So how do you actually get to the new battlegrounds then?

S

Solid

So SFXman you are saying all warriors lose 144 spec points?, you wanan break this news to em?

[Edit]

Also I dont understand your reply, lets say I have a 50 warrior with 50 Hammer, 42 Shield, Rest Parry and 12 in Axe and Sword from aututrain. You are saying I will have lost spec points for the aututrain in Axe and Swrd even tho I dont want those 12 skill points nor do I plan to spec up those 2 weapon skills, I think you will find this would be very disadvantageous to an already underprivaleged class.

O

old.Cordain

At lvl 50 every class has as many spec points as anyone regardles how you trained/auto trained.
It is no miracle cheat that Mythic somehow managed to miss..
Everyone has to pay the same spec points so if you dont need stealth at early levels go with auto-train.

You will not get more spec/skill points if you auto-train.

Edit.
Doh I cant be bothered with this. Train how you like.

S

Solid

Right I think I understand now.

Warrior is a bad example then, lets take SB, I autotrain stealth until level 40 and then spec it up, I will start to have deducted MORE points than I spec? eg level 40 I have 10 Autotrained stealth, I add stealth points now, eg 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and so on, you are saying I will automatically have deducted 54 points from my point pool to payback the autotrained stealth because I now start to spec it? and thus autotraining in a case of an assasin class is absolutely pointless?

Would liek some confirmation from 50 Sb that did autotrain some and whether their total spec and spare points is same as that if you had not autotrained?

[Edit] Cordain calm down buddy, I understand now, no problem grasping what you are saying, just wanted confirmation as this autotrainign this was so popular for ages, I had no idea this is the way it is, and am actually glad assasins dont get free points vi autotrain, also i can spec up my Stealth for BG and forget this autotrain malarky

S

SFXman

Just spec as usual and don't be some gimp during the earlier levels since you want the "extra" points from auto-train. Still will not accept that one could get better specs by taking "advantage" of this auto-train... I am still certain that the auto-train points must be paid if you yourself put points into them.

F

Flimgoblin

I agree with the idea there sfxman - just train how you feel like it :) don't whine about not being the best templates or whatever...

just spend your spec points and have fun.

K

kr0n

autotrain = free points to spec. You wont loose anything, you gaine extra specs. Which is totally minimal and affects nuthin :) I mean with autotrain you can basically get 31 instead of 30 to one spec or so... some classes its needed since you might even get a new style or summat. But you get more specpoints to spend.

S

Solid

Got it, thanx SFXman, saved me a hole lot of heartache, thoi my 50 spec template will need changing.

Question now being do I forfeit points in Axe/Cs/Env to get my Stealth to 36 and stay with 32 Env so i can get the 45 DoT one day with +11 to env from items and +3 from RR4 (one day I did say, lotta work to get there), or being a 5 spec do i go for:

39 Axe
39 CS
34 LA
36 Stealth
Rest Env

O

old.Cordain

No need to calm because I didnt get even started there yet.
:p

I would advice everyone not to change your specs because of my post.
Its purely my opinion and I dont want to get the blames when someone hits 50 and notices the guy next to him has 1 more skill point.
(like I would care anyway :cool: )

On a side note: LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!

S

SFXman

But then again maybe you should trust what kr0n just said :)

O

old.Cordain

Gah how do I put the genie back in to the bottle ?

S

Solid

[edit] Moved to a new thread until some official quote/proof has surfaced :) sorry for hijacking the thread

D

Delket

kr0n makes no sense ever, talks in Finnish or some alien language

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Delket
kr0n makes no sense ever, talks in Finnish or some alien language
Grr, finnish r00lz n00b!
c_band.gif

S

SFXman

What do you think you are doing... you... you... mickey