FH news So, FHOTians. The merge.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As you've all probably seen, FHOT will become general, or rather we shall absorb general :flame: after we move.

How should we handle this?

With civilized ta-tas and how dos?
Angry mob with pitchforks and torches?
Unified league of wannab superheroes?
Complete and utter messing up of walls, carpets, drapes and welcome mats with pokeybumwanks, tits&arse and some showerpoo?

Lethul

FH is my second home
We shall put all General users on ignore and pretend like we never get merged!

Why do they wanna merge anyway?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doubt anyone over there enjoys the merge either, they're not used to our ways of "discussing" things :p

That ignore all plan is quite ingenious.

Think the main reason for a merge is that they want to revamp the forums, jump ze shark and so forth.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Mix up the gene pool, stir up some chat, rub some fur the wrong way.

I'm all for it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh you'd love some fur rubbing. Just imagine me rubbing there, 24/7, with no interruptions to this segment. Uuh.

I'm not against the merge as such, i'm just afraid we might break a few generalites minds.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can't see the obsession with merging them? Probably some n00b thinks "oh it will look like the General part of the forum is really active now".

Why don't we just merge all the console and pc gaming secions? Oh and as people have trouble on their pc's, lets also merge the tech section into it?

/sarcasm off

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i wanna act like a kid about it, but then i realize its the internet and feel stupid :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm not against the merge as such, i'm just afraid we might break a few generalites minds.

It depends on what we're 'talking' about, I get the feeling that a fair amount of those in off-topic haven't ventured out of their bedrooms for a long time, maybe perhaps to get some dinner that their mum cooked. I suspect those ones won't have much to talk about.

You on the other hand Toht, are a legend :).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not that bad, only two people put me on ignore on my last "discussion" thread.

Think that's a record though :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm here too, cocklord.

But the merge is good, utterly pointless having two forums about nothing in particular.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm here too, cocklord.

But the merge is good, utterly pointless having two forums about nothing in particular.

but I like talking about you in the third person, and besides, you're just bummed out I won't go gay for you :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
We will continue as is, and if they dont like us then they can feck off to another forum :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Don't really see any difference between now and a merge in terms of actual posting, since the posters are the same on both boards and so is most of the content. I guess the only real change will be fewer clicks to get to the threads.

russell

FH is my second home
What does it really matter. Sick, deranged rantings happen in both areas. Most Freddies visit both areas. OT are kids, General are old duffers -what could possibly go wrong?;)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Generally both seem to cover the same things and also both tend to have the same posters.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Can't see the obsession with merging them? Probably some n00b thinks "oh it will look like the General part of the forum is really active now".

Why don't we just merge all the console and pc gaming secions? Oh and as people have trouble on their pc's, lets also merge the tech section into it?

/sarcasm off

:worthy:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
As long as we don't loose the T&A stickies!!!:m00:

Danita

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
It depends on what we're 'talking' about, I get the feeling that a fair amount of those in off-topic haven't ventured out of their bedrooms for a long time, maybe perhaps to get some dinner that their mum cooked. I suspect those ones won't have much to talk about.

You on the other hand Toht, are a legend :).

Lol generalising about OT'rs much?

We shall conquer them and turn General into our mindset, or we shall break them I tell you, break them. :sex:

Some new chatting might be good; even a lot of what Toht says no longer surprisesme, upsets me or makes me want to post a counter-argument which shows something SHOULD change. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
even a lot of what Toht says no longer surprisesme, upsets me or makes me want to post a counter-argument which shows something SHOULD change. :p

See? I'm like a...umm...internet doctor, fixing up peoples rage issues by enducing so much erage that it becomes so pointless to them and as such, act mroe civil in other places.

Yeah, that's it! :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
meh.. Can say all you want, but in the end it's Deebs who makes the final call and it has already been made

I foresee a lot of internet rage when the old farts meets the young 'tards

Syri

FH is my second home

/sarcasm off

I don't think it's really about activity, as both are fairly active as it is. I think it's more about the fact it's two forums for essentially the same thing. Both have a lot of posts from the same people, and there's a fair amount of duplicate posting at times. As they're essentially the same thing anyway, may as-well make that official in my view.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
- Drops pants to knee hight,
- Takes of shirt,
- Pours sambuca over chest,
- Lights sambuca on fire,
- Runs around in undefined cirles yelling Leroy!
- Dives into a pool of deebs "the day after" pee
- Stands up, takes a shot of whisky
- Walks off

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't really care and I don't know why people are so bothered, forums are supposed to be a place of discussion = more opinions = better discussions :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
I don't really care and I don't know why people are so bothered, forums are supposed to be a place of discussion = more opinions = better discussions :)
But do we really wanna know the opinions of the generalits? DO WE!?
Won't somebody think of the children!?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But do we really wanna know the opinions of the generalits? DO WE!?
Won't somebody think of the children!?

See it in this light - Peace is boring, Off-topicers have become to like each other, this isn't good for business for the gaffer, so he has to merge us so there's factions within the forum! - Offtopicers versus Generalites!

IT@S WAR GUIZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom