Question So I am going to start playing on the US servers again...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Scout zerg.. trash, seriously..why do this :|?

Why do Hibs do Ranger/NS groups ? or Mids Hunters/SB groups ?

It because they want to if you want play Larry Loner and pretend you uber while all we doing is playing game that ALLOWS Grouping lol then why not do that.

It like saying to Eld/Chanter/Bards/Champs SORRY can't group up as it is trash ROFL (Fucking Dumbass)

Soulja

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
We having loads fun with our scouts starting to get a nice bad rep as we did on Excal :fluffle: over weekend made over 200k on the friday and saturday but mythic did give an rp increase over that weekend so was helpful lol.

Soulja

My champ needs someone to practise chain-engaging on! Feel free to try and pinata me.

I'll be the one imbedding a 6 foot bit of sharpened metal in your noggin.:m00:

Not reactivated yet, but soon i suspect.

Everz

FH is my second home
Why do Hibs do Ranger/NS groups ? or Mids Hunters/SB groups ?

It because they want to if you want play Larry Loner and pretend you uber while all we doing is playing game that ALLOWS Grouping lol then why not do that.

It like saying to Eld/Chanter/Bards/Champs SORRY can't group up as it is trash ROFL (Fucking Dumbass)

Soulja

Roll a fucking visible then if your going to play with that attitude, nothing lamer then popping scout1 only to get owned by his 6 buddies that camping a bridge with him.

No its not, stealther was the class intended for solo/duo imho, not for bads such as yourself to hide behind in a group :|.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Roll a fucking visible then if your going to play with that attitude, nothing lamer then popping scout1 only to get owned by his 6 buddies that camping a bridge with him.

No its not, stealther was the class intended for solo/duo imho, not for bads such as yourself to hide behind in a group :|.

ROFL if you don't like it that stealths can group put an appeal in with Mythic :lol:

OR Pay our subs and I gladly play how you want me to :m00:

Soulja

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Oh dear another thread gone into flame war hehe :)

I think its all down the the individual :) no matter what class he/she plays... If they enjoy grouping visible/stealth so be it as long as they have fun who cares.

As most know I solo'd pretty much most of my DAoC career on Dyvet and yes I gave abuse to everyone that zerged me lol :p Eventually I realised it dont matter its only a game and now I will solo and duo but thats about it and if I get zerged so what :) I just go somewhere else, hehe.

@Soulja dont make me come log on Alb and kick ur ass :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh dear another thread gone into flame war hehe :)

I think its all down the the individual :) no matter what class he/she plays... If they enjoy grouping visible/stealth so be it as long as they have fun who cares.

As most know I solo'd pretty much most of my DAoC career on Dyvet and yes I gave abuse to everyone that zerged me lol :p Eventually I realised it dont matter its only a game and now I will solo and duo but thats about it and if I get zerged so what :) I just go somewhere else, hehe.

@Soulja dont make me come log on Alb and kick ur ass :p

You apparently havent seen the state of Devon, every realm seems to have 2-3 groups of stealthers keeping the coast relic safe or running laby, the solo game is long dead.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
You apparently havent seen the state of Devon, every realm seems to have 2-3 groups of stealthers keeping the coast relic safe or running laby, the solo game is long dead.

Keeping the coast relic safe? Not sure what you mean.

Our theory was always that they didnt want the bridges stolen by luris/kobolds/avalonians.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Well obviously I havn't although I'm not far from being ready for RvR and my duo partner and myself will bash them into shape, hehe :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Our theory was always that they didnt want the bridges stolen by luris/kobolds/avalonians.

My theory is that they suck too hard to get RPs any other way, but that's for another thread.

Thanks all for your help.

Heroes name is Jakata if anyone wants to bash low level mobs for a bit :p

Everz

FH is my second home

My theory is that there is a secret bridge relic hidden in beno/bled and crau bridge that there protecting for some reason :D.

@Amp - these arent your rr1-5 bad zerglings. years of badding it up means most are rr10 and onwards.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Will see how I can get on. Years of soloing has taught me that with a decent server pop there is always some solo action somewhere :)

gohan

FH is my second home
raven mate if u need anything to get you going gimme a shout in #fh-ot if im about im usually idleing thier, should be able to get you on your feet a bit on hib

gohan

FH is my second home
no doubt ut u know thier op and hated by all but u still play 1 so u cant really moan at scout zergs :p wheras i can ur both lame

i r win

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
My theory is that there is a secret bridge relic hidden in beno/bled and crau bridge that there protecting for some reason :D.

@Amp - these arent your rr1-5 bad zerglings. years of badding it up means most are rr10 and onwards.

There used to be a RR11+ (all of them) FG that only camped their own bridge on Alb there - was hilarious just how crap they were when you baited them out onto the plains next to the bridge.

Mezz, kill, kill kill kill, root, kill healers, kill rest. /Laugh spam and zoom away.

Everz

FH is my second home
There used to be a RR11+ (all of them) FG that only camped their own bridge on Alb there - was hilarious just how crap they were when you baited them out onto the plains next to the bridge.

Mezz, kill, kill kill kill, root, kill healers, kill rest. /Laugh spam and zoom away.

True, but rather annoying atm Devon is, solo is limited to waiting on Agramon bridge for a couple hours, anywhere else and you'll soon be run over (unless your a mins/skald).

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
True, but rather annoying atm Devon is, solo is limited to waiting on Agramon bridge for a couple hours, anywhere else and you'll soon be run over (unless your a mins/skald).

My lot used to run lots of 2-4 man stuff, Bard + dps + bg'er - so easy to kill the muppets especially after the tanks have hit charge out of mezz and overextend far out of the range of the still-mezzed/rooted healers range.

Has to be said Light Eld + Vamp + Bard is arguably the ultimate small group (NS, 2*Mezz, Speed, End, DPS, Stun, Perma-SL, Heals, SoS, Disease, Bolts). Only thing it lacks is a BG (and luckily plenty of those around).

Everz

FH is my second home
My lot used to run lots of 2-4 man stuff, Bard + dps + bg'er - so easy to kill the muppets especially after the tanks have hit charge out of mezz and overextend far out of the range of the still-mezzed/rooted healers range.

Has to be said Light Eld + Vamp + Bard is arguably the ultimate small group (NS, 2*Mezz, Speed, End, DPS, Stun, Perma-SL, Heals, SoS, Disease, Bolts). Only thing it lacks is a BG (and luckily plenty of those around).

Yeh for about 2-3 weeks i ran sorc/cabby/mins which was great fun/rps but in the end we just kept getting zerged and zerged, people lose interest when it happens to much heh.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there any up to date information somewhere about which classes are currently good/bad?

Everz

FH is my second home
Is there any up to date information somewhere about which classes are currently good/bad?

Based on solo/group ability

Godlike - Warlocks, Vamps, Mauler, Champs, Bonedancer
Good - Tics, Elds, Cabalist, Ani, VW, SB, Inf, Nightshade, Druid, Healer, Shammy, Bard, Thane, Warrior, Cleric, Friar, Valk, Zerk, Merc, Armsman, Scout, Sorc, Theurg, Spiritmaster, Hero, Warden, Minstrel, Skald
Bad - Chanter, Pally, Wizard, Ranger, Hunter, Bainshee
Ugly - Mentalist, Necro

gohan

FH is my second home
Based on solo/group ability

Godlike - Warlocks, Vamps, Mauler, Champs, Bonedancer
Good - Tics, Elds, Cabalist, Ani, VW, SB, Inf, Nightshade, Druid, Healer, Shammy, Bard, Thane, Warrior, Cleric, Friar, Valk, Zerk, Merc, Armsman, Scout, Sorc, Theurg, Spiritmaster, Hero, Warden, Minstrel, Skald
Bad - Chanter, Pally, Wizard, Ranger, Hunter, Bainshee
Ugly - Mentalist, Necro

pfft my sword hunter is fukin awesome, leggy wep temp hitting vamps with matter for like 700 = <3

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can see you never ran into Maeloch while he was on one of his many drunken solo rampages Everz? :D

gohan

FH is my second home
also necros are insanely op

nuke for 700ish when not being hit then melee for 300 with 500 lt casts... + 2handed hero ect hitting pet for like 80

utterly retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom