FH news So, FHOTians. The merge.

Lethul

FH is my second home
See it in this light - Peace is boring, Off-topicers have become to like each other, this isn't good for business for the gaffer, so he has to merge us so there's factions within the forum! - Offtopicers versus Generalites!

IT@S WAR GUIZ!

Like each other? I despise every single one of them! :flame:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I say we have a 16 v 16 on de_aztec, general v's OT.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
CS is shat, play something that requires real skillz, not standing still behind a crate skillz.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
My game of choice would be QL, however I haven't played in a couple of months.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What's QL? - Keep it in mind, we wanna try play a game which is free/alot of people will already have, that's why CSS is a good contender :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh I see yeah.. good idea, when we actually merge, i'll do a thread about it etc :)

See what people think :)

Himse

FH is my second home
CS 1.6 probably the most skillful game. shit like COD the hitboxes are all out and the weapons just lols.

I tried playing MW the other day on promod, i am ok but fuck the aim / weapons are all off. Plus people can spam a deagle, realistic to the max!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, it was Quake Live and yes it is free (not for all maps etc. but has a good array of free stuff).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Servers are normally easy to get on to, if not then you can spawn your own IIRC, although you might need a paid account to do it. Not sure as I haven't been on in a few months and they're always changing stuff about a bit.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I was browsing through the Dark age of Camelot section the other day, and was happy to still see at least some people are active and doing what half of us here all remembered soooo well /salute.

I'm still half tempted to play daoc again, just for old times sake. Never did play my cleric on ywain much.

It would be nice to have just a wee section for the people who still play daoc, and those pop in from time to time. Just a lil' place we can spout some wibble. If anyone can suggest a name, go right ahead.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was browsing through the Dark age of Camelot section the other day, and was happy to still see at least some people are active and doing what half of us here all remembered soooo well /salute.

I'm still half tempted to play daoc again, just for old times sake. Never did play my cleric on ywain much.

It would be nice to have just a wee section for the people who still play daoc, and those pop in from time to time. Just a lil' place we can spout some wibble. If anyone can suggest a name, go right ahead.

We post in the daoc section under mmo's or roleplay or whatever its called. Come back to daoc, they have fizzy pop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom