desire to try I'll put that in Bold for you TRY to keep putting us down maybe jealousy dunnow but have a :fluffle:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Raven
I just like to put something right here concerning our stealth zerg.

We don't go into xp areas of the other realms hitting on xpers unlike some certain eu people playing Hib /wave bondolia and also we stay clear of solo zones such as east crau bridge.

You will find us however surf zerging taking out stragglers probably at boat drop off points or boat departure areas hitting on poor souls around there you also find us when keep tower takes are going on we also leave what soloers we know on this cluster.

We not such bad people Raven as certain people on here make us (Looks at Everz) we have not hidden fact that we got scouts and grouped suppose it better that some (looks at Kilsimba) lol with they group of warcocks hee hee/

We even keep out poc sometimes tho it is fun to hit on them chinese farmers :lol: and I think you find if you been rvr xp zones you would not have been killed by any of us.NOW if it was Everz lol then that maybe different hee hee 7 zephyrs and a mess around would go down good :lol:

Soulja

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just started lvling a new cabbie and not played for years. Should I lvl a buffbot at the same time? An dhow the hell do I get off the starter area into something I remember?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
theres a channeler at the "main" town that takes you off it. tho doing the tutorial can be nice for new accounts as you get a decent set of armor at 10 and it doesent take that long to do those quests in that zone.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
soul + everz,

"you two should just bone and get it over with"

even for someone as argumentative as me this sh*ts just gettin old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom