So i caved in... >.<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Started playing Alb Devon yesterday hoping i'd get back into it as WAR isnt cutting it, and AoC still isnt what it could have been, even tho the last patch took some proper steps in the right direction.

gone through every MMO i own now and DAoC is the only game i havent played for a few years.

havent made up my mind if i'l keep playing after the trial ends, still not quite fond of the lack of xp groups.

so if theres a guild out there willing to take the risk and taking me in i'd apreciate it :) atleast i'd have someone to chat and ask annoying questions to ;)

and if theres noone on alb i suppose hib would suffice, not planning on playing mid again as that was my primary realm in EU.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Join hib tbh. Albs are already more than enough...

sure i could do that. only got 3 toons just over lvl 10 on alb so far so its not like i'l be leaving something important.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Yes, we have a huge alb zerg, albs have more than hib & mid combined it seems, though I think that has more to do with x-realming & ppl switchin.

I already have plans within plans with regard to organising tower bomb grps, dont join the lemmings !

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, we have a huge alb zerg, albs have more than hib & mid combined it seems, though I think that has more to do with x-realming & ppl switchin.

I already have plans within plans with regard to organising tower bomb grps, dont join the lemmings !

Aye i agree - they need to boost that swapping timer to 1h or something. Would discourage it.

Think the best i've seen bomb-kill wise belongs to Wisteria back in the Excal days when we dropped a Merc, Reaver, Monster, then finally a Wiz off the wall into the zerg that was on Renaris trying to get a relic.

50+ kills in under 10 seconds from the combined AoEas they were all clumped up within 500 units or so of each other!

Good times, shame reaverbomb ate a big nerf.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Aye i agree - they need to boost that swapping timer to 1h or something. Would discourage it.

Think the best i've seen bomb-kill wise belongs to Wisteria back in the Excal days when we dropped a Merc, Reaver, Monster, then finally a Wiz off the wall into the zerg that was on Renaris trying to get a relic.

50+ kills in under 10 seconds from the combined AoEas they were all clumped up within 500 units or so of each other!

Good times, shame reaverbomb ate a big nerf.

nothing before or after will ever beat the 1.70 reaver grp madness with Stalky, Elite, Lcea, Sparda, Jordie et all.. highest i counted was 83 in about 3 seconds :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, rolled a blunt warden of wtfpwn now called Cabor. :)

Ziro

Fledgling Freddie
nothing before or after will ever beat the 1.70 reaver grp madness with Stalky, Elite, Lcea, Sparda, Jordie et all.. highest i counted was 83 in about 3 seconds :p

About 2 hib bomb groups destroyed a few hundred albs in about 10 secs at a rendez vous spot i Mt Collory back in the day. This was prior to a relic raid that had been leaked and well... didn't happen :p

That was insane but not very skillful.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well i ditched the warden for now and went back to my Necromancer purely for the sake of getting a lvl 50 as fast as possible so i can use /level :p

still on the trial but will get the full game on friday. after that i'l make up my mind what realm i wanna invest my time on. still leaving towards hib as its the realm i've spent the least time in but theres just something about hib that makes me wanna puke :(

cant really find any cool classes either, they are either to fucking advanced or to straight forward, wich makes it hell to level them up.

might roll a mentalist just for the sake of being fucking gimp when i'm done with the necro :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Eldritch levels pretty quickly, as does the vamp. But if you can get into a decent guild most of them will help level your characters ... as long as you don't spam for it all day long :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH

Forgot about the 5*overlapping TWF's. That was just silly - pretty much nothing but TWF's to clip range... :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eldritch levels pretty quickly, as does the vamp. But if you can get into a decent guild most of them will help level your characters ... as long as you don't spam for it all day long :p

yeah perhaps. but no point searching for a guild untill i have the full game. so i might aswell keep playing the necro.

Ziro

Fledgling Freddie
Well i ditched the warden for now and went back to my Necromancer purely for the sake of getting a lvl 50 as fast as possible so i can use /level :p

Having a lvl 50 char on your account adds another 20 or 25% bonus xp leveling all other chars, so another carrot there :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Having a lvl 50 char on your account adds another 20 or 25% bonus xp leveling all other chars, so another carrot there :)

Necro and Vamp are the two fastest leveling by far. Particuarly Deathsight/VE spec.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Necro and Vamp are the two fastest leveling by far. Particuarly Deathsight/VE spec.

starting to be a tad dificult now tho even on the necro. been leveling in the BG's so far and have now hit molvik, but can't xp in peace there :(

even the thid gankers left me alone when i was there :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
starting to be a tad dificult now tho even on the necro. been leveling in the BG's so far and have now hit molvik, but can't xp in peace there :(

even the thid gankers left me alone when i was there :(

Try the low level camps in NF - most of those don't get the pve hunters showing up with any regularity.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Go to crabs in mid! They are great xp untill you hit lvl 40

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
nah think i'l try the classic spiritweak camps in SI.

alot slower to level but atleast i'l be left the fuck alone as i doubt anyone has been there to xp since the bonus xp in frontiers started, so the camp bonuses should be ok.

just sucks that this game is so incredibly solofriendly now :/
wouldn't mind an xp group soon, hell i'd even take a PL just to have someone to chat to.

started that mentalist to and jesus i'm so not gonna enjoy leveling her up....

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
nah think i'l try the classic spiritweak camps in SI.

alot slower to level but atleast i'l be left the fuck alone as i doubt anyone has been there to xp since the bonus xp in frontiers started, so the camp bonuses should be ok.

just sucks that this game is so incredibly solofriendly now :/
wouldn't mind an xp group soon, hell i'd even take a PL just to have someone to chat to.

started that mentalist to and jesus i'm so not gonna enjoy leveling her up....

Just find someone who got Scout and go AC.3 of us went there to PL took a few hours to 40 and then we finished rest off in DF think total playtime for 1 of the peeps was 7hrs from 20 to 50.

Soulja

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
got scout? you mean a scout? and why would a scout help me? dont they have trouble enough themself? :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
They're PWNZOR in a group of 6 m8!!11

Yep Scouts are crazy in RvR we should know playing a FG of us with mincer now and again all time on Devon :lol:

Been having great fun over past few weeks.

Soulja

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
We are starting to gear up our little minstrel-infil-scout trio for new server action... :) Quite enjoying infil tbh despite the slightly irritating bugs with mezz poison immunity.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well i gave it a thought and while it does sound tempting i just cant run up to a random scout and ask for a PL, especially since i dont have anything to pay him with because i doubt my 250 odd gold would be enough :<

last i heard anything about that ppl were charging 2p+ per level, and that was a few years ago, i imagine that its quite alot more nowadays.

ran back into molvik on the necro hoping io could get a group but surprisingly (or maybe not so much) ppl dont need necros in their groups :/

so i was left buffing ppl with abs at CK, wich they thanked me for >.<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah.

currently deciding if i wanna keep playing the necro or try the minstrel or tick that are both lvl 20/21.

necros are great chain pullers but pretty dull in the long run, and i've always fancied a tick and especially a minstrel. gotta love mach 5 and a redcon pet.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I get back on saturday I'll try to be online and help you out if you need anything.. I don't really have any great pl'ers, but can help you out with cash or arties and mls if you get to lvl 40+ on any of your chars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom