So i caved in... >.<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well arties and/or ml's would be nice. probably the hardest things i'l end up having to get...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh and if anyone have some aurulite collecting dust anywhere i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands xD

being lvl 20 and still in the tutorial armor makes for some interesting world records in getting instagibbed in thid >.<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh mate you should have said that a few days ago.. I farm 2k aurulites in like 30 minutes or so :/

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
oh and if anyone have some aurulite collecting dust anywhere i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands xD

being lvl 20 and still in the tutorial armor makes for some interesting world records in getting instagibbed in thid >.<

If you need anything I can try sort something out for you got some spare time friday this week just give us a pm usually on Zoulja (Scout) or just pm someone in MOC On Inc guild on there and ask for Soul.

Soulja

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Just find someone who got Scout and go AC.3 of us went there to PL took a few hours to 40 and then we finished rest off in DF think total playtime for 1 of the peeps was 7hrs from 20 to 50.

Soulja

It is pretty fast, did 20-32 in about 2 hours last night with ML9 sorc + pet (could have done it faster but only had green buffs from the bot), probably another hour and a half to get 40, and from there another 3h to get 50 (although realistically there is no reason to PL all the way to 50 since most people will get the xp from 45-50 with ML and artifact credits).

Turamber

Part of the furniture
there is no reason to PL all the way to 50 since most people will get the xp from 45-50 with ML and artifact credits

That is a very good point actually. I had my bard powerlevelled 40 to 50 the other day in POC. 40 to 45/46 was pretty good but 47 to 50 was slow in comparison.

I think my next 50 will be powerlevelled to 45 then do the ML/artifact thing.

Oh and the most difficult part of the game these days is the lack of RvR groups. People seem to expect ML/templates/artifacts, not too many people seem to play just for the joy of 'defending the realm' and even the Hib zerg isn't particularly zergy.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It is pretty fast, did 20-32 in about 2 hours last night with ML9 sorc + pet (could have done it faster but only had green buffs from the bot), probably another hour and a half to get 40, and from there another 3h to get 50 (although realistically there is no reason to PL all the way to 50 since most people will get the xp from 45-50 with ML and artifact credits).

plus i'm planning to do atleast some of the dragon armor quests, or atleast as many as can be done solo if i cant find anyone else that needs them. heard theres pretty decent XP and cash from those aswell.

whats a realistic level to start those anyway?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
That is a very good point actually. I had my bard powerlevelled 40 to 50 the other day in POC. 40 to 45/46 was pretty good but 47 to 50 was slow in comparison.

Oh and the most difficult part of the game these days is the lack of RvR groups. People seem to expect ML/templates/artifacts, not too many people seem to play just for the joy of 'defending the realm' and even the Hib zerg isn't particularly zergy.

Yeah you will find that is an issue until the new server comes up.

On the bright side it means t he NF Xp areas are camped less than usual. Personally i'm just concentrating on tweaking my existing templates and leveling up a few alts until it does.

Pretty happy with the stealth trio we're going to run tbh - Minstrel, Infil and Scout - pretty nasty combo if played right.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well i probably wont focus to much on rvr untill i have everything needed. wich will probably take a while, leveling arties and stuff....

and even then i'm not sure just how much rvr i'l actually end up doing. i'm getting old, i'm bloody slow and i usually end up pressing all the wrong buttons in tight situations... >.<

you know, stuff like AE DoT's on mezzed targets and such stupid things that always seems to please the CC'ers and healers.. :p

but having no AE's on the minstrel other then a mezz i cant do that atleast :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
and even then i'm not sure just how much rvr i'l actually end up doing. i'm getting old, i'm bloody slow and i usually end up pressing all the wrong buttons in tight situations... >.<

Oh god I know that feeling. I'm 41 this year and last played a crowd controller in 2004. Those five years make a lot of difference in terms of reactions, noting it very significantly on my bard.

Hoping that I will improve as I get more used to playing it in RvR.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Oh god I know that feeling. I'm 41 this year and last played a crowd controller in 2004. Those five years make a lot of difference in terms of reactions, noting it very significantly on my bard.

I'd like to congratulate you first of all, for being able to surf the web and post on forums at that age. Pure magic! :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

yeah, hoping i'l get used to it myself, would be quite happy with just being "ok" at this point :p

being actually good is probably way to late at this point :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's not hard to be good on Devon :p

Seen small grps handle 2fgs at once

Everz

FH is my second home

Wait until cluster with hib/killi.. since its the ex-rp servers theres a HUGE 'for the realm' setup here.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
nice, just hope there wont be to much bitching between them and the irvr guys.

have no doubt that there will be bickering about it, lets just hope it wont be to big.

Everz

FH is my second home
Doubt it, most on Killi seem to get along, the odd moments were both go against but other then that there aight.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH

How do you have time inbetween cleaning your "accident proof" trousers and false teeth?!!!

Seriously though - reactions slow but you do gain the ability to see beyond "ze rrrrppppeeeeeeez" and play a bit more sagely and 3 tactically as an older player i've found. Doesn't stop me cheese lifetapping people, but just means i may do other things as well! :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doubt it, most on Killi seem to get along, the odd moments were both go against but other then that there aight.

sure, but everyone is not on killi. the majority of the players are on Devon, and as far as i've seen. "for the realm" is something ppl dont like to much when it comes to losing ports, or having the enemy lose a port.

just wish ppl would use something other then alb keeps so i can get down to DF more :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
starting to get CTD's when i kill stuff now :( anyone know if daoc have that kind of issues on win7? :/

Everz

FH is my second home
sure, but everyone is not on killi. the majority of the players are on Devon, and as far as i've seen. "for the realm" is something ppl dont like to much when it comes to losing ports, or having the enemy lose a port.

just wish ppl would use something other then alb keeps so i can get down to DF more :)

What, alot of devon is FTR

Alb - Kzar Zerg.
Hib - TDD /as.

You've got a huge zerg invorcement coming from Classic and Killibury

Mid/Killi - Huge for the realm, several rr12s, Rekku, Sussi, Galroth etc etc
Hib/Killi - Huge again, Tectosages and Midnight Sun /as's.
Alb/Classic - Hraxis/Oldboy BG
Mid/Classic - The Last /as.

Theres alot of it come merge, i dont mind, 8v8 or zerg its all fun for a druid.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh, i just went with what i saw on the server select screen with killbury having 500 - 800 while devon have around 2500 at around 2 am gmt+1.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh wait, i just re read your post lol.. nevermind me xD

Everz

FH is my second home
oh, i just went with what i saw on the server select screen with killbury having 500 - 800 while devon have around 2500 at around 2 am gmt+1.

Well from Killi i know that a port from anothe realm wont stand, its taken asap. Look at the map of hib atm, that was actually all blue/red yday heh, ex-roleplayers lol.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
thats what i'm saying. killi might not let ports stand for longer then it has to, but on Devon they can be left alone for days and only taken when alb wants DF :)

but sure, there arent ALWAYS irvr ports available here wich is quite refreshing to say the least.

just wish they'd fuck off to mid or hib more when ppl want irvr ports :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
well i gave it a thought and while it does sound tempting i just cant run up to a random scout and ask for a PL, especially since i dont have anything to pay him with because i doubt my 250 odd gold would be enough :<

last i heard anything about that ppl were charging 2p+ per level, and that was a few years ago, i imagine that its quite alot more nowadays.

ran back into molvik on the necro hoping io could get a group but surprisingly (or maybe not so much) ppl dont need necros in their groups :/

so i was left buffing ppl with abs at CK, wich they thanked me for >.<

If alb has df look codddoo up thats me and i take u for a few runs in df on my necro+bot

Skyclad

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously! The americans should fascist-down a bit. Now I´ve been playing on hib merlin and mid guin since 2005 and I´m tired of being called euro-nub or listening to others say that about others(without them knowing Im euro). If youve ever spent time on VN-boards its perfectly clear that most of the americans think they are far superior-beings, above all else.

I´ve never had anything against US citizens ever before but it has gotten worse over the years lol. Im usually a nice guy not taking much notice of such things and usually just letting it go. And since my friends on merlin/kilibury have long /quit and uninstalled the game and deleted the game files and thrown discs to the gabage bin, Im pretty much left with these xenophobic fellows to group with and playing a solo stealther is kinda sad ;)

/Rant off

Have a good time though :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously! The americans should fascist-down a bit. Now I´ve been playing on hib merlin and mid guin since 2005 and I´m tired of being called euro-nub or listening to others say that about others(without them knowing Im euro). If youve ever spent time on VN-boards its perfectly clear that most of the americans think they are far superior-beings, above all else.

I´ve never had anything against US citizens ever before but it has gotten worse over the years lol. Im usually a nice guy not taking much notice of such things and usually just letting it go. And since my friends on merlin/kilibury have long /quit and uninstalled the game and deleted the game files and thrown discs to the gabage bin, Im pretty much left with these xenophobic fellows to group with and playing a solo stealther is kinda sad ;)

/Rant off

Nah americans are just stupid they just believe they great.We had whines galore while we played Mid/Merlin to the point this american group changed from they rr10 Hib chars to running rr12-rr10 Alb chars just so they could beat us then boast about it.

Sad thing was average rr of our group was rr5 lol and when they knew we were running would swap realms to Alb they never did face us again on they hib chars and they ended up having a epeen on they vn boards about it made us laugh.

Soulja

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

/Rant off

just tell them "well, atleast we euros know how to make a proper car" :) it will blow their fuse most of the time :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If alb has df look codddoo up thats me and i take u for a few runs in df on my necro+bot

cool, i will.

been farting around a tad on hib but things arent *that* much better there, tho i did get a guild there.

Brutes n Babes....

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom